Surviving a pseudo-guru
Posted by: penemurdoch ()
Date: November 13, 2002 12:25AM

Hello: I'm new here. I am a member of Masterpath as are my son and daughter-in-law. We are all leaving the group as of the end of this year. We are not "traumatized". Fortunately, we have a strong spiritual base and we will simply move on to the next level of our consciousness as gracefully as possible. We are not leaving because we don't believe in the teachings, but because we don't believe in the teacher. If anyone has questions, or would like to comment, please let me know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Surviving a pseudo-guru
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 13, 2002 06:39AM

There is a section about the Master Path on my website.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Olsen has hurt quite a few people over the years.

Good to hear you are moving on.

Rick Ross

Surviving a pseudo-guru
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: November 24, 2002 11:53PM

rrmoderator
There is a section about the Master Path on my website.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Olsen has hurt quite a few people over the years.

Good to hear you are moving on.

Rick Ross

I wonder how the rest of the group that Chabad (specifically Shea Hecht) "deprogrammed" are doing. I wouldn't be surprised if they're on their last legs.

Surviving a pseudo-guru
Posted by: penemurdoch ()
Date: November 25, 2002 09:18PM

I don't know how others are doing. I personally got 4 of my best friends to join and I have only told one of them that I'm leaving because it's very traumatic. All my friends are very much into the group. Like I said before, the teachings are great, but Gary Olsen is not who I thought he was. When I told my one friend that I thought Gary was a fraud, it was like I slapped her in the face. As long as one does not rock Gary's boat, you're fine, but if you question him outwardly - look out! I started to have questions about a year ago, but of course I told myself it was ME. Gary is very charismatic and charming, but not very patient, understanding, or forgiving. I could relate a lot of stories, but bottom line is.....is this how a "true sat guru" acts??? If so, then I'm not ready for this line of teaching. I've left Gary, but find myself still longing for a shabda yoga teacher. Hopefully some day a real one will come along.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.