Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: April 23, 2020 09:08PM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looking into the eyes of the Kahuna?

Yes, he meant LM. He seemed to be substituting kahuna for nephilim in that instance. It was weird.

kBOY Wrote:
> Not good to piss off a Bruddah, Bra, especially
> one the size of Larry.

So sad. Larry spent years driving the van and otherwise serving. Marilyn seemed to have quite the spooky imagination, IMO. 8-O

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: April 23, 2020 11:46PM

It sounds like a suitable title for a restricted tape ('Looking Into the Eyes of the Kahuna'). Imagine newcomers, including ourselves at one point, being exposed to this delusional stream of conscious message from 'The Apostle.' I would hope it would have dissuaded us from ever taking another step into one of these churches.

BTW, I wonder how many relationships Larry lost as a direct result of this smear campaign from John and Marilyn. After all, it was pounded into our brains, message after message, that members of the 'body' were never to be sympathetic (associate) with those who had a falling out with 'God'--represented in leadership, of course. I don't know what became of him after receiving this label, or whether social networks were even important to him, but I hope he didn't spend the rest of his years in any kind of misery. The defamation these cult leaders unleash can be quite devastating.

Possible dignified sign-off:
"I did the best I could. Peace to all.
-The Kahuna

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: April 24, 2020 02:17AM

As many know, Larry's daughter was promoted to a very prominent position in TLW leadership, overseeing a plumb gig in the islands.  (Current status unknown.)  As I recall, Larry's ex continued her involvement for sometime after the excommunication.  (Current status also unknown.)

This family is a perfect example of the type of devastation TLW foisted upon the ranks.  This and others are hardly a resume enhancement for a new 'world-wide MISERY'.  The Covid may have other plans.

Apparently Kenneth Copeland didn't raise enough $$$ in his attempt to stop the plague.  Stay tuned for more . . .

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: typer ()
Date: April 24, 2020 03:26AM

I hear quite a few people are moving from San Diego to Arizona right now. I hope they are delivering themselves from the cult; and that San Diego die hards will finally go away and / or find healing from the toxic Julie Larson / Bruce Larson poison and other henchmen like Sebolt and the senior Sayers. We are still being bombarded with joining a group online that has Sunday services in the Shiloh group headed by Phylis Hayworth and her husband Craig, the loyalists of Gary at Shilo. I love Simon Nisely. I hope he finds a way to someday run from this poison. The violent intercession is back, from what I hear, online from the Shiloh group of about 40-60 people. Violence not tolerating those loving the poor and downtrodden in the earth. Today I am feeling quite pissed off.

Date: April 24, 2020 03:39AM

Always good to hear from you, typer. Violent intercession is back?
I wonder if this will include 'death prayers' aimed at God's 'enemies?'
Well, it united people in a feverish mania back in the 70's, so why not employ it now...before they lose everyone? Gotta have something to do! ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2020 03:40AM by changedagain.

Date: April 24, 2020 03:48AM

It would be amusing if someone violently prayed that the proceeds from the sale of Shiloh property will not be placed under the control of just a few people since all have labored to fulfill God's word!

Date: April 24, 2020 03:55AM

typer wrote:
Violence not tolerating those loving the poor and downtrodden in the earth. Today I am feeling quite pissed off.

Understandable, typer. Hang in there. You always have an outlet here.

Date: April 24, 2020 03:58AM

This post from March of 2019. Cloudwatcher responds to Richard M. (Rick's father)

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: March 01, 2019 08:13PM

Richard M. Wrote:
> While reading everything here on page 840,
> including comments by Tmason, this whole thing,
> "JRS, Marilyn, Gary and Rick," reminds me of an
> organized crime syndicate, but finds me with great
> trepidation for the unknowing victims now caught
> as willing or unwilling witnesses questioning
> whether or not to testify to an enlightened truth
> of the past intent on ousting the guilty while
> saving the innocent, an ominous but righteous task
> . . . . What has always miffed me, but what is
> strikingly obvious in these present pages, is how
> such a high level of intelligence of so many
> people could have been duped for so long . . . . .
> I remember one incident "praised" by Stevens that
> I told Marilyn was the height of ignorance, a boy
> had broken his arm and was in a cast, then six
> weeks later was “praised” as a miraculous healing
> when the cast came off . . .

Yep this has been our lives---smoke and mirrors. Brainwashing is insidious where the irrational becomes truth and nothing can dissuade the believer even in the face of the horrible. It is very sad because so many in TLWF are highly intelligent and some very accomplished. Everyone's talents and gifts were hijacked for the purpose of enriching one or two. It really makes me sick for those who still cling to it---when in reality--this is the opportunity to really live and find some happiness with our days left on this earth. A time to pave the way for the ones we leave behind--some light. The young have escaped no doubt. And that will prove out in the coming days and weeks. But my wish that all would be free. I guess we can only hope.

I love you all and have not said much lately. But I so appreciate the souls that have left their words as a warning of just how bad things can go when someone controls your thoughts and mind. And to be children without even the chance to say no. It is vile.

I am sorry Richard that you were not able to right the ship--it was impossible back then. But I am so grateful you have lifted the shroud over the mystery for all to see--and they do see. May their cognitive dissonance come to the breaking point.

I personally think Hargrave will likely get what he wants. He has been planning for a very long time. He is very wealthy. I am sad for those who worked so hard all their lives and this creep banks their hard earned dollars. Screw you Gary Hargrave. You are the creep of all creeps.

Posted by: typer ()
Date: April 24, 2020 04:08AM

Today I am crying a lot. I am thinking of Jesus after the resurrection cooking fish on the sea of Galilee. Even after the resurrection; he was so down-to-earth. He always took on the role of a servant. I see him cooking fish. I bet He was so excited to have a meal with his disciples. He really loved those he spent those 3+ years with. He wanted them so much to feel his Peace and love. I bet he was a great cook. He found a way to heal Peter too. Got him to focus on what he focused on. Just loving those he loved. Simple. No religion. I do not believe Jesus was religious at all.

Posted by: JesusJesusJesus ()
Date: April 24, 2020 04:39AM

Any chance the link to watch or join the services was in that email and you would feel inclined to share it? I promise I have no nefarious purposes, but I am curious about what is being said these days in services. So many churches are offering free broadcasts and streaming versions of their services. It would surprise me if Shiloh was doing the same, but I would be interested in hearing what is being preached.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.