Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Northerngate ()
Date: November 28, 2019 02:51AM

I have a question based on time spent in GP Oregon. Is it possible that some people were held against their will while being programmed? (Thinking of my landlord’s odd behavior on occasion) I know it’s a bizarre thought. Just asking because of a couple of small things my friend mentioned and some things I saw while I lived there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: November 28, 2019 03:24AM

That's a complicated question, Northerngate. Limiting choices, options and free will were common tactics used on members. People were told to submit every life decision. Once you were "given a word from God", what choice did you have? You could rebel, but your entire belief system and social network would come crashing down. Members were regularly encouraged to break off "natural" family connections in favor of "spiritual family". People were sent to far away places, such as Shiloh, where they would live in dorms and work for eighty dollars a month. With no personal transportation, little likelihood of getting help from family, and feeling like there were no options, people couldn't help feeling trapped. We were told this was "the work of the cross" and were further abused. People who found the strength to leave were held up as examples of those who rejected God and were tricked by Satan. They were shunned. We all knew this was the way it worked, once we were thoroughly indoctrinated. Of course, it was knowledge that was hidden from visitors and new people. No one knew until it was too late.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2019 03:29AM by Reepicheep.

Date: November 28, 2019 03:50AM

I recall my landlord saying that most people couldn’t handle submitting to God the way they needed to.
Once, I saw a woman ride a bicycle past my cottage and I think she wanted to talk to me because she stopped and stared at me while I sat on the porch. But she rode away. I wish I would have run after her and asked questions. I was busy getting healthy after an abusive and sexually addicted husband. I was in no mood for shenanigans.
My landlord mentioned Shiloh often like it was the end all. He also mentioned some place in Hawaii.
I hate it that people felt trapped. Irony is that I was getting free but surrounded by this odd situation! I’m so sad I didn’t trust my gut more. I did go to a worship pastor at River Valley and told him I thought there was a cult in Hugo, but he thought I was a little bit crazy.

Posted by: Chachakitty ()
Date: November 28, 2019 08:30AM

Had to share... so my nephew was at Shiloh helping with getting more stuff out of the building prior to it being torn down.
He said he was lifting 100# boxes of coins. Boxes of pennies ... and other coins .. but boxes and boxes of coins which were being taken to the bank to cash in.
What??? Why was the fantasy kingdom Hoarding coins. The boxes of pennies alone cashed out to almost $100
That money could have been used to help pay for Yasp or help people in need.
Did JRS hoard coins ? And if so why ?

Posted by: Chachakitty ()
Date: November 28, 2019 08:44AM

Northern gate
Yes!!! 100% possible. As a child and born into the cult..: we were most definitely held against our will. Not a complicated question at all. The answer is yes

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: November 28, 2019 10:19AM

C H A c h a

I remember hearing (without remembering the source--possibly Woodrow Nichols) that from the early days of South Gate, JRS would regularly (always?) take all of the coins out of the offering baskets and keep them for himself.

His 'coin fetish' apparently started early on, and until 1965, dimes, quarters, half-dollars and dollars were 90% SILVER. After 1965 there was NO silver content in any of them, making them far less valuable.

[coinsite.com]

Copper pennies were around until 1982, making them far more valuable than their copper-plated zinc replacements.

[www.answers.com]

Coins 'by the pound' means relatively nothing. The year of their minting means everything.

The PURE COIN of the REALM is and has always been LOVE, which has no commercial value here, but is the 'medium of exchange' in HEAVEN, and doesn't weigh down your pants pockets or other means of transportation.

LOVE is the only 'medium of exchange' that one would want to 'accumulate'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2019 10:23AM by kBOY.

Posted by: Imapurple ()
Date: November 28, 2019 10:38AM

Interesting. JRS held onto all the coins from all the offerings for many years so I wouldn’t be surprised if a Sh*t load ended up in Shiloh. I know they must have come and cleaned out many of the valuable items like Van Dyke paintings, guns and so forth way before all This started....

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: November 28, 2019 12:01PM

Northerngate and Chachakitty - They held us against our will through mind control that eliminated our ability to determine our own will or desires. It was a prison of the multi-realm type, holding us by psychic, spiritual, emotional, and psychological means.

They also used different playbooks for different people. If your landlord was someone who had wealth, then he or she was managed by them with an exclusive playbook where the head guys would never truly antagonize the wealthy victim but would keep them on their toes, making sure they were always hungering for more approval from G&M. Sometimes the wealthy would get to travel (to Africa, Brazil, Hawaii, Israel) in the privileged company of G&M directly. Wow. I've heard G&M laugh about one of those unfortunate but wealthy victims because the victims were overwhelmed by the level of warfare there was around G&M. That was their story. It's hard to imagine what might really underly the evil chuckles.

And yes, it is true Chachakitty - JRS had all the pennies, nickels, and dimes taken out of the offerings for decades. The last I saw them, there were big sacks of coins in the safe at TLW and in JRS' safe in his basement. He believed in the final days of tribulation people would only be able to get food with metals, even very cheap metal.

It's interesting to me that those coins were still at Shiloh.

Next to the coins in both safes were many silver bars, stacks of gold Krugerrands, and some diamond jewelry -- the diamonds from one big ring was later used in diamond rings for G&M and Marilyn's kids. Some gold and silver were secretly cashed in when JRS died so that it could be put as cash in offerings. G&M were very concerned because the financial side in JRS's divorce was still pending when he died. They did a lot of hiding. And a lot of laundering. IMHO.

I am sure nothing of great value was left at Shiloh. Remember, TLW folks showed up with a truck last year after the big explosion of truth and removed who knows what.

We are free. Our sanity restored! And one and all, I believe we are getting healthier every day. YAY! Love to each of you and welcome to new posters. I hope you have successful Thanksgivings avoiding any landmines.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Date: November 28, 2019 12:26PM

Onion,(so nice to meet you) Chachkitty and kBOY! I am so thankful we are becoming More and more free. I know what psychological captivity is about. Freedom is precious! I have prepped for land mines this weekend. Lol... Have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Northerngate

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: November 28, 2019 12:28PM

Chachakitty and Northerngate: I meant to add to my above post that the control was more extreme for children whose parents were in the Walk and for those born into it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.