Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Road to Damascus ()
Date: November 10, 2019 06:14AM

Interesting how I feel that the buildings at Shiloh are being emptied, auction to be held on the 23rd and the building to be totally shut down forever. An end of an era. Amazing what feelings and reactions this is causing in me. On one hand a rejoicing and on the other a sadness at thoughts of what occurred there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: typer ()
Date: November 10, 2019 08:44AM

Changedagain: Yes.

I'm sorry I didn't break free much earlier. You and the other old time posters have provided courage for us new posters to help us find our voice, plus what Shalom has done for all of us. I am thankful for you. Leadership cloaked in so much darkness, we are now shining together to burn away the darkness.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: November 10, 2019 08:47AM

Thank you, typer. I appreciate that.

Date: November 10, 2019 08:52AM

Larry, Apostle Dog, me and perhaps a few others here go back to the Factnet days.

Date: November 10, 2019 09:02AM

> Larry, Apostle Dog, me and perhaps a few others
> here go back to the Factnet days.

I think my username during that time period was Lamp from Ikea.

Posted by: Imapurple ()
Date: November 10, 2019 10:43AM

It’s interesting looking back at a place like Shiloh where so much time was spent or even the Blix house or Johns house and remember all the things that went on. I completely understand the mixed feelings. So much of our lives were spent in these places. I have a deep sadness over so many things. Mostly from being let down from all the Hope’s and dreams. People who have passed or gone away. It’s like going back to a childhood home after all your friends are gone and remembering the times you had. So much crap happened in those places but it’s mixed with some good things too. I’m glad everything is coming down. It’s a new day and time for healing from all the hurt and pain.

Posted by: Camus ()
Date: November 10, 2019 01:07PM

Question. Who in the San Diego church was an abuser?

Date: November 10, 2019 07:29PM

typer wrote:
We took all our "living word" literature and tapes to the dumpster about November 2018 after the shit hit the fan in Palmer Lake because we didn't want anyone at "Goodwill" to receive the toxicity of that deception.

Wise

Posted by: Aleutian ()
Date: November 11, 2019 02:40AM

Camus...one of the abusers has a first name that starts with J and a last name that starts with H.

Posted by: Liamthomasusa ()
Date: November 11, 2019 06:06AM

Imapurple

After reading your last post my emotions welled up within me....remembering that time when serving TLW or prioritizing Shiloh as the number one focus of my life... lots of sweat equity.... always thinking I wasn’t good enough so I needed to work harder... give up more.... in my mind I justified what I gave in exchange for what I missed out in life because God’s word was always worth more than myself.

When I was told I was no longer welcome as a congregant in 1997, I suffered a great loss... yet as I began to find my way in life and began to recognize my own value, it became much easier to forget the hurt I had left behind. Factnet and RickRoss forums helped me realize I had been able to move away before the crazy nonsense intensified.... I am sure had I not been showed the door... I would have walked away on my own.

Please excuse my wandering...remembering the good memories of being a part of Shiloh to realize it is standing empty... a hollow ghost of it’s former glory....

I still am standing strong for those that have told their stories and for those yet to break free to tell theirs.... for it is the stories that shall diminish this cult from gaining any credibility.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.