> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I know my kids won't like my decision, but
> I've
> > > listed Hargrave Family Ministries as the
> > > beneficiary of my retirement
> > accounts...assuming
> > > there will be anything left when I pass.
> Some
> > > habits are hard to break, and my compulsion
> to
> > > give to the Kingdom is definitely the
> hardest.
> > > Anyway, even if this decision turns out not
> to
> > be
> > > the right one, I know God is good and will
> > cover
> > > for my mistake.
> >
> > I implore you to resist the urge. You can do
> this
> > for your posterity; you can.
>
> __________________________________________________
> _____________
>
> Prophecy Update: Marilyn's foul plot to
> have changedagin killed will be
> accomplished by his kids (not the wife as
> originally planned.) "Kill him," Marilyn said
> (according to previous posts written by changed.)

Seriously? Or are you kidding?

Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: June 08, 2016 08:47AM

Cloudwatcher.......lol not an easy question to answer. It's always been a blurred line in the LW about speaking judgment as in killing Martha or killing a bad spirit that allegedly moved through her. Some of the alleged Nephilim politicians on whom JRS spoke judgment died (death to a bad spirit, actual death or coincidence?) My point is that so much of what went on got interpreted in so many different ways by the members that you can't make sense of it. Instead it seems healing to blow it all out of proportion, poke fun at it and lessen the pain. According to a few of changedagain's prior (sarcastic) posts, Marilyn once called for killing of the male spirit in the church (including killing him). I think M may have been suggesting that males embrace their feminine side but I am sure changedagain and all the men thought differently. You'd have to ask them what they thought it meant. Nonetheless, exaggerating, poking fun and mocking the craziness, blurred lines and absurdities seems to help.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: June 08, 2016 09:47AM

It was during a time period in the 90's where husbands were supposed to submit to their wives. My wife confided to Marilyn the difficulty I was having, and her only response was to "kill him." I assumed that she was referring to my "male spirit"--which subsequently was almost obliterated through a Lamp sanctioned program of isolating, demeaning labor...at which point I considered the possibility that physical death might have been a better option.
Anyway, can we please return to the topic of the trusting Gary, not breaking the Father's heart, and recognizing the goodness of God? Thanks.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: June 08, 2016 09:48AM

214,902 page views to date...not that I pay attention to this kind of stuff.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: June 08, 2016 09:55AM

lily rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cloudwatcher.......lol not an easy question to
> answer. It's always been a blurred line in the LW
> about speaking judgment as in killing Martha or
> killing a bad spirit that allegedly moved through
> her. Some of the alleged Nephilim politicians on
> whom JRS spoke judgment died (death to a bad
> spirit, actual death or coincidence?) My point is
> that so much of what went on got interpreted in so
> many different ways by the members that you can't
> make sense of it. Instead it seems healing to blow
> it all out of proportion, poke fun at it and
> lessen the pain. According to a few of
> changedagain's prior (sarcastic) posts, Marilyn
> once called for killing of the male spirit in the
> church (including killing him). I think M may have
> been suggesting that males embrace their feminine
> side but I am sure changedagain and all the men
> thought differently.
You'd have to ask them
> what they thought it meant. Nonetheless,
> exaggerating, poking fun and mocking the
> craziness, blurred lines and absurdities seems to
> help.

Oh yes---I get it. I totally am with you on that. Knowing that the outrageous things said and done did not make that totally out of the question perked my interest. Poking fun does make it feel better. I like to refer to G as the little man. He is so little--so so small despite what he thinks of himself.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: June 08, 2016 09:58AM

Trusting Gary, I don't think so and I think he breaks the father's heart every time he gets up to the pulpit. And he would not know goodness if it leaped out and killed his male spirit. And that would be goodness for goodness sake and for God's.

