Anyone ever heard of anything like this?
Posted by: UnWise ()
Date: October 03, 2007 03:55PM

I'm not sure where to ask this.I have a family member going through a divorce.The husband sexually abused the child.The child has been telling the mother and therapist really strange things.

The child says things like the grandfather and father "played a trick" on the church.The father dressed in drag,and the grandfather got married in a church,and they laughed at how stupid the priest was.The child says other members of the fathers familly were "in"on the trick.The child also says the father and his familly planned to kill the mother so they could keep the child and,"be mean to her".

The mother also tells me things that sound like gangstalking,(a term I learned while searching the internet).

Has anyone ever heard of anything like this?I'm afraid this sounds like a B-horror movie.Does any particular cult come to mind?

I'm here because I'm trying to help them.They are in the legal system in a safe house type of place because of the soon to be ex-husbands documented violence.

Thanks for any insight!

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: October 04, 2007 10:35AM

hi.Definitely sounds unusual. Generally, if someone is saying something extremely unusual i start to look for practical evidence that things actually happened.Marriages should be a matter of record.You might to look at marriage records, or want to get hold of the priest and ask him if he married the father or grandfather to anyone.If that part of the story is false, I would look closely at everything else.
Some kids have great imaginations and don't seperate fantasy from reality well.
Good luck.It sounds a difficult situation.

Posted by: UnWise ()
Date: October 05, 2007 01:03AM

Thanks for responding.I realize that testimony from children can be hard to sort through.Especially traumatized children.

I guess I was hoping that someone would have an idea of a group that likes to "trick the church" as part of their belief system.The church that married them has no idea that it was a "trick".Yes,marriage records should be easy to find.

Again thanks!

Re: Anyone ever heard of anything like this?
Posted by: joshoebe ()
Date: January 05, 2008 02:43AM

Hello Unwise,
I've een involved in a story here in Holland about a woman who claimed to has been pregnant from her fahter for three times, and that the children after being born were ritually murdered by an satanic cult. Everyone was of course heavily schocked. It took 5 years to find it out, the woman was only imagining everything. In the meantime she had damaged her family, friends, etc. She is now in a psychiatric hospital. So checked it all out very carefully, be very lovingly and sceptic. Verify all. If it's true it's terrible, but also when the child is just imagining, that's also a horror for everyone. Good luck, all the way.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.