>
>
> Every king needs a statistician.

Yes!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Onion ()
Date: November 13, 2018 06:08AM

I am really sorry that my post about the news guy and the Christmas truck alarmed people. That is what happens when you write something and assume the audience (or in my career it was the Judge) knows anything you don't specifically state.

I would never divulge identities or confidential stories of people on this forum or on any of the private groups - or even in the public groups unless I had permission.

Now this just in:

I have heard from a very reliable source that the leadership of TLWF is instructing those still involved with the churches NOT TO TALK TO ANYONE about what is going on in the churches and NOT TO ANSWEAR QUESTIONS even from their closest family members.

It was also conveyed that current church participants are monitoring our communications on FB very closely, as they have always done with the Rick Ross Cult Education Forum.

Our outside counsel has advised us not to discuss anything on any of our groups that would indicate our activities or plans concerning the future of the church organizations.

If you have questions, please send me a private email to: Onion1970@aol.com

--------------

I will post this to all the groups and strings, etc. as requested. Thanks loves.

I have one thing to add about the Christmas Truck. The ONLY thing that makes sense about the "fluid" attitude about Christmas celebrations is that the truck started right after JRS died and clearly some of the quasi-leaders felt bold enough to do things their way as soon as they could.

And no, the Christmas Truck was never representative of the teachings of TLWF which at this point, who cares. I just like ending access to a herd of young dancing women.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: November 13, 2018 07:16AM

Onion Wrote:

> And no, the Christmas Truck was never
> representative of the teachings of TLWF which at
> this point, who cares. I just like ending access
> to a herd of young dancing women.

That, in itself, is a huge accomplishment.

Date: November 13, 2018 07:18AM

Onion Wrote:

> Now this just in:

> I have heard from a very reliable source that the
> leadership of TLWF is instructing those still
> involved with the churches NOT TO TALK TO ANYONE
> about what is going on in the churches and NOT TO
> ANSWEAR QUESTIONS even from their closest family
> members.

So much for transparency. I know, if they were just being treated fairly, this wouldn't be necessary. Yeah, right.

Posted by: Amos ()
Date: November 13, 2018 07:26AM

YOU MIGHT BE AN LWF PASTOR

(With a nod to Jeff Foxworthy)

1. If you believe that after a half-bottle of Jack Daniels the buzz you feel is the Holy Spirit moving — you might be an LWF pastor.

2. If you think a team building exercise is wrestling on your bed with a bunch of teenage girls who were sent over to clean your house while your wife was away — you might be an LWF pastor.

3. If you have heard many times from different people that a prominent leader was sexually abusing women and you send the latest accuser to therapy because you think that they are seeking attention — you might be an LWF pastor.

4. If you conduct private counseling sessions with women and repeatedly complement them on the size of their breasts and other physical attributes — you might be an LWF pastor.

5. If you believe that any criticism of church leaders is a Nephilim conspiracy — you might be an LWF pastor.

6. If you take offerings for APCO and have no idea where the money goes — you might be an LWF pastor.

7. If there is less drinking and carousing going on at the local strip club than at your local church meetings with elders and shepherds — you might be an LWF pastor.

8. If you have never personally contacted people or families who have left the church or who haven’t been seen in a while — you might be an LWF pastor.

9. If you are more upset with the victims of sexual assault than you are with the prominent church leader who assaulted them — you might be an LWF pastor.

10. If you believe that King David committing adultery with Bathsheba and then murdering her husband is an aspirational story — you might be an LWF pastor!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2018 07:40AM by Amos.

Date: November 13, 2018 07:54AM

fantastic
In case you're wondering, I didn't qualify. Well, sorta with #6.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: November 13, 2018 09:56AM

Thank you Amos Foxworthy.

Posted by: larry bobo ()
Date: November 13, 2018 10:16AM

Onion said,” I have heard from a very reliable source that the leadership of TLWF is instructing those still involved with the churches NOT TO TALK TO ANYONE about what is going on in the churches and NOT TO ANSWEAR QUESTIONS even from their closest family members.”

If this is really true, it certainly doesn’t sound much like resigning. This is a good opportunity to examine how much residual fear is still left from those decades in TLWF that still makes people open to being controlled. Also, it’s a chance to see who can still be conned into believing Rick is King David – something that if even considered is just so sad on so many levels! When the lights really turn on, there is no power there, only a lie. Exposure is the best way to drive out the darkness – just flip on the switch. The leadership of TLWF has plenty of reason to hide, and none of it is good. As many have already said, “Follow the money”. I would encourage those still involved in TLWF to do just the opposite and speak up - break the brainwashing and find freedom!

I would also encourage all of us to find ways to connect with each other – without position. Just be friends, the way it is supposed to be. Many are just now telling their stories of abuse, but don’t forget the years of friendship and good times too. We made deep friendships in spite of the toxic atmosphere of TLWF – perhaps for survival. There are many awesome people that have spent decades together – don’t give it up! War buddies can be some of the deepest relationships in life – although they may bore everyone else with their war stories. It takes 30 years to make a 30-year friendship. Most of us don’t have that kind of time to start over!

I would also suggest re-examining old relationships. If they were toxic, let them go. If they brought you life, hang on to them. Don’t forget there was a false lens that people who left TLWF were viewed through – especially those in any type of leadership role. As one who has posted for many years, I was always surprised at the venom from people I have never even met in TLWF. Their anger came from a “revelation” of how I had been “satanisized” into speaking out against TLWF leadership and its teaching - much of which has now come to light in the past month. For many ex-pats, it has been decades since they left TLWF, and they may be in an entirely different place in life. Some, 30 years later, still need a helping hand in dealing with old wounds, and others have moved on to wonderful lives. I wish for everyone the opportunity to finally find freedom and healthy friendships.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: November 13, 2018 05:35PM

LARRY BOBO:

Right you are.

Illusions must be brought to TRUTH in order for them to be dispelled.
As long as darkness can hide, it will never be brought to LIGHT.

As dark as these times may be, the opportunity to reconnect with those who were a LIGHT to us then, will only make our day much brighter now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.