Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: NickleandDimed ()
Date: June 28, 2017 04:07AM

puddington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, what do you suppose the gifts were that they
> gave to the Pope?

There used to be some Indiana Jones Holy Grail and the Last Crusade Cup of Christ Chalices. Stored in a Shiloh bunker. Maybe G-man is re-gifting fake holy grail things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 28, 2017 04:09AM

changedagain Wrote:
> puddington Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So, what do you suppose the gifts were that
> they
> > gave to the Pope?
>
>
> I hope it wasn't an original copy of The First
> Principles. That would likely be
> counterproductive. Especially the section about
> Babylon.

On the to other hand. Maybe the Poper should know what kind of rat s**t delusional teaching he's up against.

Date: June 29, 2017 02:09AM

Today many brainwashed wanna be false prophets from the little remnant will gather. At the school of prophets. Words will be spoken to pump each other up. You are the elect. You are so special. Words that have no authority will be spoken. That are meant to shake our nation. Watch out nation. Watch out Donald Trump.

Posted by: TheJewel ()
Date: June 30, 2017 12:09AM

NickleandDimed Wrote:
> Today many brainwashed wanna be false prophets
> from the little remnant will gather. At the school
> of prophets. Words will be spoken to pump each
> other up. You are the elect. You are so special.
> Words that have no authority will be spoken. That
> are meant to shake our nation. Watch out nation.
> Watch out Donald Trump.

So, that's what prompted the Mika bashing this morning. Jedi mind control from TLW. Putin is going to be pissed. They're messing with MY puppet, he'll say.

Date: June 30, 2017 09:16AM

What Shiloh Have You Come To?

June 28, 2017 — by Gary Hargrave

Tonight I opened the School of Prophets at Shiloh with a message titled, “What Shiloh Have You Come To?” Where are the condos and private rooms.

We want to know why the Word is not working in us. I can't make you love me if you won't. It is not a problem with the Word. No it's not. It is a problem with our ability to hear the Word. Now the smack down. We must ask: Are we still willing and able to hear Him? A tree once fell in front of me and I didn't hear it.

Are we coming to the place of His presence, where our drive is to sacrifice our lives and live in Him? Or have we come to the place where we’re so passive, hateful, destructive and hard of hearing that God has left? THIS IS US.

Come here with the drive in your hearts to find Him, lay hold of Him, and connect with Him in a way that you never lose Him again. Father, give us ears to hear Your Word and be changed. I do love it when a plan comes together.

Date: July 02, 2017 05:00AM

Serve God Only

June 30, 2017 — by Gary Hargrave

This morning I brought a message titled, “Serve God Only” at Shiloh, Kalona, Iowa.

God gave you salvation as a free gift from Him. He does not require a response to that free gift and indeed, any response beyond the faith to receive His free gift is not required in a salvation relationship with Him. In cult like manner Gary uses orthodox words like salvation to lend credibility to his false teaching. However, as we seek the truth of what hinders us from moving as God’s vessels in this generation, You're hindered because you're a heretic! we must ask Him: “What do You want out of my life?” This isn't rocket science. When you love and serve the least of the brethren, you do it unto me (Jesus).

When Jesus was tempted by satan in the wilderness, He quoted Deuteronomy 10:20: “You shall fear the Lord your God; Not the leadership! you shall serve Him and cling to Him, Not the leadership! and you shall swear by His name.” By this declaration, Jesus was making a choice that He will be singular in His worship and dedication to His Father. Not church leadership!

God is looking for voluntary worshipers who serve Him out of their heart and free will. Tragically, serving Gary is mandatory, not voluntary, less you be kicked to the curb and discarded for rebellion and witchcraft. The gods of this world tempt with their glitter and promises of possessing the world. Just like the LW god promise of resurrection life, immortality, ruling and reigning and judging the nations. The truth is that the only way for you to have everything is for you to freely give Him Not the leadership! all of you, so that all He has and all He is becomes yours.

Date: July 03, 2017 04:06AM

Shiloh University Commencement Ceremony 2017

July 1, 2017 — by Gary Hargrave

Today, I brought the commencement address for the 4th annual graduation for Shiloh University. Jesus taught that the foremost commandment is, “‘Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God is one Lord; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ The second is this, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself’” (Mark 12:30-31). Yes, we do love ourselves. We are very special people. This passage reveals that the root of our faith and behavior is a deep conditional love for our neighbor. Furthermore, we never love our alleged enemies, even though Jesus said to love your enemies. In other words, we lack unconditional love as seen in the treatment of many members trashed because of our paranoia and whom we found to be enemies, Nephilim, Jezebels, disloyal and disobedient to the leadership.

This love for God has been imparted if only it were that magically simple to the graduates by the professors of this university. A true relationship with God is imparted more than it is ever taught. Sounds good but this has never been proven to be true. Beyond a diploma, that probably won't serve the grads well as Shiloh U is not regionally accredited these graduates have gained a true relationship with the Lord. At a hefty cost of thousands of dollars. Beyond a conclusion of study, today is the beginning of imparting to others what they have received. Enough with the voodoo. Impartation of unconditional love doesn't happen like that. Let this deep love and relationship with the Lord become a primary focus and purpose in our lives.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: July 03, 2017 06:41AM

NICKLE&DIMED:

Thanks for taking over my job. :)

Posted by: Tmason ()
Date: July 05, 2017 09:24PM

It appears the time has come that we hang someone up and beat them with an organic carrot!

Posted by: Tmason ()
Date: July 05, 2017 11:26PM

Oh yes but a gentleman never tells!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.