Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: June 12, 2016 09:00AM

I think the thing that bugs me so much about Christian television, and especially one of those guys that did admit that what he had been teacthing was garbage basically, he then went right back to teaching it, because that is what people like to hear, and that is what people WILL PAY to hear. Jesus Himself, just to drop a name, did say that He would not return till after the falling away and the manifesation of the "man of sin" or the antichrist. Yet all of christendom believe we are all gonna float away and we can all line up and take the mark of the beast because we won't have to carry money or credit cards.

One thing for certain, to just stay on topic, this pope shows all the signs of the pope JRS hinted we should watch for, and Gary, the guy JRS thought would be so great in charge of the southern California churches, and turned out to be a step husband to his step wife, is telling everybody we need to all line up and kiss his ring. Something a little off there, in my oppinion, a little off way back as far as the spiritual insight of JRS himself, to choose two people, Gary, and Marilyn, simply on the way they agreed with him, without realization they would build a movement that was diametrically opposite of what he taught.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 12, 2016 10:01AM

Whoop, there it is, the old butter up, LIVING WORDERS, tighten up the ole spincters and grab hold of the billfolds, Gary is about to build on his retirement fund...........

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BREAKING NEWS: On A More Upbeat Note . . .
>
> "You Are God's Treasure"

> June 8, 2016
>
> [www.haleokaula.org]
> asure/
>
> "When God created us He put a treasure in our
> hearts."
>
> "Stop selling yourself short by forgetting the
> treasure within you. You need to have a meeting
> with your true self, the gift God has created you
> to be."
>
> "God’s vision for you is way bigger than your
> vision about yourself. He still sees you the way
> He saw you before the foundation of the world."
>
> "Ask the Lord to reveal your gifts as you wait on
> Him and learn to start thinking about yourself the
> way God thinks about you."

Date: June 12, 2016 11:06AM

Sorry about that last post, it turns out that was not Gary Hargrave that was buttering up the Living Worders. I don't know the guy that was sending that word out, but if he meant it, if he was being nice, the Living Word Fellowship will probably vote to have him booted out. It has been my experience that churches that don't mind spending all their money to support some joker's extravegant life style that tells them how lowly and unworthy they are, will boot out anybody that tells them they are worth something.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: June 12, 2016 12:41PM

BREAKING NEWS: Completely Full Of It

"Pentecost Fulfilled--There's No Going Back"

June 11, 2016

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]

"We are celebrating Pentecost having already received the change we were seeking."
(WOW! Will it be YouTubed?)

"There is no going back to yesterday (thank God), but we do have the Holy Spirit (painfully absent in the past), and we have one another (other than those who have died, left, or were kicked out)."

"God will move through you and speak through you (for the first time ever?)."

"He is in your hands and you will impart Him to the world." (That's worked great in the past.)

"Only believe (while continuing to tithe)--when God fulfills one promise we know everything He has said He will do (hopefully ignoring all that we have done)."

Date: June 13, 2016 01:18AM

Wow, so Pentecost is fulfilled...So now after, what, 60 years, 70 years, and Living Word Fellowship has evolved into a what, a Pentecostal church? A Charismatic church? Isn't that what this whole thing was about to begin with, JRS getting asked to leave Pentecostalism and starting the whole Latter Rain thing, along with the freedom to get drunk, and a little white witchery mixed in. then what, don't forget the Line Dancing and the little side track of the Bently dude with the tatoos and motorcycle boots, and don't forget CATHOLICISM, and now what, the next fad is back to Pentecostalism?

come on, man you can do better than that, you need to at least try neo-confedeterateism and then maybe nazism, dam you are skipping a while lot of ISMs.

Date: June 13, 2016 03:25AM

Actually, I was thinking after standard Catholicism you were going to go either into Islam or perhaps, the real next step right into CHRISLAM.

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: June 13, 2016 04:53AM

Apostle Dog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>>
> One thing for certain, to just stay on topic, this
> pope shows all the signs of the pope JRS hinted we
> should watch for, and Gary, the guy JRS thought
> would be so great in charge of the southern
> California churches, and turned out to be a step
> husband to his step wife, is telling everybody we
> need to all line up and kiss his ring. Something a
> little off there, in my oppinion, a little off way
> back as far as the spiritual insight of JRS
> himself, to choose two people, Gary, and Marilyn,
> simply on the way they agreed with him, without
> realization they would build a movement that was
> diametrically opposite of what he taught.

