Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: March 25, 2020 03:55PM

"GH brought a word approx a month ago regarding the wood being pruned from the vines."

Are we to believe that GH roams free within the remnants of the ruins to be bringing messages that are justifying all the abuse under his watch?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2020 03:57PM by kBOY.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: March 25, 2020 10:16PM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "GH brought a word approx a month ago regarding
> the wood being pruned from the vines."

>
> Are we to believe that GH roams free within the
> remnants of the ruins to be bringing messages that
> are justifying all the abuse under his watch?

He is compelled to bring "living word" messages that insinuate that those who have left the cult are not of God, and not to be trusted. So much for him being remorseful for his role in covering up various, systematic abuses within the fellowship for decades. Not surprising, of course. Most of the us predicted that shortly after TLWF 'dissolved.' The 'upward flow' always meant that the personal interests of top leadership come first. Some things don't change.
#FirstThingsFirst

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2020 10:34PM by changedagain.

Date: March 25, 2020 10:18PM

I will post this periodically. If you've already read it, please disregard. F

Posted by: CJLOR ()
Date: March 20, 2020 06:43PM

Yes, thank you Reepicheep. Greatly appreciate you sharing the podcast episode here on the CEI forum (--> www.ltaspod.com/23)

TLWF loyalists (I'm guessing there are some of you here):

What information shared in the podcast episode do you dispute?

TLWF survivors and those opposed to the cult:

What do you think was left out that would have enhanced the podcast episode?

There probably could be multiple episodes, and still not have enough time to cover all the big things sufficiently.

Date: March 25, 2020 11:28PM

C H A N G E D

"The 'upward flow' always meant that the personal interests of top leadership come first."

With this and everything that the POTUS touches, it is always tainted with brazen self-interest.

What is good for the goose is meant to stay with the goose.

Date: March 25, 2020 11:30PM

C H A N G E D

Previous post was #11,030 on page 1,103. (Fuzzy math.)

Date: March 26, 2020 01:35AM

kBOY wrote,
C H A N G E D
Previous post was #11,030 on page 1,103. (Fuzzy math.)

Hey, I'll support any indication that God is in this discussion group, fuzzy math or not! ;)

Posted by: th231955 ()
Date: March 26, 2020 02:37AM

OK Here we go I only refer to the walk as I know it from when I was 14 yrs old! I'm the small boy that was helping Enos before he 'donated' it to the Walk I will try to clear up some things for you folks as you are clearing up things for me! Thanks for that! Harvey Bender is John Bender's father! Enos is Harvey's grandson and John's nephew! that answers Puddington! Harvey and John lived on the same parcel of land south of Kalona, and north of the English river about 1 mile(?) out of the city limits I spent many days helping there and just hanging out with a great family! As for JRS, I was young and not hooked into the regular workings of TLW in Washington! Looks like I didn't see a lot of things concerning JRS, although it makes sense to me, as I rarely saw him! Please be patient with me as I sort out events from long ago! So I am to assume JRS was into this cult business way back in 51? I was 14 when I last saw him at camp at lake darling in Iowa> i was 14 in 69! We watched all the cars driving by during Feast of Tabernacles one year I can't say what year! I was friends with the Fritz's and Simon Nisley I graduated HS with! Also, Arnolds to name a few! I am Tony Hartley I'm the kid that was always hanging out with Enos. He was a good friend. did this help any? Maybe ask me some things ?

Date: March 26, 2020 02:41AM

As a footnote..I might suggest that there are many "hidden" things we all don't know about JRS. It is apparent to me, this is the case as I learn more about how the walk evolved! Thank you all for your patience as I muddle through this stuff

Date: March 26, 2020 02:53AM

I'm so sorry for the mix up on knowing JRS I'm so sorry! I only remember him fro when I saw him in years between 65-69 just to be sure I'm in a time frame! I had no idea he was that much older! Please be patient with me! Has anyone seen Dorothy Bender Simmering lately? I hung out with her as well on the Bender farm (john and Harvey) she was John's daughter!~

Posted by: CARe ()
Date: March 26, 2020 04:02AM

> Thanks for the info about WJ Stevens, CARe. Would
> you feel comfortable telling the approximate time
> period that the inappropriate behavior occurred?
> That makes me sad, but sort of makes sense. His
> son was very comfortable being inappropriate
> toward a great many people, especially female
> people. : (

It was the same time frame JRS & Martha had an open house for people to see their remodeled home.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.