Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Imapurple ()
Date: October 07, 2019 11:29AM

I know a lot of this really doesn’t mean that much it’s just a point of interest. Looking back the stuff that went on in my life and way over 40 years involved in a very close way with Blix, TLW , the valley church, Shiloh, Hawaii and more only breaks my heart. So many people I have loved and my own family being treated so poorly. I’m surprised I’m still alive after all of it. It’s amazing to me that I still love the Lord and know he loves me. The lord to me was never about the walk. That was something that happened for me just before coming into the church in 1968. I know some of you have a great deal of pain and rightfully so. I completely understand that pain. Working through it can be so hard. I’m still working at it. It’s seems we have something wonderful happening that I never thought would. It’s amazing! Now this is the true “ Unfolding “ .

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Onion ()
Date: October 07, 2019 11:35AM

Thank you Imapurple! Keep going, please.

Confirmation of what most of us suspected.

Who did Rick like? Only himself?

Date: October 07, 2019 11:41AM

I wouldn’t be using another name on this form right now but there are some things going on in my life right now that make it difficult for me to have all this out in the open. So much more to say! I’m sure there are so many people on this form that I know and dearly love. Amen! Would you like to stand?

Date: October 07, 2019 11:48AM

Rick was about Rick and only about Rick. The most manipulative conniving person I’ve ever known. Just like his Mom and sister. He is also a complete pussy as a man. That’s not me being bitter or mad, it’s just the truth.

Date: October 07, 2019 02:46PM

Purple - You hit the nail on the head about all 3 of them.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: October 07, 2019 03:58PM

I M a P U R P L E

"It’s seems we have something wonderful happening that I never thought would. It’s amazing! Now this is the true 'Unfolding'".

In spite of how disheartening it is to hear your additional 'revelations' about how f'd up everything actually was, your quote provides the proper focus to leave the darkness behind and keep walking towards the LIGHT.

We are accompanied along our way by many fine companions. Brighter days lie still ahead.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: October 08, 2019 12:23AM

That’s not me being bitter or mad, it’s just the truth.

Even if you were bitter or mad, which you're not, it's still the truth :)

Date: October 08, 2019 06:50AM

Imapurple - When may I sit down?

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: October 09, 2019 07:00PM

Posted by: Imapurple
Date: October 06, 2019 07:25PM

It was an interesting time. Rick couldn’t be in the room taking care of JRS because it was “ too hard for him” 100% complete BS. In fact he spent the whole time up at the studio having his affair with Shannon. That’s how much he really cared. Yet the fact JRS died left him with a whole bunch of lies he could tell young girls about fake words John gave him and ways to solicit Sympathy getting them to open up to him and then move in for the kill. Rick had so much dirt on G & M and they on him , after all the fighting was over they decided it would be better to let him do whatever he wanted and the same for them. Scott followed Rick so close if Rick came to a sudden stop , Scott’s head would go right up Ricks ass. He did that for decades. Sad, very sad because Rick didn’t even like Scott. It’s so good to see the whole thing fall apart.

"Rick had so much dirt on G & M and they on him, after all the fighting was over they decided it would be better to let him do whatever he wanted and the same for them."

That sounds like a very mature and spiritual way to deal with gross illegal misconduct and moral turpitude in "The Kingdom". /s

JRS once shocked me by commenting to me that one of his family members who was also a pastor/apostle had "cheated on his wife so many times" that he now was obliged to do whatever she said. Nice...tangled webs of deceit and refusal to be accountable. These are the roots of The Walk.

Something about apples and trees comes to mind. Thanks for filling in so many gaps in our collective knowledge, Imapurple.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: October 09, 2019 09:40PM

With corruption running deep, well concealed, and going so far back, it was only sustained by a 'word' that tickled our ears, with no real intention of being walked in by those who gladly strung us along for decades while milking the upward flow to their own benefit.

Sadly still, are the few who continue to view the whole affair through rose-colored glasses, with their ears tightly covered, and mouthing the shibboleth about it still being of God--blah, blah, blah . . .

Cognitive dissonance on parade.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2019 09:40PM by kBOY.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.