Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Date: November 01, 2018 08:41AM

I love the humor in this forum - it keeps us sane.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: November 01, 2018 08:50AM

Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh Blowout - Thank you. I didn't even catch that
> Drbuckunghammd misspelled his own name (or the
> name she rather than he? was using). I know both
> Buckingham men and both are very smart and well
> educated. The post didn't seem to come from that
> background but I thought perhaps it was because
> the poster was mad. Now I see it was probably
> another trickster trying to delve into the
> identities of those who want or need to stay
> anonymous.
>

You are right Mary. That was not characteristic of the real John Buckingham at all--if that is who they were trying to be. Dunno Michael. Go figure--trollers.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: November 01, 2018 09:19AM

The trick-or-treaters are beginning to stream toward my house. I guess this is as good a time as any to get rid of my remaining This Weeks. Hope they don't mind. Maybe I'll slip a piece of candy in each one so I don't feel too guilty.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: November 01, 2018 09:24AM

Wait, nevermind. I just remembered the scripture (below). I can't do that to them--simply too cruel.

"If anyone causes one of these little ones to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."
Matthew 18:6

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: November 01, 2018 09:30AM

CHANGEDAGAIN:

Drowning in the ocean is definitely a more humane way to go than being buried alive under bullsh*t (THIS WEEKS).

Posted by: Ohman? ()
Date: November 01, 2018 09:46AM

Wow. Giving out this weeks?! Even the people who put razor blades in apples are calling you evil.

Posted by: Drbuckunghamdc ()
Date: November 01, 2018 11:28AM

Omg. You guys went off of the deep end with your conspiracy theories. Crazy. I typed the wrong letter on my iPhone. I is next to u. My name is Michael Buckingham. I live in Charlotte nc. Look me up on Facebook and messenge me if you need proof. Stop with the slander. I have never done anything to you. Leave my family alone. They are good people. The gossip is damaging and evil. And by the way, I have not been to a living word service in decades. I’m trying to heal like the rest of you. Retract your posts if you have any self accountability or conscience.

Posted by: Drbuckunghamdc ()
Date: November 01, 2018 11:56AM

And thank you to all of those who have been a support. Whether a part of the church or not. My heart goes out to those who have been wronged by others. My best advice for what it’s worth is to treat others kindly.with principled actions. We all fall short of Christ’s example. But his greatest example is to love one another.

Posted by: Lilith ()
Date: November 01, 2018 12:10PM

Michael Buckingham, take a quick peek at the forum rules.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: November 01, 2018 05:55PM

Drbuckunghamdc:

MICHAEL: If you are who you say you are (as there have been many TLW trolls combing these posts for years), I for one am very sorry for what this whole saga has put you and your family through all these years, but a few important points need to be made for context.

First, as LILITH tried to bring to your attention regarding this forum, once a comment is posted, it CANNOT be removed. That's just the rules of the game.

Second, I was PM'd right after my request for the 'straight scoop' in order to quell all the gossip, by a former member who was close friends at the time with your family, who informed me that your mom had called them 20 years after your birth and confessed to the 'dalliance' with JRS, and that there was a good chance that John was not your biological father, later confirmed by DNA testing. They then confronted G&M at the time, who refused to provide any evidence that might confirm this from the JRS side of the equation.

I am sure by now you are well aware of the abusive and secretive nature of the culture we were all exposed to for decades, and all the efforts to present the leadership as clean and pure as fresh-driven snow, JRS included. This charade has continued into the present, with many in the fellowship who still believe that both JRS and G&M fit into this category.

All of this 'gossip' that you refer to has pretty much been more accurate than not, and an important backside revelation of a leadership that thousands had given their lives for, and that presented themselves as one thing but were actually something far different.

Once again, I am very sorry for your pain, but just get in line with the rest of us. There is only one direction all the fingers need to be pointing, and it's not the victims posting here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.