Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Date: October 31, 2018 06:54AM

Liam! So good to see you here. I love you and you were my best friend for a long time. (We cleaned alot of houses together:)
This is just incredible what is happenning now. I know TLWF is trying so hard to sramble to “keep it together”. They may not have much to deal with as far as congregants...at least this is my hope. I have spoken to several that who have up until now been very involved. They are DONE. I so hope that it will not be able to regroup. I have been doubtful but REALLY hoping this will be it with ALL of the public outcrys for Justice going on at this time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: October 31, 2018 07:23AM

Welcome Liam!

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: October 31, 2018 07:30AM

Reepicheep Wrote:

> Changedagain, good catch! I googled those two
> churches and only their local website showed up in
> the search. Those sites said "under construction".
> Looks like shady stuff is happening behind the
> scenes. Same place, same thing, same people...new
> name and new corp?

Who would have thought that the 'shady stuff' would continue into the new day :)

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: October 31, 2018 07:57AM

So does that mean Leilani i.e. the Hawaiian Atilla is going to keep the Honolulu church going with her in charge?

I had heard that Sunday morning in San Diego that it was announced some of the churches want to remain churches but will completely cut all ties to TLWF. It would be interesting if one of those churches is Honolulu and that they will remain under Leilani's oversight.

She has been named by many people as a participant in sexual abuse with Rick and as an extremely mean-spirited and abusive leader.

Lots of plotting going on. But we aren't done either. A lot more exposure is going to happen in the next days and weeks and hopefully years.

JEZTHEBELLE - You are the bell of the ball honey! Please keep posting you seem to have knowledge that we desperately need here.

Liam - I am so glad my fiery energy is finally focused in the right direction. I allowed everything I am to be taken over and I will always be ashamed of the years I lost in my mistaken adulation of a white trash fraud.

Posted by: Liamthomasusa ()
Date: October 31, 2018 08:07AM

You mean cleaning houses with the rainbow I assume? God I miss you and our heart-to-hearts!!! Even though we have been apart our paths cross once again in our journey through the universe...woot woot!

Posted by: Liamthomasusa ()
Date: October 31, 2018 08:10AM

To Onion....

Don’t be so hard on yourself girl! I gotchyoback!

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: October 31, 2018 08:20AM

Thanks, Liam. Pretty soon I feel like we're all going to be using our direct names on here. The fear of any of those lying leaders is dwindling to nothing pretty quickly.

Posted by: Blowout ()
Date: October 31, 2018 08:40AM

Good for Shalom! And good for everyone involved in this Cult. I hope those deeply entrenched will be able to pull themselves out of the hole with the rope so graciously dropped by Shalom. I've been happily uninvolved for almost 20 years now. My experience is similar to Shalom's, though she handled it much better :) I didn't try to talk to anyone about it and just left everything and (almost) everyone behind. It was hard, but I'm glad I did it.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: October 31, 2018 09:14AM

BLOWOUT, LIAM:

Thank you for adding your voices to the conversation. Everyone needs to be heard.

This is a moment in time when TLW will not be able to control the dialog. The litany of abuse that has been hidden below the surface for so long is now being brought to bear. Our stories need to be told and received with much grace and understanding. For far too long most have been debilitated by carrying this toxicity within.

That darkness has to meet the light of day and then be discarded for true healing to take place.

Posted by: Drbuckunghamdc ()
Date: October 31, 2018 09:40AM

So it looks like I may be the only one with any guts to post my name on this thread. All I would like and say is watch out when you gossip about things you know nothing about. There have been many victims of the manipulations of some sick leaders of this organization. By spreading gossip and hurtful rumors and naming peoples names who are innocent of any wrongdoing you are becoming as evil as the perpetrators in leadership. Become a better person. Being a victim does not mean that you are allowed to spread hurtful gossip about another innocent person. I pray that you all find a way to heal from the hurt and move on to make a positive difference for other people. Good luck

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.