Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: larry bobo ()
Date: February 15, 2018 03:43AM

puddington,
I left before the Sayers moved to Palmer Lake, but I was aware that members worked on their home. I worked on G & M's home in Maui, and considered it a privilege at the time. It wasn't until I was around other Christians who were not so into position thinking that I realized how messed up it was. In a real relationship, the other party also helps work on your home as well. I never met a pastor in TLWF that wanted to come over and mow my grass, but I did meet plenty that expected me to do that for them. Can you imagine that even happening in TLWF? In contrast, I have had pastors carry my tools at the church I now attend, and they have worldwide ministries that actually have some substance to them. The difference is that they have a servant's heart - not looking to take God's place in another's life. Funny, I don't remember John teaching that the kingdom is a dictatorship, but rather a relationship. It was the lordship of Jesus Christ, so I guess if you are christ in the flesh, then you get to play lord as well. Wasn't He to come forth in a many-membered body? How did that ever get narrowed down to only two?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Twoteetwo ()
Date: February 15, 2018 08:29AM

Reepicheep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> "Husband's Name,
>
> I keep track of posts on the Rick Ross Forum. Last
> month your wife began posting and published her
> name in the profile section. Her name is not there
> now. I made a copy of her profile when her name
> was visible. My job is to give it to Kevin when
> Gary returns from Brazil.
> I liked you _________. If you can get your wife to
> stop posting, I won't give the information on to
> Kevin. Your wife posts under the screen name
> Reepicheep."

Wow, Reepicheep, if that's for real, it certainly reads like a threat. It's harassment for sure. I hope you and your husband feel free to show it to authorities and to file a report. Some years ago I was involved in a situation where a high wiggy-wig from the Mormon church, with his lawyer, threatened a group of teachers. Transparency and keeping things public was our best defense. Darkness hates light. Bullies intimidate, then hide behind a veneer of respectability. They expect you to hide, too. Instead, document everything and share, share, share. Consider giving a copy of the letter to a Honolulu newspaper, and direct them to this forum. God bless, and may you know that God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power, and love, and a sound mind.

Posted by: light777 ()
Date: February 15, 2018 05:25PM

I have not posted in quite some time due to the fact that it has been extremely important for me to heal from the many, many years of TLW mind control! The hard fact / truth that I allowed people to control me... take me away from my family that I love deeply and dearly. In any event, I decided to log on last night to read some of the posts and one of the first posts I read was from Reepicheep sharing "the letter from Honolulu". I was appalled to say the least. I thought about it often today and concur very much with Twoteetwo. I personally have zero fear, or tolerance of, or from anyone in TLW who act in such a fashion, including Gary. If TLW "powers to be" are following this forum and sending such letters to posters, then that is sick, demented and down right wrong!

Peter 3:14: “But even if you suffer for doing what is right, God will reward you for it. So don’t worry or be afraid of their threats.”

Proverbs 29:25: “Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but trusting the Lord means safety.”

May our Heavenly Father bless us as and watch over us as we continue our journey.

Love & Light to all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2018 05:32PM by light777.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: February 15, 2018 10:40PM

unidentified zealot wrote:
> I keep track of posts on the Rick Ross Forum. Last
> month your wife began posting and published her
> name in the profile section. Her name is not there
> now. I made a copy of her profile when her name
> stop posting, I won't give the information on to
> Kevin. Your wife posts under the screen name
> Reepicheep."

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: February 15, 2018 11:53PM

To those of you still active in the Living Word that are monitoring this forum. Here's a few thoughts for you to think about:

Why do you suppose that the Living Word is listed on nearly every cult web site and published lists of toxic churches? Mainline Christianity and mental health professionals call the LW a cult. Why is that? I suggest you find out. Do your own research on this. Read everything you can find and decide for yourself.

You have been living in a spiritual cocoon. You probably think, "gosh, there are other ministries out there that seem to relate to us and legitimize the Living Word". This is probably not as much of a case as you might think. I was told by a ex-APCO person that this is merely "professional courtesy". As long as ministries are getting love offerings from the LW, they will be slow to mention doctrinal errors that they might see. I think it was Bishop Key that finally gave up on trying to change the LW and walked away from the relationship. I'm sure there are others that are distancing themselves from the LW as well. This happens when they start to research out all that is being done and taught in the LW. I'm sure G&M don't show these other ministries all of the literature when they hook up with these people.

Lastly I'll say this. Your world is incredible small. The few churches in the TLWF are very confining and that world continues to shrink. You're stuck in a bird cage that is way too small for you. But that cage door is open for you. I suggest you go exploring. He is a big God. The kingdom is extremely vast. Much larger than what you ever imagined. Peace and love to you.

