Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Prettyboy ()
Date: March 22, 2019 01:30PM

kbyrne,

i got a chuckle out of your $80/mo - i got $20/mo, must mean you were 4x my worth. given that, you must be very wealthy today!

happy trails, prettyboy

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 22, 2019 02:19PM

reepicheep,
oh, kboy has to be robin hood, that is unless hargraves rescues us all from himself and the nephillim hoard and claim the title. if kboy becomes our robin then of course little red flag need be marian - who else to keep kboy in line. oops, i'm getting a bit too jolly perhaps for this very serious forum

Date: March 22, 2019 03:29PM

to the queries of alphonso honeybutt, my personal driver, from ohman, onion and changedagain, i am sorry to say he left, while in colorado a few weeks ago, he had , what i characterize as a bit too much "green", as in colorado dispensary green, if you know what i mean, if ever you had seen, the green scene, the hargrave machine which was never too clean, but alphonso was keen (all he wanted from me was as much free time that i could afford him, which was ample; grow lights in my basement for his "product" for self-consumption only; range raised chickens and cage-free eggs [that is all i ever see him eat, chicken and eggs] and unlike me, never uttered a word obscene, never left the house unclean, so unfettered like an untethered (i know, maybe not a true word) bean (i know,i KNOW, makes no sense but rhymes and anyway, just everything about alphonso makes no sense so why be i troubled? oh yeah, you asked about alphonso. i swear this is true. we were playing checkers the other night, or maybe it was chess or maybe it was catan or maybe old maid or splendor; i don't exactly recall - on my 3rd glass of merlot and alphonso on his 3rd bowl (and folks, i mean, merries, we're not talking about alphonso's wheaties) and just before the game ends (btw, i was kicking his ass - had his queen or he had the old maid, cannot quite recall) he stands up and exclaims he just had an epiphany, a dictate from the universe. kinda weird, alphonso claims to be the agnostic of the agnostics, not unsimiliar to our embracing our being the remnant of the agnostics, oops, remnant of the remnant. most everyone of us has to feel special from time to time (or just to time) and alphonso honetbutt is no different, usually. but this time alphonso went off, what i regard as the deep end. looked at me and said "paul (never knew me as "prettyboy"), i gotta go - the universe needs me and i need the the keys to the car, 2 credit cards and $200 cash. i said "honeybutt (yeah, sounds kinky but that is how i generally address him), what is so urgent?" he looked me with unflinching eyes and said "mr. young, (first time he so addressed me), give me the goddamned keys, the 2 credit cards and the 2 ben franklins and now please sir, good friend". i then told him ok but could he tell me why the urgency. this is what honeybutt said - "i need to leave for d.c. asap; uncle joe is joining the 12,000 or so other democrats vying for the demos pres. nominee and he is early on looking for a running mate, and i'm the guy". i said "alphonso, that's great inspiration but what have you to lend to the ticket were you to be chosen? "maaaaaaannn, that's so simple it's like poop to the pooper. it's about bud, dude and i ain't talking about budweiser".

he left about an hour before i read these previous posts inquiring about him. he may be on cnn tomorrow night.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: March 22, 2019 09:38PM

Prettyboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> kbyrne,
>
> i got a chuckle out of your $80/mo - i got $20/mo,
> must mean you were 4x my worth. given that, you
> must be very wealthy today!

I worked for free for a KD business for 3-4 months. And even at that pay, I was considered a liability.
#glorydays
#SonsofGod

p.s. O.K.--whoever paid a Kingdom business for the privilege of providing free labor, it's your time to weigh in :)

Date: March 22, 2019 09:45PM

that little red flag Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Onion - after helping get TLWF's Accounting Manual
> out, I somehow got roped into doing the auditing
> (with another person), each churches' annual
> financial statements. I can so clearly remember
> being on a phone call with a husband and wife
> shepherding team in LA years ago. I saw several
> examples of expenditure items that didn't seem in
> line with the church's "mission statement" (I use
> that term loosely). When I questioned them, they
> put up a bit of a fight about answering. At some
> point during the call, one of the local overseers
> that monitored the annual reporting walked into
> the office and said that I needed to back off on
> my questions - i.e., stop asking any, and leave it
> alone.

I haven't experienced this myself...but I've been told that drinking very expensive wine opens up a direct communication channel with God the Father.
Cheap wine bolsters the carnal nature. The ways of the Lord are mysterious!
Isaiah 55:8

Date: March 22, 2019 09:46PM

Welcome back, Prettyboy!

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: March 23, 2019 05:51AM

If fine wine opens a channel of communication to God, and if cheap wine bolsters the carnal nature, then clearly the people buying the $200 bottles of wine were ordering expensive wine with a cheap wine back. Carnal exuded from their pores in their relationships, molestations, misuse of church money and the list of carnal goes on. Using slave labor?

I made $70 per month when I first left my job in Security for Hughes Aircraft to take over the accounting department at TLW in 1976. Then at some point it increased to $240 per month. I don't remember the why or when I started getting close to the $1,000 range but it was after JRS died. I never worked less than an 80 hour week - I either worked full time and then volunteered endless hours, or I covered 2 TLW departments (accounting and tape room or corporate or legal liaison) -- and I was but one of many. It felt guilty to be paid because so few were on "payroll." During those years a lot of personal expenses were paid for another chosen few - including Rick who had all the expenses of his car paid for by TLW. Even then the little king was pampered.

It would be interesting to do a roll call of who worked full time at TLW, Shiloh, KB's, for free or for sub-minimum wage - add up the money that was saved by the TLWF churches and businesses and publish it. It would be astounding. And it would be revealing.

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: March 23, 2019 05:51AM

Shiloh is in the news again:

[www.kalonanews.com]

Date: March 23, 2019 08:32AM

My apologies if someone has already posted this link.

I am posting it for those TLWF people still holding out that may read this forum.

Sex offenders grooming churches

[www.christianitytoday.com]

Date: March 23, 2019 10:42AM

you folks are so lovely and principled; what a pity it was not the collective you who were not at the helm of the lw ship (with alphonso as a stowaway)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.