Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: April 11, 2020 05:23PM

T H

If our LOVING CREATOR imposed upon us a 'hard heart', that would not only be contrary to LOVE, but a violation of our FREE WILL.  It is the FREEDOM in LOVE which allows for CREATIVE EXPRESSION.   That is why we feel so alive when we are operating out of INSPIRATION--we are in SPIRIT.

PERFECT FREE WILL also allows for fantasy.  The one caveat is that it cannot replace REALITY.  We can fall asleep and dream all we want, but no events in those dreams, whether we be a saint or sinner, carry any weight upon waking.

That is why the father's LOVE of his prodigal son was never affected by his little misadventure.  The father did nothing to impose it upon him--it was his own FREE WILL that made the choice, along with suffering the consequences.  The only thing the father did was to throw him a party on his return.  The RELATIONSHIP of LOVE was never affected.

The GOOD NEWS is, "I lost not ONE", so no matter where we are on our prodigal misadventure, everyone eventually reaches HOME--just some sooner than others. Lest we forget--all the sons are in the ONE.

Not to worry.  Our seat has been SAVED at the LOVE FEAST.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2020 05:44PM by kBOY.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: th231955 ()
Date: April 12, 2020 01:47AM

Not sure what the Prodical has to do with hardening of the heart By our father! If God hadn't hardened the hearts of the Jews, the gentiles wouldn't have had the opportunity to become sons of God! All the other things that you brought up all have to be witnessed by Scripture, and be in compliance with our JUST and Loving Creator. God is Love, but He's a JUST God, He has over and over throughout time, used plagues and disasters, to bring about results that lead man to repent. The Prodical son had choices all along the way as he lived his life! God never hardened his heart, he came to his own conclusion, when he was eating slop with the pigs! His natural father loved his son but didn't force him to stay, but let him go do his own thing! FREE WILL... God affords us free will, but when the freewill goes contrary to His WILL, He has no choice but to be a Just God, and send us warnings to repent! When we see the warnings time and time again, as the Children of Isreal were warned, God turns them over to the destruction of their flesh, that their souls may be saved! When that fails and rebellion persists, then he hardened their hearts! It's in Scripture... that being said, it's not my intention to be anything more than just being here for anyone struggling with the scourge of the Walk! I was fortunate to be shielded from all the garbage you others have endured. I witness bits and pieces of false teachings being brought out in some of you that have escaped! God will cleanse you of it in the end! I have no ulterior motive here but to help break the bondage of false teachings of JRS and the "Walk" I love you all!! God Bless you all in Jesus' name!

Date: April 12, 2020 04:30AM

T H

It is important to remember that the Jews have their version of our CREATOR--one who banished us from the Garden, making us victims, and either killed people directly, or instructed his 'chosen' to so, while Jesus presented a completely different picture.

Jesus stated in his version, "If you have seen me then you have seen the Father" (reference needed), and demonstrated with his life none of the disturbing behaviors mentioned above.  Not only that, the Prodigal Parable places the responsibility for our worldly experience directly in our lap, exonerating HEAVEN entirely. 

One can choose either version, but my experience has always reflected the one Jesus demonstrated with his life.

LOVE GOD--LOVE CREATION.  The GOSPEL of LOVE in action.

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: April 12, 2020 07:37AM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm sure years ago regular contributors to the forum were labeled as liars, bitter spirits, satanic channels (nephilim) to those who have chosen to support TLWF leaders. Disinformation is a powerful tool...and will be continued to be used by greedy, power-hungry 'ministries'...while they insist that those victimized be "forgiving." How convenient.

Yes, victims must "forgive" their tormentors. The same tormentors who can't even "remember" what they did to hurt their victims. Sorry...BS on that.

Hope everyone is quarantining safely. Many of us have been traumatized on many levels, and we need to be kind to ourselves during this new challenge.

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: April 12, 2020 11:10AM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

Jesus stated in his version, "If you have seen me then you have seen the Father" (reference needed), and demonstrated with his life none of the disturbing behaviors mentioned above. Not only that, the Prodigal Parable places the responsibility for our worldly experience directly in our lap, exonerating HEAVEN entirely.

One can choose either version, but my experience has always reflected the one Jesus demonstrated with his life.

I like your version much better than TLWF's "Christ in the flesh" version, kBOY.

Date: April 12, 2020 04:29PM

R E E P

"I like your version much better than TLWF's "Christ in the flesh" version."

This is exactly the point at which The Walk went officially off the rails.  Jesus' version included, "Call no man Father, . . ." (reference needed).  Once we crossed that line, which continued to distance ourselves from it.  Losing our way we lost the WAY.

Not only that, but Jesus promised to send each of us the SPIRIT IN THE SKY (aka WHISPER OF LOVE in our mind), so we will all have direct access to HEAVEN--provided we take advantage of the opportunity.

Doing only those things which he saw LOVE doing was the secret of his success.  Why would we think there was any other way?

LOVE EVERYBODY & have fun.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: April 13, 2020 02:03AM

An excerpt from a PM I received on 05/19/2017 (below). The fear from years and years spent in TLWF within ex-members is palpable. Obviously not easy to shed. On this religious holiday, so important to many, I celebrate the fact there are still venues for people to speak their mind, and get free from intimidating religious authoritarians, looking to punish those that cross them. Let it continue. Thank you RR for protecting this forum. It can't be an easy task:

"I hope I have not offended you. I’m not really an enemy of the church. People can do as they damn well please. I hate lies, propaganda, and being a victim of forced misinformation.

Keep in touch and keep your thick skin. I honestly wonder if G-man is trying to sabotage the forum, whether himself or someone he hired. (more paranoia)

P.S. If you want to PM me and tell me to kiss off, that’s okay too. Everything will settle out if there is ever an end."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2020 02:07AM by changedagain.

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: April 13, 2020 02:47AM

Just three days ago, a vocal ex-TLW member was called out in public on Facebook by a TLW person as being “bitter and self-righteous”. Can you believe it? They’re still calling us names and trying to silence us. It all looks so ridiculous now.

Date: April 13, 2020 03:26AM

P U D D

A microcosm of this psychological dynamic arose on a recent FB page over the issue of Ed Forbes;  some loved him, others not so much.

These opposing viewpoints reflected personal encounters, and whichever Ed Forbes you got was based on your support (or not) of the upward-flow.  Go with the flow and you were in his good graces; oppose it at all and you immediately fell from grace.

All the remaining diehards are still faithful because they have been successful enough over time to avoid the 'bad Ed Forbes' (or any other member of the TLW SWAT Team).  Most have seen the SWAT team in action over the decades, and will probably stick with the devil they know.

Name-calling has always been the default position for those with a weak argument.  Don't expect it to end anytime soon. 

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: April 13, 2020 05:13AM

puddington Wrote:
Just three days ago, a vocal ex-TLW member was
called out in public on Facebook by a TLW person
as being “bitter and self-righteous”. Can you
believe it? They’re still calling us names and
trying to silence us. It all looks so ridiculous
now.

It is ridiculous, and hypocritical. I mean, one of the most angry, self-righteous people I have ever encountered in their leader. Scary angry.

kBOY wrote:
Name-calling has always been the default position for those with a weak argument. Don't expect it to end anytime soon.

true

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2020 05:14AM by changedagain.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.