Posted by: Invisible ()
Date: February 16, 2018 03:21AM

Puddington wrote: "....You're stuck in a bird cage that is way too small for you. But that cage door is open for you. I suggest you go exploring. He is a big God.....
-------------------------
Light777 quoted:

Peter 3:14: “But even if you suffer for doing what is right, God will reward you for it. So don’t worry or be afraid of their threats.”
Proverbs 29:25: “Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but trusting the Lord means safety.”

May our Heavenly Father bless us as and watch over us as we continue our journey.
Love & Light to all.
--------------------------
Look how many years it took for us birds to squeeze through the bars of the bird cage - to escape the mental anguish we were suffering under- not realizing there was always - an open door before us. An open door that we were at one time blind to and could not see. Look how we were at one time unable to discern right from wrong in some ways or things - or how we at one time could not understand the difference between freedom and spiritual bondage and look how many things we - yet - are looking to understand today - so that we do not make the same mistakes - in relationship to those - who are living the same life and holding to the same thoughts and miss-placed loyalties - that we our selves once adhered to and shared in.

And remember how we grieved not only for our own personal losses, which were able to come about because we allowed other's to rule over our spiritual and natural lives but how we grieved over those we related to, as our brethren in the faith because they were unable to hear us and the message we tried to convey to them -unable to hear us because they heard what we were saying as accusative - as persecution. So they built high walls around themselves and the congregation to protect the people from us and directed the people not to listen to us.

And look how when we freed ourselves or how we were forced toward becoming free because we were rejected and put out - as being unfaithful - Look how many thoughts and beliefs we took with us, that we slowly began to discover were in error.

And today, hoping ourselves to be changed - as we seek and find the Better and the Best , with a desiring to see with understanding - what is good, right and upright.

And lastly - may we continue to make our way towards the Light of Life, the life its self - - that was given to mankind as a free gift from God.

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: February 18, 2018 06:35AM

puddington and Invisible the caged bird is a great metaphor for life in the LW. I thought about how the LW clipped our wings through control over our lives and coercive persuasion. There's a beautiful poem if anyone cares to google it by Maya Angelou called, "I know why the caged bird sings."

Godspeed Reepicheep. Your concern for the caged birds in TLWF was evident in your contribution to the forum. My thought or 2 cents on the matter of the letter you received would be to consider the post (wisdom) from changedagain.

Posted by: dbc ()
Date: February 18, 2018 12:35PM

A few years after i was given the "right foot of fellowship" I traveled to see a highly regarded apostolic ministry in action. After the service he walked across the room unimpeded by acolytes, talked to me briefly and invited me into a side room for a private chat. I was floored. The Apostle to the Kingdom couldn't take a dump at Shiloh without having to lay hands on those who wanted a blessing, let alone walk across a room without a clamoring crowd following him. And in spite of my elevated position I never got a sniff at the back room or a casual chat. Things were and are so twisted. And now they play an extortion card against Reepicheep??? These people are seriously deluded - and always have been - and harmful. There is so much just plain wring. I can only hope that the IRS or their own sad practices lead to their demise. This has gone far enough.

Date: February 19, 2018 12:06AM

dbc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A few years after i was given the "right foot of
> fellowship" I traveled to see a highly regarded
> apostolic ministry in action. After the service he
> walked across the room unimpeded by acolytes,
> talked to me briefly and invited me into a side
> room for a private chat. I was floored. The
> Apostle to the Kingdom couldn't take a dump at
> Shiloh without having to lay hands on those who
> wanted a blessing, let alone walk across a room
> without a clamoring crowd following him. And in
> spite of my elevated position I never got a sniff
> at the back room or a casual chat. Things were and
> are so twisted. And now they play an extortion
> card against Reepicheep??? These people are
> seriously deluded - and always have been - and
> harmful. There is so much just plain wring. I can
> only hope that the IRS or their own sad practices
> lead to their demise. This has gone far enough.

YES

Date: February 19, 2018 03:38AM

dbc wrote:
> The Apostle to the Kingdom couldn't take a dump at
> Shiloh without having to lay hands on those who
> wanted a blessing, let alone walk across a room
> without a clamoring crowd following him. And in
> spite of my elevated position I never got a sniff
> at the back room or a casual chat.

Position thinking, something John railed against (hypocritically), is so endemic in TLWF that I think they make much of 'Babylon' look egalitarian in comparison. The chain of command is a huge deal.

unidentified TLWF'r wrote:
> I made a copy of her profile when her name
> stop posting
, I won't give the information on to
> Kevin.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.