Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: July 01, 2016 08:00PM

HEADLINE NEWS: Our Way or the Highway

"A Prophetic Community Anchored In The Family Spirit"

June 30, 2016

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]

"God gave John Stevens a vision (hallucination) about becoming a spiritual family that would stand in divine oneness (enforced agreement) and love (TLW brand)--each one led (under the thumb of designated relationships) by the Spirit of the Lord."

"He prophesied that no matter what comes against us (except tyrannical rule from the leadership), the family of God would stick together (aside from those who were removed by the leadership)."

"For God to pour out His Holy Spirit (which has yet to happen), we need to be prepared to retain it permanently (a method of preparation that has failed completely)."

"As we continue in this divine oneness (mind-control), we are preparing for Christ's return (something the 12 apostles are still waiting for)."

"God gives us the natural realm of family so we can move in oneness (our way or the highway) on a practical level. But this is also very spiritual (enforced), since we must draw on God (obedience or banishment) for the enabling to move in oneness (tacit agreement)."

"Today, we reach into the Lord (by resubmitting our submission) to begin moving in the Spirit to serve one another (the powers that be). We will move in the full expression (like never) of this prophecy and become a house for the Holy Spirit (continue as a subservient movement) to indwell through the end time (as we slowly die on the vine.)"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2016 08:03PM by kBOY.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: TheJewel ()
Date: July 02, 2016 12:17AM

LittleBird Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello. I'm another ex-member, first-time posting
> here. I was born into the group, after JRS died.
> Anyone from the San Diego church here?

I am from San Diego (mostly the South Bay, Coniah group). Unfortunately (or maybe "fortunately") I bailed out about 30 years ago. So I am only good for old stories :-) but thought I'd comment anyway. I think there are quite a few SD veterans here. I have had good luck asking specific questions and asking about specific people. Many are "lurking" but not necessarily actively posting and sometimes will "PM" you with info.

Good luck, enjoy.

Jewel

Date: July 02, 2016 04:58AM

BREAKING NEWS: Spirit Unplugged

"Plug Into The Spirit"

July 1, 2016

"When God created Adam and Eve, He made them to live in one realm that was both natural and spiritual. (If GOD is SPIRIT, and we were CREATED in likeness, that would make our REALITY SPIRIT, not flesh)."

"When they sinned (went on their 'prodigal misadventure'), their spirits died (or were overshadowed by the guilt of their choice to leave) and their ability to perceive the Spirit was lost (i.e. blinded)."

"Like Adam and Eve, God wired us to function in both realms (in TRUTH, we were CREATED as SPIRIT, and then came up with all the rest), but our flesh is unplugged from the spirit realm (i.e. fear of death taking precedent over ETERNAL LIFE)."

"John 3: 3-4 tells us that unless one is born again (relinquish what we made--i.e. our misadventure--for our CREATED REALITY, and our RETURN HOME), he cannot see the Kingdom of God."

"God has given us a bridge into the realm of spirit: His Word, praying in the Spirit, and worshiping in the Spirit (in actuality, it's LOVING the least of these, my Brethren)."

"As we use these tools to bridge us into the realm of spirit (which have worked so well in the past), we will fulfill the Father's determination that we become sons in the image of His Son (i.e. LOVING UNCONDITIONALLY)."

"With this Word (the first of it's kind, ever), the family of God will continue to become a prophetic community (impressive so far) connected to and led by the Spirit of God (TLW upper echelon)."

Date: July 02, 2016 10:01AM

BREAKING NEWS: God Is a No-Show

"Shabbat: We Anticipate His Appearing"

July 1, 2016

"Tonight the school of prophets celebrated Shabbat. The traditional Jewish Shabbat (which has nothing to do with what Jesus taught) is filled with deep anticipation for the appearing of the Messiah (i.e. "I go to prepare a place for you" . . . as in "I'm not coming back")."

"We also share in this anticipation; and we continue this school of prophets in a heart's cry for His presence. (Let's see a show of hands of those who believe it will actually happen.)

Date: July 03, 2016 05:15AM

BREAKING NEWS: Maybe Now--Maybe Never

"Restored As A People Of Spirit"

July 2, 2016

". . . I stirred the hunger and drive of the school of prophets (for the umpteenth time) to become a people of spirit (something new and unusual), and taught that the Word is our bridge into the realm of spirit (so successful after two millennia). The spirit realm must become tangible to us (or maybe, it won't)."

"One truth is that in the spirit, we become what we see (actually the truth is our outer world reflects our inner world). As the Holy Spirit reveals Christ to us (reflected in TLW leadership), we are changed from glory to glory into His image (reflected in TLW leadership)."

"Today we ask the Father for the spiritual eye salve that enables us to see (through this word). Father, renew our senses (or return us to our senses) and restore us to be (finally, for the very first time) the people of spirit that you created us to be (while we struggle to throw off the condemnation of this word)."

Date: July 03, 2016 08:15PM

BUSINESS NEWS: Upward Flow Continues To Trickle Down

"Reviewing The Vision Of Kingdom Business"

July 2, 2016

"Today I attended the Kingdom Business Luncheon (paid for by Hargrave Family Ministries?) and rehearsed the original vision (work the little people to the bone with long hours, low pay to the benefit of Hargrave Family Ministries, and reward the biggest givers with special Hargrave access or a church of their very own) over the Kingdom Business commission."

"I voiced a blessing over the businesses and families, that they continue to grow in the vision (and continue to drink the Kool-Aid) and increase in fruitfulness (while filling the coffers of Hargrave Family Ministries)."

Cha-Ching ! ! !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2016 08:17PM by kBOY.

Date: July 03, 2016 08:40PM

HEADLINE NEWS: Christ's Return Brings Freedom From TLW

"Life After The Return Of Christ"

July 2, 2016

"Tonight, I removed our misconceptions (by replacing them with new ones) about the Kingdom of God and what the earth will be like on the day after Christ's return (like you really know)."

"You will need to be practical (???????) about the Kingdom of God and your function (???????) in it."

"He is preparing you to rule and reign (LOVE seeks to reign over nothing, being UNCONDITIONAL) in His Kingdom."

"You must multiply the gifts and talents (and giving to Hargrave Family Ministries) God has given you and allow the Holy Spirit to mature you (through TLW brand of love)."

"The Scriptures say to occupy until He comes (accept the status quo while serving and giving)--so we take every day to prepare (while serving and giving) for His return and cry, 'Thy Kingdom come (so that we may be relieved of serving and giving for the benefit of Hargrave Family Ministries)."

HAPPY days will be here again.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: July 03, 2016 09:40PM

Hargrave Family Ministries--that is what is important. Everything else is meaningless.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: July 03, 2016 09:41PM

223,046 page views to date...not that I pay attention to this kind of stuff.

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: July 03, 2016 11:15PM

Previously: Hargrave Family Ministries:

The single point of entry for God and perfection in the otherwise imperfect universe!!

If Hargrave Family Ministries could only edit out the “whosoever’s” from the Bible.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.