Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: November 25, 2019 11:52PM

Onion wrote:
There was so much talk by Marilyn during that era of "killing" or "breaking" someone's spirit. I am sure she based this doctrine on wanting to see people with broken and contrite hearts. But MY GOD, how do you break a person in the right way by torture and cruelty?

Then to experience Gary sexualizing you in a service (Lael has the recording) by emphasizing you had become a woman (age 12, wasn't it?). To then be invited (on tape, during service) to the weekend campout with him and his henchman, must have been terrifying. You were the only child in attendance - being watched over by Leilani - and then experiencing violations of your body at their hands.

sick

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: JesusJesusJesus ()
Date: November 26, 2019 02:01AM

I knew there was a physical auction last Saturday, but I didn't realize that all of the kitchen stuff is being sold at an online auction right now and there is a whole lot more coming. Rumor has it that everything (fixtures to chairs and everything in between) is being sold and then they're going to bulldoze the building... and soon.

[www.backes-auction.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2019 02:19AM by JesusJesusJesus.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: November 26, 2019 02:28AM

JesusJesusJesus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I knew there was a physical auction last Saturday,
> but I didn't realize that all of the kitchen stuff
> is being sold at an online auction right now and
> there is a whole lot more coming. Rumor has it
> that everything (fixtures to chairs and everything
> in between) is being sold and then they're going
> to bulldoze the building... and soon.
>
> [www.backes-auction.com]

The proceeds going to charity?

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: November 26, 2019 03:42AM

They are renting a church facility in the Bulltown strip mall for services. Announcements have said they would have services in a meeting room at a business address in Kalona (Chamber of Commerce?) until they get the carpet installed in the new location.

Someone said the big focus is on having things in North Liberty, Iowa. And that Craig and Phyllis Haworth are moving there.

Gary and Bruce are having some success in their Israel takeover.

None of these dying gasps will be enough to save this organization or those organizations that may grow out of it. The organizations and people responsible for the mayhem are in God's hands and He is really, really big.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: November 26, 2019 05:44AM

J J J

". . .Rumor has it that everything (fixtures to chairs and everything in between) is being sold and then they're going to bulldoze the building... and soon."

Quite the decisive end for the 'center of the universe'. Little did we know it would actually become a giant BLACK HOLE.

Posted by: Chachakitty ()
Date: November 26, 2019 05:57AM

I believe the rumor of Kalona yo he true. My mother Linda said these same things to my sister. When my sister told her that it’s pretty fucked yup that Gary couldn’t even leave $$$ to keep these faculties going for the die Hard who still believe the kingdom is coming. She replied “the living word is my DNA”. Yikes
You see that... that right there is the epitome of having reality and fantasy backwards.
No Linda ... the living word is NOT your DNA and the kingdom coming was pretend. It’s NOT coming. Her DNA is Lithuania

And Gary is very much living in reality. He already knew the cult was going to end prior to Shaloms post. Peaced out and is going to something different. No remorse. Bc he knew the hold time he was leading members in a fantasy world while in reality here on earth he was playing King and taking everyone’s money.
I mean I’ll never forget one winter when I was in high school I flew from Iowa to LA and stayed with the Hajek’s. That’s when Becky and I became friends. Anyways her parents couldn’t afford to pay for Becky to go to yasp AND buy groceries. So you know what they did? They didn’t buy groceries .. starved so Becky could go play pretend at Yasp. I mean wow. Just wow. If he kingdom was so important , why weren’t we taking all offerings to pay for kids to come to ShiLoh ? Why was the kingdom buying Gary $5000 coffee table for his birthday?? Why? Bc Gary knew he was living in reality and leading people into fantasy land. Hence why now he can just walk away

Date: November 26, 2019 06:10AM

O N I O N

". . .strip mall for services."

How the 'high & mighty' have fallen.

"Gary and Bruce are having some success in their Israel takeover."

There will probably be a whole new group of oblivious sycophants to rise up and proclaim "we are of Gary/Bruce", only to be slow-boiled like frogs, until it is too late to avoid being cooked. Why? Because these characters have never demonstrated they can change their spots or the color of their skin.

The desire for acknowledgement and recognition are 'Job 1' for the G-MAN, who relished the limelight that all of Silas' connections afforded him. Once one drinks of that intoxicating brew it is hard to kick the habit.

I don't know if Israel will like the aroma these two yokels bring once the stench of their sordid past eventually makes its away 'across the Pond'. Perhaps Gehenna would be a more appropriate place for them to set up camp.

Garbage in--garbage out. Pretty simple equation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2019 06:15AM by kBOY.

Date: November 26, 2019 06:26AM

C H A c h a

You provided a succinct summation of the core 'reality' of TLW. Apparently, no one had the decency to inform us we were all dwelling in FantasyLand for decades.

I'm sure RickDisney had a hand in maintaining the illusion, seeing as how his 'vision' of the kingdom was Disneyland--the 'dark web' version.

Date: November 26, 2019 06:56AM

Omg you are right. I forgot about Rick being infatuate with Disneyland and Always talking like Donald Duck bahahahahahahaba

So my journey now is remembering what was the primary message about a situation when I was little. And remind myself what is real TODAY

Date: November 26, 2019 07:18AM

New place is Israel ?? Why not he says.
I just realized that since I grew up in fantasy and viewed a Gary as a God and all knowing God but always thought his sermons were confusing. Bahahahaha Bc his sermons were in fact all riddles. Literally. I can now listen to a tape without getting triggered and really hear what he is saying. And it’s literally a whole lot of NOTHING... he’s thinking this is crazy. These people literally believe all this bullshit .. I’m just fucking around.
And if I grew up believing he had eyes on everyone and knew everything.... really it means he doesn’t know jack shit. Bahaha. Sorry have to laugh It’s such a circus I would actually love to interview him. What a crazy story to tell

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.