Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: November 26, 2018 06:19AM

puddington Wrote:

> BTW, I hear the “true blue” folks still in TLWF
> are now claiming that they are the true “remnant”.

Always able to find scriptural confirmation to support their beliefs. Seemingly nothing will dissuade them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: November 26, 2018 11:58AM

My designated relationship for over 13 years. He was pretty lenient with me as long as I kept the treats coming.

Attachments: My DR.jpg (85.7 KB)  
Posted by: puddington ()
Date: November 26, 2018 12:29PM

BTW, Leah Remini’s new season covers the Jehovah’s Witnesses. Wow really bone-chilling stuff. And in a lot of ways, very close to how the LW cult operates.

Posted by: Road to Damascus ()
Date: November 26, 2018 09:40PM

Does anyone know if Rick is going to be charged with a crime? Also it appears that people remaining in the churches are being kept in the dark and have little or no voice as to what is happening. So much for a new day

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: November 26, 2018 11:47PM

ROAD:

I understand that legal action is in the works, the status of which is above my paygrade.

With over 550 members in the FB TLW Survivors network, the entire underpinnings of TLW foundation have been irreparably compromised. A continual erosion will occur for sometime to come.

Whatever status quo may appear to continue in some locations, don't expect to see GH bringing any sermons or RH throwing any soirees at Rayen Resort anytime soon.

Running for cover is their new status quo.

Date: November 27, 2018 02:40AM

The best next step for the Living Word:

[youtu.be]

Posted by: Tmason ()
Date: November 27, 2018 02:57AM

puddington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The best next step for the Living Word:
>
> [youtu.be]

Right on PUD!

and also for the musically inclined:

Lyrics

… The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire
(We don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn)
(Burn, motherfucker, burn)
The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire…

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2018 02:58AM by Tmason.

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: November 27, 2018 06:20AM

Turkey coma, FB burnout, disgust over the "true remnant" and repeatedly watching the CBS news piece on the demise of the Christmas Truck takes a lot of time...

It is also quiet on the church front. I haven't heard much but there are whispers that the information we've been releasing is getting to some folks in Brazil and that's good news. I've been seeing names of people in Brazil pop up to read the various FB chat groups a few times. May the truth prevail!

I wonder how many people will make up the new remnant and whether it will be enough to keep any of the churches operating in their "new day." I am sad to see people still stuck in an environment where if you don't have something the leadership wants, you become invisible and then, often, much worse.

I am still in Colorado Springs with Reep and family. Some others who live here and have been out of the walk for a long time came over for a late lunch and chat fest yesterday afternoon/evening. It was a VERY fun time. It still holds true that every single time people discuss their walk experiences, the true picture of how the walk was started back in aprox 1951 and what it has devolved into since day one, becomes more and more clear.

I still go through periods of sadness/depression when I look at what the years meant to my life and where my life is right now. When I make plans and see the possibilities I am encouraged and I'm pretty hard to beat down, but sometimes it is iffy. I have tried for a few years to use my own method of running and hiding - and it didn't work for me. And I am happy to know it won't work for the perpetrators of such egregious harm within the leadership of the walk churches.

I doubt that it will stay quiet for much longer.

Date: November 27, 2018 06:32AM

Onion. You have saved so many of us. Maybe this was your destiny. Setting the captives free. Who knows? But I sure thank God you came along, just in the nick of time.

I think the timing of all of this had to wait until Queen Marilyn had passed away.

Posted by: Road to Damascus ()
Date: November 27, 2018 10:25AM

Onion, who knows perhaps you are born and went through all you have experienced for such a time as this to be as paddington said a Destiny of helping set the captives free along with Shalom and others.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.