Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: LampShmamp ()
Date: July 07, 2016 05:05AM

Welcome, Grandeur. If you never post on this forum again I will understand why.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: July 07, 2016 02:30PM

HEADLINE NEWS: Lower Education

"Shiloh University Commencement Ceremony 2016"

July 6, 2016

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]

"In this 10th year since its inception, I declared that the founding of Shiloh University has been completed (WHAT! . . . no library?)."

"A heart to impart a walk with God (TLW brand) and a knowledge of the Lord through relationships of impartation (highly successful designated ones) is the cornerstone of this University."

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: July 07, 2016 09:55PM

kBOY Wrote:

> "A heart to impart a walk with God (TLW
> brand)
and a knowledge of the Lord through
> relationships of impartation (highly
> successful designated ones)
is the
> cornerstone of this University."

Teachers should just impart their knowledge though the laying on of hands, and be done with it. Students should save a lot of tuition with this method.

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: July 08, 2016 01:52AM

changedagain --- shush, the bottom line is always the money. Now that you have exposed a way around paying for it, there will have to be further divine words about how the money facilitates a much truer and deeper impartation from the laying on of hands. As every good cult leader knows, everything hinges on the sacrifices of the membership.

Date: July 08, 2016 08:59PM

BREAKING NEWS: Ark Of Delusions

[www.wthr.com]

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: July 08, 2016 10:19PM

"Donors from all across the globe who helped make the $100 million ark possible got a firsthand look at the new museum before its Thursday grand opening."

It's nice that they got to see it first.

Date: July 08, 2016 10:46PM

HEADLINE NEWS: Walking the Talk

"Why Christians Need To Stop Praying"

[johnpavlovitz.com]

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: July 09, 2016 12:55AM

I made a statement critical of Living Word Fellowship for having a double standard, for accepting all the deviant behavior that the straight guys did but kicking out gay people, for no other reason that being gay. I was misunderstood.

But I did answer really rudely, out of frustration of always being misunderstood and being judged, having it assumed I was saying the opposite of what I was saying. That bothers me. Political correctness is a madness that is put on us by the powers that be, and we all know who runs the system. The system is interfering with our free thought.

But be that as it may be, I do apologize to the brothers that I offended. I am typing this on email, I remember one of them Changedagain and also the other brother, I don’t remember the name, Pxguy or something. Either way it is not the real name anyway. But I am sorry for that because both of you supported me when I was grieving. I just do not like when people can not think because of society pressure, outside of the cult in “real life” I see the same powers at work in America as a whole, and of course in the whole world. We are about to see evil losed on the Earth that will make Gary and Marilyn look like Ward and June Cleaver.

Again, my apology for what I said, I am learning not to be so quick to respond with such aggression. My wife was a very sensitive person, and of course, I was hard to live with, very hard. I am really in prayer over all of that, but I am learning something. I you want to hear about my progress there, let me know if it OK for me to post here. But it will not be soon, not any time soon.

Date: July 09, 2016 01:05AM

AP:

The Beaver would tell you, 'no harm--no foul'. Even though most think there is only the world, we all live in our own world. Misunderstandings are part of the landscape.

Continue to have fun with Larry Mondello, but keep a close eye on that Eddie Haskell character.

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: July 10, 2016 12:13PM

I realize that not everyone who once was in the LW was damaged, but if you were, I think the following link to Treatment of Former Member of Destructive Cults is a helpful resource.

[www.cultrecover.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.