Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: LampShmamp ()
Date: December 14, 2018 11:43PM

Okay. What is The Siege? And has anyone ever put together a timeline of these spiritual milestones that are so significant that they have become defined terms?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:29AM

LAMPSHMAMP:

The 'original' Siege (as opposed to the Victory Siege--summer of 1979) occurred during the winter of 1977-78 at Shiloh when most of the foundational work was done on the main buildings, spiked with a lot of violent intercession.

Also, a timeline of significant events is a great idea. Get on that, will ya?

(I have also added 'Siege', 'Victory Siege' and 'Given' to the WALK TALK lexicon, not reflected in the previous list.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2018 12:33AM by kBOY.

Date: December 15, 2018 01:54AM

kBOY, I had a revelation of John and left the walk well before the 1980s, so many of these crazy terms are new to me. Here is an oldie but goodie:

Warfare: "I think I'm getting a cold."

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: December 15, 2018 06:14AM

LAMPSHMAMP:

Can't believe we missed 'warfare'. (Drink plenty of fluids and get some rest.)

Posted by: Ohman? ()
Date: December 15, 2018 09:51AM

What was with John and talking to the Menehuni?

Posted by: JezTheBelle ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:58PM

I cannot believe, "Breaking Bonds," "Binding," and "Loosing" are not on this list yet!

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: December 15, 2018 01:44PM

Oh Jez - Yes! And "the boomerang principle" and "send it back" and I am sure there are more warfare terms we've forgotten.

What about adding the places on the head and neck and face - emotions (back of neck), cheek bone (sign of Jael), temples (psychic assault), nausea - lust, itching nose - confusion caused by rebellion or witchcraft, crown of head for lordship, top of head where your spirit opens up like an elevator to God.

So many special terms for so much ingrained thinking.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: December 15, 2018 02:18PM

Sign of judgment in the thumbs.

Date: December 15, 2018 02:57PM

Speaking Something Into Existence = Speaking something.

Posted by: kbyrne ()
Date: December 15, 2018 11:34PM

The last few posts mentioning "breaking bonds," "boomerang principle," wow, that brought back memories.

Ohman? mention of Menehunis, I remember it, but can't tell you why John told us he talked to them.

It also triggered a memory about Pyramidology. I remember we were encouraged to buy these big blue volumes. They weren't cheap either. Does anyone else remember what that was about?

Also, something I had totally forgot about. In Shiloh, John brought in this old "doctor." I think pretty much all of us, including the Washington, Iowa church, took these urine tests. Then this guy told people things about what they needed to do for their health. In my case, drink more water. But there were some people -- and they were young people -- he basically told them they were on death's door, so he put them on fasting and strict diets. If I'm not mistaken, there was even some type of clinic/hospital they were sent to. I'm curious if anyone else remembers that. I remember thinking at the time, this guy was a quack.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.