Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Rocky Mountain Mystery School
Posted by: Susan ()
Date: June 30, 2009 11:12PM

Ah scapegoating! the very crux of the matter, if you'll pardon my pun. Scapegoating as i experienced it in a ritual context involved intentionally victimising me and then commanding me to forgive the scapegoater in a ritual context. I alloweed this bedause I had been brainwashed into a state to total surrender and because I was scared because of the fear they had induced in me. In other words, the leader of the group i was in was threatened by me and as a way of stablizing conflicts within the group, a victim is chosen who can subsequently be intimidated and "banished!. So it's a form of human sacrifice except that instead of killing you, they try to take all your power. I understand it's quite common in these types of groups ; define someone else as the problem and then all the big egos assuured in their rightousness for a while. I was left physically, emotionally and mentally haggard and the vicitmiser is left feeling vindicated and powerful and full of beans to carry on the next day with the high energy work of finding new recruits. I don't think there's anything special about me, perhaps I was particularly vulnerable and of course I was systematically lied to and deceived, but my guess is that the ritual is performed routinely at the school. Read Rene Girard's amazing work on the scapegoat. Most people seem to think, oh, ya that's the Jesus stuff. HE died for us. Well, as evidence has it, Jesus was thoroughly pissed off with the priesthood and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that blaming others for your problems just isn't going to get you very far as the past two thousand years have shown. Anyway, my healing is coming from releasing the profoundly dualistic thinking RMMS imposes (we must fight evil and all that shit) and simply relaxing back into my natual state, at one with myself and at peace with the world.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: investigator ()
Date: July 07, 2009 07:45AM

It was only when I addressed my underlying fear (largely due to serious black magic done on me by the leaders ex wife, who is also still out there so beware of that big time)

Hi Susan,

So do you mean the leaders ex wife Laurie was performing actual black magick rituals on you, or it was kind of like the psychological scapegoating ritual?

Fortunately I found other powerful people to help me or I wouldn't have made it back. I have been in touch with a respected occultist whose books are required reading at the school and he strongly advised that I have nothing to do with these people on any level

If you don't mind me asking what is this occultists name? The reason I ask is I wanted to look at this subject matter in a non-biased way from all sides.

Posted by: Graye ()
Date: July 09, 2010 05:28PM

Yes, its been over a year. But yes, actual black magick was performed on susan. I remember the ritual quite clearly.

Prior to the ritual, yes, psychological scapegoating was performed. Never measuring up, etc. But that ceremony seemed to have been her(Susan's) breaking point. And I do believe it was black magick

Just to continue. The Rocky Mountain Mystery School is now known as Modern Mystery School, or MMS or Golden Pyramid of Peace.

(clip)

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I have noticed that a lot of you are doing Water Blessing Ceremonies in various places around the world and I commend you for that; GOOD JOB! It is important to awaken people to this part their lives and it is indeed a good way to get to people and introduce the MMS to them.

As you know, I have been working mostly as an Ambassador for our school in the last two years and now this is starting to come to fruit. We have many new exciting alliances with amazing people that are all in support of what we are doing in the MMS. Indeed some of them are now becoming initiates and Ritual Masters to join our efforts. This indeed will show others the validity of our school and increase our members base.

So my brothers and sisters, please utilize these contacts for the work you are doing. We need to speed up the awakening of the human race to the Emerging NEW Paradigm and allow them to witness this first hand by actually knowing about it. Most people know not that our world is changing and me and the group of people I have mentioned above are pioneers of this emerging paradigm. So use that to awaken people, use it to market what we do, it is needed for the real sustainable ascension of the human race to the NEW PARADIGM!

Love and Light,

Gudni GED Gudnason RM.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.