Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: April 09, 2019 01:34AM

Richard M. Wrote:

> I spent two years explaining to Marilyn how
> Stevens was an obvious corrupt, lying piece of
> waste using every woman and person he could to
> build a money-making empire based on their blind
> faith for something else . . . made no difference.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 09, 2019 02:16AM

p.s. If this forum does die, my only request is that it not be buried in the Shiloh cemetery. If this happens anyway, I sincerely hope those attending the funeral are not charged more than $40 per person. I want our forum to always be remembered as being extremely fair.

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: April 09, 2019 02:17AM

Prettyboy - You say that we are letting Gary & Rick win. I’m not really keeping score and I’ve already prepared myself for an outcome where they both walk free. As far as I am concerned, the war is over souls and setting the captives free. By that metric, we won already. So many people are free now. Gary or Rick have no control over them. That has always been the major victory. I really could care less about assets or real estate.

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: April 09, 2019 02:56AM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> p.s. If this forum does die, my only request is
> that it not be buried in the Shiloh cemetery. If
> this happens anyway, I sincerely hope those
> attending the funeral are not charged more than
> $40 per person. I want our forum to always be
> remembered as being extremely fair.

Lol!

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: April 09, 2019 03:00AM

puddington Wrote:
> Prettyboy - You say that we are letting Gary &
> Rick win. I’m not really keeping score and I’ve
> already prepared myself for an outcome where they
> both walk free. As far as I am concerned, the war
> is over souls and setting the captives free. By
> that metric, we won already. So many people are
> free now. Gary or Rick have no control over them.
> That has always been the major victory. I really
> could care less about assets or real estate.

I agree, puddington. The forum helped me so much when I was still in bondage to the thinking and lies of TLWF. My goal in posting has been to pay it forward and help others onto the underground railroad.

Posted by: Prettyboy ()
Date: April 09, 2019 11:05AM

dear puddington,

you are correct, the more important work has been done and continues regardless how hargraves and his minions fare. may not be "fair" but scripture does state that the rain falls on the just and unjust alike; it also states that vengeance belongs to god. frankly, i would prefer to see some temporal justice meted out but at least for believers there awaits for hargrave and minions the heavenly tribunal, not that i sense he has any concern for that.

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: April 09, 2019 01:08PM

Oh yes. Justice to Hargrave & Holbrook would be fantastic to see. Wait ! Hargrave & Holbrook — sounds like a law firm.

Date: April 09, 2019 10:02PM

puddington Wrote:

> Wait! Hargrave & Holbrook —
> sounds like a law firm.

Why did the fictional law firm of Dewey, Cheatem & Howe come to mind after
reading this? It's just not a good way to start my day. Off for a slow jog followed by another futile attempt to meditate :)

Date: April 09, 2019 10:08PM

from Wikipedia:
Tom and Ray Magliozzi, of NPR's Car Talk radio program, named their business corporation "Dewey, Cheetham & Howe". Their corporate offices were located on a third-floor office at the corner of Brattle and JFK Streets in Harvard Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

A popular poster for The Three Stooges features the Stooges as bumbling members of such a firm, although the actual episodes use the name "Dewey, Burnham, and Howe". The 2012 film uses this example, among similar ones such as proctologists "Proba, Keister, and Wince" and divorce lawyers "Ditcher, Quick, and Hyde." In the film Heavenly Daze, Moe and Larry deal with a crooked attorney named "I. Fleecem" (I fleece 'em).

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: April 10, 2019 03:51AM

Changedagain - Thank you. Loved laughing so hard I spit out my $200 wine.

There is an app for computers/cells called "Detrumpify." Every time you read a newsfeed online, it automatically changes the name "Donald Trump" to something nonsensical and hilarious. I highly recommend it! Here is a sample:

“'Nielsen's ouster fits with a pattern of Rage-Addled Oompa Loompa forcing out officials who have pushed back against his more radical instincts or been unable to carry them out, or who have earned his ire for being unwilling to match his defiance for governing practice and convention,' CNN’s Stephen Collinson notes."

We need to think of good replacement names for others whose names make us gag. Changedagain - I suggest Hargrave, Rick, Runquist need new code names. Ideas?

As to anyone from the dark side having won anything: The pressure continues to mount in places possibly unseen by members of this forum. But massive pressure is on and closing in. Laws have changed, public sentiment worldwide has changed, lawyers are contacting us now, and the IRS hasn't even weighed in yet. The perpetrators have already lost so much they cannot consider themselves winners of anything unless they are still swigging down koolaide type punch mixed with their expensive scotch and wine.

There is much more to come. I just switched computers and will be able to share much more when I complete all of the installations.

I would like to point out that while I don't think it is of any benefit to point fingers within those who have left TLWF since and before October, the only lull that happened was during a few months when we listened to some professionals who ended up not knowing what they were talking about (IMHO) and some have wandered off to find a safe place to recover from that disappointment. But the wounded will be back. The fight continues to be waged. And no one is telling us to be quiet ever again.

And as time goes by, MANY more reasons to shout from the rooftops becomes clear with PROOF. Oh. It. Is. Far. From. Over.

My message to those from the dark who think they may have been given a reprieve: Keep those seatbelts buckled mofo's. It's about to get very bumpy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.