Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: FireWalker ()
Date: August 09, 2020 02:42AM

Hi ya!

Trying to catch up on reading here.

Hope everyone is well.

I have a forum etiquette question - I started a FB page "Hargrave Ministries is a Cult" mostly so If someone searched "Hargrave Ministries" the "is a cult" might be in their returned search list.

I'd like to put a link on that FB page to this forum but didn't know how moderatoes/admins and commenters felt about that.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
JP

Date: August 09, 2020 02:52AM

ONION

I'm working my way backwards so if you answered this I hope to find it. If you didn't answer earlier, have you come to understand why attacking women who brought lawsuits is highly misplaced and cult like behavior?

Are you now keeping to facts and valid legal points?

My hope is you also are encouraging people who may have claims to bring and not discouraging people.

Date: August 09, 2020 03:04AM

For some reason, when I sent hargrave a follow request on IG, it got approved.

Now I have yet another forum to figure out how the hell it works. Haha. Getting old is for the birds.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2020 03:13AM by FireWalker.

Date: August 09, 2020 03:34AM

FireWalker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For some reason, when I sent hargrave a follow
> request on IG, it got approved.
>
> Now I have yet another forum to figure out how the
> hell it works. Haha. Getting old is for the birds.

Just saw his IG is deactivated. As a smart person asked . . . I wonder why.

And thank the universe I don't have to learn IG now. :) Twitter was hard enough.

Date: August 09, 2020 05:52AM

One of the things I saw as a child in this cult was hypocrisy and people insisting upon "do as I say not as I do."

Hypocrisy is one of the things I have the biggest objection to even all these years later.

A separate question: Does Onion get to decide what is discussed here? If so I didn't realize a forum, started before she blew out, was hers to control.

My experiences in the cult makes me hyper sensitive to cult like behavior. I am aware of this. But having one person dictate the topic of discussions seems like a type of cult leader action - control of the narrative. Are we okay with that?

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: August 09, 2020 06:10AM

I apologize if anyone felt I have dictated anything to anyone on this forum.

The forum has rules that we all have to follow.

I was giving permission to repost things I posted in the past - not directing anyone to do anything and I apologize if it came through that way.

I had private email discussions with people who post on this forum about potential lawsuits I had been advised by my own attorney to consider and I didn't want people to think that meant they couldn't repost my previous forum posts. Simple as that.

I posted some things in Facebook groups that people interpreted as me attacking others and I was removed from those groups and I am fine with that. I am moving on with my life and hope everyone is. But (IMO) this forum has an opportunity to keep Gary Hargrave's name alive as we all had agreed to do in the past - not a dictation from me.

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: August 09, 2020 06:54AM

It's really quite telling that Gary Hargrave, formerly "Apostolic Fathering Ministry" of The Living Word Fellowship, now simply of "Hargrave Ministries", is deleting the comments of his former congregants/slaves as quickly as they are posted. He probably isn't doing that himself. He probably has "people"/slave labor for such things. I hope those slave people are feeling extremely spiritual for deleting the outcry of people silenced for decades. Great job, Gary and his personal goon squad. You should all be SO proud. Block this.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: August 09, 2020 07:35AM

Either you are in service to his reputation and ambition, or you are considered an enemy. After a few decades of oppression, I figured I would opt for the freedom that came with being "disobedient." It was a long overdue life-saving decision on my part. May others who are still trapped in the deception of his self-appointed "ministry" come to their senses!

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: August 09, 2020 07:48AM

THE HEINOUS TAKEOVER OF TLWF IN 1992

[drive.google.com]

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: August 09, 2020 03:13PM

One 'unintended' consequence of those who still fawn over the G-man in his current iteration by kissing his ass with favorable comments on his FB pages is to reveal themselves BY NAME as the current Walk/TLW version of 'holocaust deniers'.

They have included themselves in their own version of a 'rogue's gallery', nothing to be proud of, when one considers the extensive casualty list perpetrated by their 'fathering misery'.

Caveat emptor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.