Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Prettyboy ()
Date: January 12, 2019 12:40PM

a character with an x- rating? sounds much worse than b+ or f sharp.

healthy and happy healing wishes to all the merries, in whatever form/s.

btw - the caboose is really cool, mostly quiet with a rather odd music mix in the background of the brandenburg concertos, stairway to heaven, take five and pipeline, sometimes all playing at the same time! alert, if one is hungry, byof

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 12, 2019 12:49PM

hey, changed again

any chance i can get raw goat milk instead of the lemonade as i am allergic to lemons and tweedle-e-dums?

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: January 12, 2019 10:25PM

Prettyboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hey, changed again
>
> any chance i can get raw goat milk instead of the
> lemonade as i am allergic to lemons and
> tweedle-e-dums?

Of course, Prettyboy. I'll make an exception for you.

p.s. bring your own sunscreen

Date: January 12, 2019 10:30PM

> Aleutian Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
> > I recently recalled a time I was
> volunteering

> > working on ¨G and M´s¨ luxury home on Oahu in
> > Hawaii. It was a hot summer day, and I didn´t
> > bring any sunscreen.

Aleutian,
Did you ever "volunteer" to work on Gary's Honolulu home?
I hear it is presently for sale.

Date: January 12, 2019 11:30PM

Reachingforward Wrote:

> Thanks for the posts made in this forum and the
> insight you all have provided. Hearing about what
> went on behind the curtain was especially helpful.
> It confirms what I suspected for a long time. I'm
> sure your postings haven't always been easy but
> I'm grateful for your honesty, candor and wit.
> I'm especially grateful for the courage of those
> like Shalom who have stepped forward and have
> shown a bright light in a dark place. God bless
> you all.

And thank you (again) for your post, Reachingforward. Pleased that you have found a new life and hope you continue to contribute here.

Date: January 13, 2019 05:12AM

Aleutian Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------
> > > I recently recalled a time I was
> > volunteering

> > > working on ¨G and M´s¨ luxury home on Oahu in
> > > Hawaii. It was a hot summer day, and I didn´t
> > > bring any sunscreen.
>
> Aleutian,
> Did you ever "volunteer" to work on Gary's
> Honolulu home?
> I hear it is presently for sale.

Below is a link to his Honolulu home (or so I have told...correct me if I'm wrong). As I said, it is now for sale. I wonder how much free labor was "donated" to this home? Oh well...to God be the Glory /s

Attachments: Honolulu home.jpg (97.1 KB)  
Date: January 13, 2019 05:13AM

729,255 page views to date.

Date: January 13, 2019 08:54AM

Changedagain- please behave (although), I couldn’t tell from the coversation what was going on. You are almost a founding member, and are needed here to keep us smiling with your jokes and sarcasm. I’m extremely thankful you are still posting!

Also, I heard the Honolulu home sold, along with the very famous coffee table we all donated toward. Do we all feel like we should have egg on our face donating for someone with all the money Gary apparently has? Boy, were we fooled.

POBHG - sometimes it’s hard to see it clearly, but honestly, Changedagain is truly one of the best people I know. He just has a different sense of humor, and a way with words. Seriously.

Prettyboy - give me Take 5 over any of those. Enjoy your time in the pine trees!

Date: January 13, 2019 09:12AM

Thank you for your kind words, Marci.
Yeah, I've been here a long time, with over 1400 posts to date...some of them, I think, have actually helped people ;)
Anyway, we're bound to have some internal strife as we're all looking to uncover the truth about what is and has taken place within this cult. To our credit, I think we have handled our disagreements in a far more mature & civil manner than those who have claimed to represent Christ in the earth. A low bar, I know.
Let's continue on, and expect the future to be much brighter for each one of us.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2019 09:13AM by changedagain.

Date: January 13, 2019 10:40AM

hello in there (btw, a song by john prine entitled "hello in there", is exquisite) little red flag,

"take 5" is a extraordinary piece of music i must agree although i do love playing for customers "pipeline", all 4 different versions by different artists including the original by the chantays. sometimes i've new customers who come into my store wanting to explore jazz lps for the first time and they ask2 me where to start. that's sort of a tough one given all that is "out there". generally, i suggest 4 as primers - brubeck's "time out" (with take 5), miles davis' "kind of blue", nina simone's debut 1959 lp on bethlehem records ("my baby just cares for me" and "porgy", my 2 favorite cuts on that album) and of course just about anything by billie holiday.

undoubtedly, some of those on this forum may be wondering what has anything in this post have to do with lw/shiloh/gh (and that's not good housekeeping mag). music in its multiple forms has the capacity to bring together people from many diverse backgrounds, affections and perspectives. for many on this forum, the common thread is their involvement with the living word organization - for some, long ago ended and others, somewhat recently ended; for some, virtually undamaged and others, not so fortunate. regardless of this common thread, this is a diverse group of individuals with varying agendas and perspectives with respect to political allegiances, musical tastes, senses (the last "s" is not a typo) of humor, and certainly, given this venue, spiritual/religious/philosophical/inclinations. i choose to believe that the most valued element of this forum is healing and that healing, coming from one from the perspective of one outside looking in, is to forgive yourselves. i have to emphasize that what i am suggesting is NOT blaming the victim/s - what i am suggesting is that each and everyone of us is smarter by experience and by virtue of that experience, less likely to be duped and more likely equipped to inform others how to avoid the siren calls.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.