Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: December 04, 2019 07:12AM

Posted by: JesusJesusJesus ()
Date: December 03, 2019 02:57PM

No bidet in G and M's apt. Why would there need to be? Their poop didn't smell, right? Or maybe they were perfected enough that they didn't poop at all. Something to ponder...

If I was a betting person, my money would be on them NOT loading their own dishwasher. Too busy receiving the only revelation on earth and bringing forth the kingdom and such, after all.

What I found interesting was that there was a doorbell installed INSIDE the front door of the apartment. It appeared that at the touch of a button they could summon assistance at any hour of the day. I poked it once or twice but nothing happened. Maybe someone in the bowels of the building wondered what that bell was. Then again, naybe my anointing or oneness or spirit or whatever weren't right so it didn't ring at all. It figures that a G and M doorbell would have discernment, right?

As I type, my hubby is reading over my shoulder and reminding me that John always said that sarcasm was the cesspool of the Body. Dang... wrong again!! I expect a phone call of correction from my shepherd at any minute.

JJJ, too funny! : )

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 04, 2019 07:14AM

Posted by: Northerngate ()
Date: December 03, 2019 04:10PM

I found something good today while reading during my lunch break:
Shame thrives on secret keeping, and when it comes to secrets, there’s some serious science behind the twelve-step program saying, “You’re only as sick as your secrets.”

Awesome, Northerngate!

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: December 04, 2019 03:56PM

N O R T H

“You’re only as sick as your secrets.”

A very powerful statement and the reason for so much psychological PTSD within the fellowship, due to, first the abuse, then the shunning, isolating the victim with their 'secrets'.

This compartmentalization left victims separated from the very help that true shepherding would have addressed, had not the abuse COME from the 'shepherding'.

World 'turned upside down' indeed . . .

Date: December 05, 2019 01:10AM

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: December 02, 2019 11:40AM

'I Alone Have Done His Will'
-Senior Pastor, Apostolic Father and Chancellor

(a living word from 'The Meek Will Inherit the Earth' series)

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: December 02, 2019 02:34PM

C H A N G E D

H I L A R I O U S. An alternate title (and possibly more accurate given the circumstances) might be "The Meek Will Inherit Whatever is Left After I Scorched the Earth" series.

Changed and kBOY,

LOL! Or, "I Alone Will Inherit"

From the "The Meek Will Inherit Zip" series.

Date: December 05, 2019 02:18AM

1,314,935 page views to date. I'm sure at least a few of the readers detest what is going on here, but I suppose if we're doing anything meaningful, there's bound to be those who are hostile toward it. Exposing what has been hidden for many years is a dangerous endeavor, so I'm appreciative of those who have courageously come forward recently to share their experiences, adding to the discussion.
Have a pleasant day...or at least give it your best effort :)

Date: December 05, 2019 03:39AM

changedagain Wrote
Exposing what has been hidden for many years
> is a dangerous endeavor, so I'm appreciative of
> those who have courageously come forward recently
> to share their experiences, adding to the discussion.

I agree exposing is dangerous. Brilliant people see the truth and often expose psychopaths accidentally, never realizing the slander and blame placing that is headed their way. We have to find the right tools to protect ourselves and carefully prepare ahead of time if we plan to expose these narcissists. We also have to know when and how to choose our battles. Learning these things firsthand ugh!!
I consider the folks in this forum to be brilliant!

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: December 05, 2019 10:25AM

Changed. We were born for this day. To set the captives free.

Date: December 05, 2019 10:30AM

Yes

Date: December 05, 2019 11:32PM

Wondering how to help people who are still stuck in an oppressive group? Or how the current political situation might be related? Here is a link to a very insightful interview with Rick Ross.

[stateofbelief.com]

Date: December 06, 2019 01:43AM

Reepicheep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wondering how to help people who are still stuck
> in an oppressive group? Or how the current
> political situation might be related? Here is a
> link to a very insightful interview with Rick
> Ross.
>
> [stateofbelief.com]

Reepicheep
I went to the site and listened. Very good!
I started writing fiction a few years back. This coming year I will begin my first novel about a girl who is recruited into a cult. This book will be based on a combination of insight from my upbringing in a religious organization, my time in Oregon with my landlord, and the information I’ve gained from the Cult institute. My hope is that people will begin to connect the dots and understand that many churches display some sort of cult behavior, charismatic leaders should be watched and vetted, I am responsible for my life not someone else etc.
it is terribly lonely to know you have to start all over alone. It feels like a lot of wasted time. That’s why I’m writing books. It helps make sense of the mess.
My faith in God is still intact but I am very wary of religious organizations and find myself triggered at church. So I don’t go.
All I can say is THANK YOU for being here!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.