Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: July 10, 2016 07:22PM

HEADLINE NEWS: Up In Smoke

"Shiloh Amphitheater 2016"
[www.facebook.com]

We know you probably missed it, but in case you actually 'miss' it . . . continuing to fool the community, one holiday at a time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: July 11, 2016 01:40AM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HEADLINE NEWS: Up In Smoke
>
> "Shiloh Amphitheater 2016"
> [www.facebook.com]
>
> We know you probably missed it, but in case you
> actually 'miss' it . . . continuing to fool the
> community, one holiday at a time.

They're good with the PR--I must give them that.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: July 11, 2016 01:40AM

225,541 page views to date!

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: July 11, 2016 02:50AM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> kBOY Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > HEADLINE NEWS: Up In Smoke
> >
> > "Shiloh Amphitheater 2016"
> > [www.facebook.com]
> >
> > We know you probably missed it, but in case you
> > actually 'miss' it . . . continuing to fool the
> > community, one holiday at a time.
>
> They're good with the PR--I must give them that.

Motherhood, Apple Pie, and Slavery.

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: July 11, 2016 03:21AM

Today 07-10-2016 Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 on my computer is warning me that the Cult Education Forum is an unsafe website containing threats to my computer that might reveal personal or financial information.

Maybe if they go back far enough, LW will discover that their partner ‘Western Ore Reduction Company’ stills owes me $6000.00 for the God endorsed investment in the silver mine.

Date: July 11, 2016 03:37AM

FCSLC:

The 'upward flow' never even generated a 'trickle down'.

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: July 11, 2016 11:20AM

I have discovered all of this to be true, and nearly every time. It's really a nasty way to make a living. I have been in the backstage part of the sheep slaughtering, and what this guy says is the steps to ministry, much more than we might think to be the case, well, here it is:

[youtu.be]

Date: July 11, 2016 08:34PM

AD:

Classic. It would even be funnier if it wasn't so true. He must have hooked up with another 'teacher', JP Sears.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2016 08:36PM by kBOY.

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: July 14, 2016 05:07AM

KBoy, I like that guy too. Ironically somebody just posted some of his stuff on my Facebook page. That one where he is the meat eater acting like a vegetarian is really good.

I do recall lots of people back in the day in the Walk that acted just like that guy. I remember one guy that would just put a John tape on his forehead and just tune into it. That's right, not even listen to it, just tune in.

I have pretty much seen it all. But the most disappointing day week of my life was those Marilyn meetings, when I saw that people that were my friends turned out to be such weaklings trying to hold onto their "ministry," and by ministry, I mean their silly position where they could sit back and make a bunch of money and not have to work for it. I was ashamed for some of them.

I know some good men and women of God, lots of them. It is not all a dismal thing. The old pastor, in his seventies now, broke his knee working on a car, that is the way this old man makes his living, working on cars, and the service he performs as a pastor is purely without charge.

Date: July 14, 2016 06:31AM

AD:

I did not have the good fortune to cross paths with the cassette mind-meld guy, but there were plenty of others offering creative entertainment value.

Living at Shiloh during the glory days of '78-'79, when 400+ bodies were running the halls, it seemed like extended high school. There were department cliques, developing relationships, and pecking orders of who could prophesy the best, scream the loudest while breaking up into groups, and of course, those who figured out how to get out of being responsible at all. It was the early days of Monday Night Football, Saturday Night Live, and the notorious underground newspaper, Off The Wall.

I can understand your disappointment in those who decided to drink the Kool-Aid in the transition. Those disappointments follow us throughout life in many iterations. Those whose paths are meant to cross do cross. The world is still filled with many wonderful, loving people, and those are the ones you want to keep close.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.