Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: October 22, 2019 03:04AM

Lenai, you're probably referring to Maryann Nagy and another young woman named Martha who were both deaf. That is a precious memory of them teaching you to sign. Your mom is Mel Bailey's daughter if I remember correctly. Welcome to the RR Forum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 22, 2019 03:12AM

Welcome 4Generation. As kBOY said, your English is light years ahead of our Portuguese. I understand you perfectly.

I agree with your statement about the leaders never apologizing or repenting for wrongs they did. In fact, they usually turned the problems around so that someone under them would be blamed for harm that they themselves caused. The system is abusive and controlling, to say the least. I also agree that they are hiding and waiting for an opportunity to come back to their positions of power.

So good to hear from you. Please keep talking.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: October 22, 2019 06:35AM

Reep wrote:
Welcome 4Generation. As kBOY said, your English is light years ahead of our Portuguese.

It's also light years ahead of our president's English :)

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: October 22, 2019 08:04AM

Hi Denise - Judah came to live with me when his dad died and what a good kid. I felt more like I was a dad to him than a foster-mom of sorts because he needed the kind of discipline dad's usually instill in their kids. He graduated from college with a double major, bought a house, married Kelly Wirthlin and they have two daughters. I don't have contact with him anymore because (I can only assume) he probably thinks I'm a bad person for exposing the walk/cult. He is one of the Elders in the Valley (I've been told) that is still trying to keep the church together (again, so I was told).

The two deaf girls were Martha McGlumphy who worked at Blix all the time and Marianna Nagy who didn't. Martha was one of my favorite people and I sure hope she's okay. She married JRS' nephew Billy Joe Arnold. I hope it turned out okay but he was one of those ministry sons/nephews who were pretty creepy. I didn't know Marianna as well, she may have worked at printing or in the Valley.

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: October 22, 2019 08:10AM

4Generation - SO happy to hear from you on this forum. I would really like to see a huge influx of people speaking here who are from your age-group. The importance of your experiences is profound and the stories must be told.

Thank you for speaking. Your English is eloquent and lovely.

Keep speaking and keep putting out the word that there are generations out there that need to be able to speak and that we NEED to hear from.

Thank you and WELCOME.

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: October 22, 2019 11:14AM

Bem vinda 4G

Seu testemunho é bem vindo aqui

Date: October 22, 2019 12:03PM

Did puddington just call you a nephilim? If so, realize that's how we sometimes haze newcomers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2019 12:04PM by changedagain.

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: October 22, 2019 10:27PM

Changed. I’m pretty sure, by now, we’ve all been called nephilim. I recall that was the last thing my LW pastor called me when I told him I was leaving the cult. I consider it a badge of honor, now. : )

Date: October 23, 2019 01:47AM

puddington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Changed. I’m pretty sure, by now, we’ve all been
> called nephilim. I recall that was the last thing
> my LW pastor called me when I told him I was
> leaving the cult.

Wouldn't Satanic ancestry show up in a DNA test? If you haven't already, you might submit a sample of your saliva to a reputable testing service (23andme, ancestry.com, AreYouSatanic.com etc.). Just a suggestion. Don't get all defensive on me ;)

Date: October 23, 2019 03:09AM

Posted by: changedagain
Date: October 22, 2019 11:47AM

puddington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Changed. I’m pretty sure, by now, we’ve all been
> called nephilim. I recall that was the last thing
> my LW pastor called me when I told him I was
> leaving the cult.

Wouldn't Satanic ancestry show up in a DNA test? If you haven't already, you might submit a sample of your saliva to a reputable testing service (23andme, ancestry.com, AreYouSatanic.com etc.). Just a suggestion. Don't get all defensive on me ;)

OMG!!! = 0

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2019 03:10AM by Reepicheep.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.