Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: GoingRogue ()
Date: August 14, 2018 03:48AM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "As your King, I will deal with this hierarchy
> issue once and for all!"
> -King G.

Too funny, changedagain. This reminds me of all the times that a member complained about the hierarchical way that the leaders related to people in the group. The members were the servants of the leaders. The leaders were not ashamed to have the best of everything while the congregation suffered. But if you dare say anything about it, it's you that has "position thinking" (Walk Talk for hierarchical thinking). Now you are not only a servant to the leaders, supporting them in style fiancially, but you must repent. You must repent for noticing that something is wrong and pointing it out. So warped!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NickleandDimed ()
Date: August 14, 2018 01:30PM

From my sources. Out of Shiloh. Dedication of A new yasper song. Written for the K.Stiver's husband.

Monster in Law

(to be sung to Chris Christopherson's song "Oh Lord won't won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz."

Oh Lord, won't you send us to the Church in Brazil. My mother-in-law's a Nephilim. She won't make amends. Worked hard all my lifetime to love my wife like Christ loved the Church. Oh Lord won't you send us to Brazil.

Oh, Lord, won't you send us to the Church in Brazil. My mother-in-law hates me. She won't make amends. She hates Gary with a vengeance that she can't control. Oh Lord, won't you send us to Brazil.

Oh. Lord, won't you send us to the Church in Brazil. My mother-in-law's a Diva. She won't make amends. She thinks she's still Walk Royalty. But she's filled with hate. Oh Lord, please send us to our Church in Brazil.

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: August 14, 2018 02:42PM

I have reported this post by Nickle & Dime to the moderator. Calling a contributor to this forum a "nephilim" is, in my opinion, a death threat. Or at the very least, evidence that whoever this idiot is, he or she is likely exposing the children who are members of YASP to doctrines of violence and death prayers/threats.

I will be reporting this to the local police as a concern for what children at the camp may be exposed to that would be considered abuse, and the likelihood this is a homegrown terrorist threat and actionable under the law.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: August 14, 2018 09:23PM

From my sources:
Gary is frightened and unleashing his fury.
His Kingdom is being threatened...hence, the tried-and-true tactic of referring to 'Nephilim.'
Everyone, be on the alert.

p.s. If it appeases him, I might be willing to raise funds so he can buy a new BMW.

Posted by: GSchaeff ()
Date: August 14, 2018 11:37PM

It is clear that Nickleanddimed is a troll account and is currently a member of TLW. Beginning in the early 2000s, a few members of TLW prided themselves on "covertly" infiltrating the Factnet forums, spreading distrust, and defaming posters with character assassination. Gary Hargrave instructed most of the TLW movement to stay off the forums, but he allegedly also sanctioned a handful to continue spreading confusion online. This would have been around the time that the Hargraves employed a PR agency, Phil Cooke's Influence Lab, to clean up their online image.

The behavior Nickleanddimed just demonstrated is a side of TLW that is often completely foreign to current members but it is one that is well known to ex-members. Behind the scenes there are numerous accounts of people in power at TLW using threats of violence, lawsuits, and character assassination to silence those who might rock the boat. Time and again, leaders have sought to cover up controversies of all magnitudes. Once, leaders were even instructed to vehemently deny Gary's health had declined and he'd been hospitalized for months after the fact.

It is important to ask yourself, if TLW's first instinct is to cover up small issues like Gary Hargrave's health, what else will they seek to cover up? Also, what is so threatening lately that they feel the need to target the forums? One wouldn't think they'd employ a goon to harass and threaten posters if there was no truth to some of the recent allegations on here.

Posted by: Twoteetwo ()
Date: August 15, 2018 04:26AM

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." (Jn 1:5) Good on Onion for reporting, and the rest of you for calling out NickelandDimed. Exposure, which this public forum is all about, helps keeps everyone honest. Viva transparency.

Date: August 15, 2018 09:22AM

Thank you Twoteetwo - I like your name.

I'm not sure what will come from the reporting. I think the news people were much more interested in hearing that suspicious activity has continued at Shiloh in time for them to plan a replay of the documentary comparing Jonestown and Shiloh by the end of the year anniversary. Especially since the exposure of controlling groups is back in the tv ratings bonanzas with the Leah Rimini documentaries and the focus from People Investigates on ID.

I guess we will see.

I'm very concerned about young people such as those in YASP being indoctrinated into violent prayer and hatred. Whether anyone at the headquarters will act out their threats, I am concerned in this day and age what teenagers may do to curry favor with leaders who are generally pretty harsh to them. It's not a beneficial practice on any level to teach hate to teens with raging hormones.

Viva transparency!

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: August 15, 2018 09:33AM

What is this documentary film you speak of? Comparing Jonestown to Shiloh? I’d love to see it.

Date: August 15, 2018 03:14PM

Back before JRS died (and maybe after) a documentary would air on local Iowa television that compared JRS and Shiloh to Jim Jones and Jonestown. JRS was completely upset every time it came up and any mention of "cult" or anything along that line was cause of a royal freak out.

Some of the similarities noted (if I remember correctly) were having a weapons aresenal, stashing gold and silver, having an intense group of followers that would do anythng for their leader(s), etc.

I wonder if the Public Library in Washington, Iowa would have microfilm that can be looked for referencing Shiloh and Jonestown.

The documentary would have first aired probably around the 1st anniversary of Jonestown. The Jonestown massacre happened on November 18, 1978 so in 1979 or 1980 is when I would search if anyone wants to try the library. Everyone at the news station was very interested because of the time we are living in and all the exposure concerning groups controlled by one or a few leaders, but they are too young to remember and will be looking it up too.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: August 15, 2018 10:24PM

Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have reported this post by Nickle & Dime to the
> moderator. Calling a contributor to this forum a
> "nephilim" is, in my opinion, a death threat. Or
> at the very least, evidence that whoever this
> idiot is, he or she is likely exposing the
> children who are members of YASP to doctrines of
> violence and death prayers/threats.

Once an individual is labeled as a Nephilim by TLWF/walk leadership (John, Marilyn, Gary etc.), it's more than acceptable to pray for this person's death. Not just acceptable, but in the churches I attended, at least during the 'violent intercession' phase in the 70's and early 80's, a mandatory expression. If you didn't pray for the death of the Nephilim--the main focus being Martha Stevens, John's ex-wife-you had no cred. You certainly weren't on the path to Sonship. The fact this sinister label is being resurrected now by Gary and company, and being taught to the younger generation, indicates there is a willingness to take any means to silence and intimidate those who expose unwelcome truths about the church's history. The intense reaction to this tactic by those who know what it can lead to is perfectly rational.
So much for it being a "new day" the TLWF :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.