Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: December 29, 2018 03:17AM

F*** You, Changed! Get this Sh*t off our site!!

(deciding to be my own troll...it's been a boring day thus far)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: December 29, 2018 04:32AM

CHANGED:

Perhaps you need a healthy dose of '777'--shaken, not stirred.

We'll tip our glasses (not Solo Cups) with you.

Date: December 29, 2018 04:35AM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CHANGED:
>
> Perhaps you need a healthy dose of '777'--shaken,
> not stirred.
>
> We'll tip our glasses (not Solo Cups) with you.

YES

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: December 29, 2018 07:37AM

The TLWF Experience? Is that like The Girlfriend Experience?

Date: December 29, 2018 11:17AM

puddington Wrote:
> The TLWF Experience? Is that like The Girlfriend
> Experience?

Like the movie Misery. Do what you're told or else!

Attachments: misery.jpg (78.9 KB)  
Posted by: Walked ()
Date: December 29, 2018 12:01PM

Thank you so much for your response, Onion. I know you were behind the curtain a lot, so I was hopeful people like you could shed some light on whether the scam was an open topic or if the pretense was unspoken even in private. I'm not so much in pain as I am angry-- and not so much for myself, I had a "mere" almost 10 years in, but I'm angriest for those who spent a lifetime in this sham, and for the fact that JRS and G & M ravaged the most sacred part of a human being (our spirits) as if we were disposable. Their arrogance and narcissism is off the charts, as is their sin. Even though I left this mess in about 1990 it remained the basis of my spirituality. No other church ever measured up, and I believed in the Trinity that was taught. Despite the passage of many years, I feel like my beliefs have just recently been ripped out by the roots and like most, I feel so foolish and raw. Like many, I need to start over and find out whether I'm still a believer. There's got to be some form of justice-- to see Gary prosecuted would be a start. Too bad JRS and Marilyn got away with the equivalent of murder! Anyone else who knowingly played a part should face justice as well. At least the dismantling of what is left would forcefully free those who are still duped!

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: December 29, 2018 03:09PM

Reepicheep Wrote:
> Walked and Onion, many are still reeling from the
> realization of time, money and lives wasted on The
> Walk/TLWF con. It is truly sickening. I also hope
> to salvage some good by networking with others who
> have awakened.
>
> PressingOn and kBoy, seeing the terms "aura" and
> "reading your spirit" together reminded me that of
> one of the big HOOKS for JRS was the personal
> ministry service. Thursday mornings in CLW and
> Sunday nights in South Gate we witnessed or
> occasionally experienced personal ministry (AKA
> cold reading). He convinced us that we couldn't
> hide anything from his magical God powers. After
> all, he could see auras and read our spirits. So
> people willingly gave him ever more inormation
> about themselves, since he already "knew
> everything". He knew tricks and con games, but he
> never "knew" us.

I really hate that from the time I was young, my actions and behavior were subject to JRS finding out if I did anything wrong. I hate that he did that cold reading shit and I hate that he gave us words over our lives. I hate that I listened to a damn thing he said and even took notes. We all thought he loved us but he knew how to make us feel loved and covered and hence--controlled. He was a sick man who had no scruples when it came to his own self-fulfillment. I hate that it was always like a prison even as a kid through adulthood I wished I didn't have to be in that church. I think the only good thing about it besides my children and people I think are awesome--was that it wasn't Auschwitz.

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: December 29, 2018 10:05PM

Cloudwatcher

I really hate that from the time I was young, my actions and behavior were subject to JRS finding out if I did anything wrong. I hate that he did that cold reading shit and I hate that he gave us words over our lives. I hate that I listened to a damn thing he said and even took notes. We all thought he loved us but he knew how to make us feel loved and covered and hence--controlled. He was a sick man who had no scruples when it came to his own self-fulfillment. I hate that it was always like a prison even as a kid through adulthood I wished I didn't have to be in that church. I think the only good thing about it besides my children and people I think are awesome--was that it wasn't Auschwitz.

Cloudwatcher, yes, I hear you. JRS was kind of like a creepy Santa Claus who could see kids (and adults too) all the time and knew everything about them. Everything they did, planned to do, and even their thoughts. He was especially talented at decreeing what we should and shouldn't do. Who we should marry, who we should divorce, what career we should choose and if we should have kids. He had those magical "God powers", after all. We were so lucky and special to be in The Walk. Those were dark days for freedom. Thank God and us that they're over for good.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: December 29, 2018 11:27PM

REEP:

How ironic is it that those 'dark days for freedom' were what we believed to be the path leading to our greatest potential--prophets of GOD, marching a 1000 strong, bringing down principalities and powers, and ushering in the 'rod of iron', while we took our seats along side the throne to rule over the entire universe.

How could any of our peon plans compare with that bill-of-goods? To hell with freedom. Just tell us where to stand, sit, lay, and shut up and help.

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: December 30, 2018 12:27AM

I recall hearing Roger sing a parody of “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town”. But he changed the name “Santa Claus” to “JRS”. It was a crack up. But for most of us, too true.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.