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: June 09, 2016 01:45AM

I have said it before, and I guess I will say it again, as I try to sort things out in my mind about ministers everywhere, ( I don't use the word MINISTRY when referring to one person, MINISTRY is the whole show, minister in theory means servant) but anyway, as I ponder these guys, right now, the motivational speaker my wife was so crazy about, the one that it took nine days and getting his wife to embarrass him before he even called her at the hospital, I also think of Gary Hargrave. I mean he isn't even that much of a talker, public speaker, motivational speaker or "preacher" he just has the same old drone about the same old BS, nothing much said and not even said that well. I don't get it.

Now there is a HUGE difference between a preacher and a pastor. Of all the ones that I know, I only know one I guess, maybe two that are not into some sort of political agenda or a big money grab or power trip. There just are not that many of these people.

At the funeral, there were three preachers there, that is a little hard to explain, but my wife played the piano in lots of churches and there was reason for that many to be there. Two of them did a good job at the funeral, but the one, that my wife was serving under at the time of her death actually was stupid enough to say that Stephanie was always asking for prayer, every service, in fact she always needed prayer. Well, you know, if it were not for respect of Stephanie and family I would have said something. See, with stage 4 cancer, somebody might need some prayer. In fact, the scripture does say "if any are sick among you, go to the elders of the church and they will pray and anoint with oil, , < " what for? Well, I would think it would be to get healed. I mean, she did her part, and they did the oil thing and prayer, wasn't a big tither's prayer, but it was a prayer, but she didn't get well. So maybe, just maybe, there was no real elders there praying.

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: June 09, 2016 02:52AM

AD-

Your post points out how the term elder has lost it's meaning in the modern world. I thought JRS was trying to restore the ancient NT role of elders, not as an office but elders as a collective of respected men who should be honored and whose counsel should be sought. But as we all learned, the cultish Nazi hierarchy of control and obedience that JRS created and demanded was not the model of elders found in the NT. Look what happened to Frangipane when he went to JRS about the deception he was seeing in the church or Jhorning. They were booted out. JRS said he didn't want yes man; yet the hierarchy JRS set up disallowed challenging him. And G&M carried on the same way. It's sad, maybe some elders who were set in and gung ho to give their lives for the kingdom now live a life of quiet desperation because they were hijacked from being elders in the true sense of the word and couldn't safeguard the sheep or their families from the cultish false teaching.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2016 02:59AM by lily rose.

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: June 09, 2016 09:42AM

Lily Rose you said it perfectly. All of that is very true. JRS said one thing, but the reality of it was something quite different. He kept saying they had commissions not positions, it all sounded good, but what people forget is a very simple biblical principle, a good tree can not bear bad fruit, and you will know them by their fruit. What is the fruit of the ministry. I know there are a few people here and there that are walking with God, maybe even a very few inside of the Walk that are walking with God, as long as they don't get caught by the leadership. It is sad but it is true, I tried to look at it differently, but it all falls in the lap of one guy, the guy that created the whole thing, and the mess that he left it in. I don't know how much Gary and Marilyn did would have been sanctioned by JRS, but I do know that he put them in that place, and even though Marilyn lied about any video showing JRS crown her queen of the whole thing, it was without saying that with the brainwash on as it was, the people would consider her as the very spiritual essence of the whole thing. JRS knew that the people were seeking to have "JOHN'S SPIRT" and he knew that was idolatry and he let it happen. He did not strip off his clothes like Paul and Barnabas, and rebuke them, he agreed and gloried in the limelight. I don't know what the living Word Fellowship should do, i personally think they should give it all away to somebody that is walking with God and everybody should repent and just join up with them, or just turn out the lights and lock the doors and walk away.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: June 09, 2016 08:08PM

HEADLINE NEWS: Requesting A Do-Over

"With The Disciples In The Upper Room"

June 8, 2016

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]

"We pray the Lord's Prayer, yet how honest are we when we state, 'Thy Kingdom come . . .'"
(Are we not all a bunch of lying SOB's?)
". . . could (the disciples) continue to pray with all their heart and will behind it?"
(Apparently, it's never been attempted before.)
"Will you be able to entrust your life into His hands?"
"Our will and heart must be brought into alignment with His will and His Kingdom."

If first we don't succeed . . .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.