I think so too, but given the tendency of JRS to claim he received ongoing new revelation, had he lived and witnessed what is occurring today in the Middle East, maybe the god of the chicken coup would have whispered to him that the great whore Babylon is Mecca. Maybe not, but my point is the Walk under JRS was always morphing because of the portal JRS said he had to divine revelation and as we all know according to JRS, God was always speaking a new thing (to JRS).

Date: June 13, 2016 05:25AM

My own belief on it all, is no matter what JRS thought, or anybody else thinks, I personally think we are all going to find out what is what pretty soon. I go right to the bible now days and it seems to me the book of Revelation is pretty much matching the news, or the real news, the news you have to dig for yourself, the evening news might not match all the time.

I know that back in the days of JRS none of us would believe they would actually be re-leaving Christians of their heads, literally by now, but they are. And it looks like the ones that are doing it would not even be on the planet if a certain patriarch had not pushed ahead of God and gone into that hand maiden. But then, if I remember correctly, Joseph would not have gotten out of the well had the Ishmalite traders not come along and heard him hollering for help. Today the biggest mass shooting in the history of America was just done by a sympathizer of those same people that consider doing God a favor by decapitating Christians. This Pope is, I believe about to surprise the world in many ways that is unimaginable to those unfamiliar with that last book of the bible, which is most of christianity, most bible teachers don't teach out of it, and for their own reasons. But we will see what we will see, it is what it is, and we are lucky, or unlucky enough to be right here in the middle of it.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: June 15, 2016 04:18AM

REFLECTIONS: Identify & Relate

I recently had a reflective moment on perhaps the most important TLW message ever to be preached from the pulpit, not because it was something new to me, but it simply confirmed how I had already been living. "Identify and Relate" should have set the tone for ONENESS in the fellowship, but instead, devolved into "agree with the doctrine or you will be judged".

A kingdom set against itself cannot stand, and thus the fruits of something that should have caused fruition instead was turned on it's head and became devastation.

I continue to live my life identifying and relating (normally expressed as 'LOVE EVERYBODY & have fun') which has produced an endless supply of new and loving relationships wherever I go. When we eliminate separation and division from our mindset, the entire world opens it's arms to greet us.

Date: June 15, 2016 12:15PM

You know, one thing about it, and I guess you all are going to be shocked at this coming out of me, but with this shooting in Orlando in the news and all, I was thinking about JRS and others after him throwing out gay members. I was in a church about I guess in 1994 or so, and there was a thing called Overcomers, which was similar to Celebrate Recovery, which Rick Warren is acredited as starting, I think it was actually someone in his ministry other than him but anyway his thing is different in that it is divided by the sexes so not all that much hanky panky happens. I know it did happen in the other group I was in years ago, shore did.

But anyway, there was a couple of homosexual guys in the group I was in, the group had nothing to do with homosexuality, they just happened to be homosexual. One of them told me, and I believe him, he was a guy that I never suspected of being homosexual, unlike the other guy that told everybody, but this guy sang in the choir there and was a really nice Christian dude, very nice guy, a friend of mine. He told me that he had prayed to be delivered from homosexuality. He said he just wanted to do that for years, and being in the Overcomers group made him believe for it, that he would OVBERCOME it, and he said God took it off of him. Much later after that, he came up to me and asked me some questions, said he was about to marry and he wanted to understand women better, he could not catch on to many things. I told him, I would pray for him because I dam sure could not understand them either. I lost track of him, but i assume that he did marry a woman and lived his life on out.

I was thinking about JRS and all the others, I guess I was thinking about KBOY'S post, where he was talking about love the love of God and the love of people. I just do not think that churches should put out anybody for anything they consider to be a sin, I mean, the bishop of that very church was having sex with everybody he could, including his sister in law, turned out he was his nephew's son, we called him the frisky bishop. Even this guy did not put out any homosexuals, how is it that one sin is greater than the next.

By the way, about the shooting, it is not going out on most liberal news shows, but the shooter was not only a Muslim Jihadist but he was also a homosexual that had frequented that night club as a regular for many years. I guess the news media does not want to admit that any minority can commit a hate crime and also they do not want to offend ISIS.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.