Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: June 01, 2018 11:55AM

Going Rogue,

I seldom post anymore. And I seldom draw from old posts. I was trying to commiserate with Nickle because I think he was belittled so I drew from one of my experiences so he could see that changed wasn't picking only on him. That's not against the rules. Please point out to me exactly what was vitriolic about my post so I can run it by the moderator so he can assess if I was bludgeoning ex-pats. Also, you said I keep on doing this. Please give me other examples to support this because it appears to me to be a false accusation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: June 01, 2018 12:05PM

Lily,
You and Nickle are far too sensitive. That is the root of most of the problems you are facing here (IMO). And whether you know it or not, TLWF would like nothing better than to see this forum, where people have come forward to finally tell the truth of how things operated within that cult...finally disintegrate into petty squabbles. And if that happens, I still stand behind what I have conveyed here...sarcasm and all. And I will cherish the relationships I've formed with ex-pats through the years...who have gone through the same suffering, perhaps carrying it on somewhere else. I now know many of these people, and that can not be taken away.

Date: June 01, 2018 02:31PM

Changedagain,

Gee, I wasn't aware I was facing any sensitivity problems here. Like you and anyone else on this board, I am allowed to defend myself and others from false statements. I too think petty squabbles are unfortunate. But like I said, we are all allowed to defend ourselves and others. Like you, I cherish my relationships with ex-pats too. I too know many of these people and that can't be taken away. People have been coming forward since this message board began to tell the truth of how things operated in the LW. I have not stood in their way or your way. I'm not the one complaining about your sarcasm. You need to take that up with Nickle.

Date: June 01, 2018 02:44PM

[www.texasmonthly.com]

Thank you for sharing.

Date: June 01, 2018 03:03PM

This just in from an ex-pat:

What is too sensitive? Am I really an overly sensitive weirdo, or am I just...sensitive? And is that really such a bad thing, or is it just a thing? Should I toughen up? Is that even possible? Or was I right all along in thinking that my sensitivity is protection from people who don’t have my best interests at heart?

Posted by: NickleandDimed ()
Date: June 01, 2018 07:05PM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> You and Nickle are far too sensitive. That is the
> root of most of the problems you are facing here
> (IMO).

If I am being overly sensitive. You are probably being overly aggressive. In taking what I said out of context. And exaggerating it to the point where it appears stupid. That to me. Is a personal attack. I think the root of your problem here. Is you have by your own admission psychological issues. That started in your upbringing; yet, you blame all your problems on the LW.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 01, 2018 09:21PM

To whom it may concern:

No one on this message board is allowed by the agreed upon rules to personally attack other members posting here.

The topic of this thread is "The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens."

Please confine your posts and comments to this topic and do not comment about other people posting here, which is an ad hominem attack.

Repeated infractions regarding the agreed upon rules will result in the violator being banned from posting on this message board.

Date: June 01, 2018 09:25PM

> If I am being overly sensitive. You are probably
> being overly aggressive. In taking what I said out
> of context. And exaggerating it to the point where
> it appears stupid. That to me. Is a personal
> attack. I think the root of your problem here. Is
> you have by your own admission psychological
> issues. That started in your upbringing; yet, you
> blame all your problems on the LW.

Yup, you nailed it, Lily. You got me pegged.

Date: June 01, 2018 09:28PM

Now...can we please return to the topic at hand--The Living Word Fellowship?
And if anyone decides to sneak in a comment about the royal wedding, I won't complain to the moderator. Trust me!

Date: June 01, 2018 09:30PM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > If I am being overly sensitive. You are
> probably
> > being overly aggressive. In taking what I said
> out
> > of context. And exaggerating it to the point
> where
> > it appears stupid. That to me. Is a personal
> > attack. I think the root of your problem here.
> Is
> > you have by your own admission psychological
> > issues. That started in your upbringing; yet,
> you
> > blame all your problems on the LW.
>
> Yup, you nailed it, Lily. You got me pegged.

Oops...I meant NickleandDimed

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.