Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: April 09, 2020 07:41AM

C H A N G E D

"If they spent even a fraction of the effort . . . into using the information to rectify the deep problems in the organization, perhaps there would be hope for change."

As we all know by now, there was never any motivation to rectify problems, only bury what they could and deny all the rest.  When push came to shove, going all the way back to JRS, job #1 was always CYA, the sheeple be damned.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: th231955 ()
Date: April 09, 2020 10:45AM

Possibly because they have grieved the Holy Spirit( unpardonable sin), Jehovah has hardened their hearts, to be unable to make things right and reach out. More than likely at some point in this whole facade, they had been given an opportunity, but we're so steeped in sin, they could do nothing else but reject the truth..just a thought....

Date: April 09, 2020 03:40PM

T H

That is certainly one way to look at it, although I would not lay blame for the hardness-of-heart on our LOVING CREATOR.  These guys accomplished it all by themselves.

There will eventually be LIGHT at the end of their dark tunnel, but that will only appear when that is something they want.  Desire led us away from HEAVEN, and desire will get us back.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: April 09, 2020 11:22PM

kBOY Wrote:

> As we all know by now, there was never any
> motivation to rectify problems, only bury what
> they could and deny all the rest. 

true

Date: April 09, 2020 11:31PM

This post by Reepicheep back in February of 2018. Some things never change, like intimidating ex-members of a cult in an attempt to silence them. I suspect nearly every person posting in this forum who spent time in TLWF has had an experience of being pressured/intimidated by one or more of its leaders:

Posted by: Reepicheep
Date: February 10, 2018 04:22PM

Well, hi folks. Today my husband received an unsigned letter with no return address in the mail, postmarked HONOLULU, HI

Here is what they wrote. Please give me your thoughts, or let me know if this has ever happened to you.

"Husband's Name,

I keep track of posts on the Rick Ross Forum. Last month your wife began posting and published her name in the profile section. Her name is not there now. I made a copy of her profile when her name was visible. My job is to give it to Kevin when Gary returns from Brazil.
I liked you _________. If you can get your wife to stop posting, I won't give the information on to Kevin. Your wife posts under the screen name Reepicheep."

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: April 10, 2020 12:51AM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This post by Reepicheep back in February of 2018.
> Some things never change, like intimidating
> ex-members of a cult in an attempt to silence
> them. I suspect nearly every person posting in
> this forum who spent time in TLWF has had an
> experience of being pressured/intimidated by one
> or more of its leaders:
>
> Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John
> Robert Stevens
> Posted by: Reepicheep
> Date: February 10, 2018 04:22PM

>
> Well, hi folks. Today my husband received an
> unsigned letter with no return address in the
> mail, postmarked HONOLULU, HI
>
> Here is what they wrote. Please give me your
> thoughts, or let me know if this has ever happened
> to you.
>
> "Husband's Name,
>
> I keep track of posts on the Rick Ross Forum. Last
> month your wife began posting and published her
> name in the profile section. Her name is not there
> now. I made a copy of her profile when her name
> was visible. My job is to give it to Kevin when
> Gary returns from Brazil.
> I liked you _________. If you can get your wife to
> stop posting, I won't give the information on to
> Kevin. Your wife posts under the screen name
> Reepicheep."

Yes, that was a fun day, Changed! When that didn't work, they started writing about my family on the forum. And then Shalom posted and blew up their little sham world. It disturbs me that there are still people who won't believe the truth about this controlling cult. I have an idea...everyone who is still a "true believer", try an experiment. Publish something critical of TLWF or it's leaders. Will you get an anonymous letter? Online harrassment? Will they try to divide you from your family? Will you get a bullet shot into your home? I hope not, but all of those things happened to me after I posted criticism. Wake up!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2020 01:19AM by Reepicheep.

Date: April 10, 2020 01:41AM

I forgot about the bullet in your home. What a coincidence that it happens shortly after you publicly brought attention to the abusive practices of TLWF leaders. Unfortunately, there will always be a small group that will continue to serve and tenaciously defend them unto the end...believing it is 'God's will' for their life. It's a powerful psychological conditioning at work--initiated by JRS, and reinforced during G & M's reign.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2020 01:43AM by changedagain.

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: April 10, 2020 02:12AM

They do their best to destroy any part of your life that they feel is threatening to the "hive mind" or to the hypnotic spell that keeps people oppressed and submissive to leaders. Then when you leave broken and having spent most of your life beaten down, they expect you to remain fearful and quiet like a mouse in the corner for all of your remaining days. Once awakened, former members often need to tell their stories in order to gain back their sense of agency. We will tell our stories in spite of, or maybe because of their bullying. We will tell our stories for as long as people remain enslaved to TLWF cult leaders.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2020 02:36AM by Reepicheep.

Date: April 10, 2020 02:43AM

Yes, well said.

Date: April 10, 2020 04:08AM

We are dealing with leopards unable (unwilling) to change their spots. Nobody should be turning blue in the face waiting for Kool-Aid abusers to enter some program.

As far as their loyal fringe, since most have entered their senior years with Covid on the rampage, the devil they know is probably more preferrable than risking any exposure elsewhere.

Starting over in a BRAVE NEW WORLD is not something most seniors dream of in their retirement. A fearful survival is what most look forward to now, irrespective of ideology.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.