Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: June 09, 2016 08:22PM

BREAKING NEWS: On A More Upbeat Note . . .

"You Are God's Treasure"

June 8, 2016

[www.haleokaula.org]

"When God created us He put a treasure in our hearts."

"Stop selling yourself short by forgetting the treasure within you. You need to have a meeting with your true self, the gift God has created you to be."

"God’s vision for you is way bigger than your vision about yourself. He still sees you the way He saw you before the foundation of the world."

"Ask the Lord to reveal your gifts as you wait on Him and learn to start thinking about yourself the way God thinks about you."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: June 10, 2016 04:54AM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HEADLINE NEWS: Requesting A Do-Over
>
> "With The Disciples In The Upper Room"

> June 8, 2016
>
> [www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]
> -the-disciples-in-the-upper-room/
>
> "We pray the Lord's Prayer, yet how honest are
> we when we state, 'Thy Kingdom come . . .'"

> (Are we not all a bunch of lying SOB's?)
> ". . . could (the disciples) continue to pray
> with all their heart and will behind it?"

> (Apparently, it's never been attempted
> before.)

> "Will you be able to entrust your life into His
> hands?"

> before.)

> "Our will and heart must be brought into
> alignment with His will and His Kingdom."

> before.)

>
> If first we don't succeed . . .

And here we go round. Could this be a regurgitation of May 8, a variation on the theme; Change My Heart to do Your will. Geez Louise I think I would be suicidal by now for sure if I were listening to this crap.

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: June 10, 2016 06:03AM

Cloudwatcher....I see your point. I was thinking that for me the benefits of being able to laugh about my whole Walk experience would be on par with forgiving the whole mess (as I am of the belief that any intrinsic joy in my life hinges on me forgiving) but I digress.

Recently, my friend (JRS arranged big fat wedding guy) and I were talking about JRS frequenting the occult book stores and probably conversing with the shop patrons about mystical experiences. When out of the blue, by friend says one of the patrons probably took JRS aside, put two peyote buttons in his hand and said take these and head out to Holy Jim Canyon.....and the rest is history. It probably didn't happen that way but that day the comic relief provided by my friend sure helped me see the ridiculousness in my Walk experience.

"I killed the male spirit"--Caitlyn Jenner

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: June 10, 2016 08:12AM

"I killed the male spirit"--Caitlyn Jenner

In one swipe of a scalpel was accomplished what it took cunning and kissing up and manipulation by Delilah, Jezebel, Marilyn, and now Hillary. some people just know how to get to the point, and some take the long way around, but the object is still the same, so many prophets and that need ultimate circumcision, the work of a good woman is never done.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: June 11, 2016 03:11AM

Cloudwatcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> kBOY Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > HEADLINE NEWS: Requesting A Do-Over
> >
> > "With The Disciples In The Upper Room"

> > June 8, 2016
> >
> >
> [www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]
>
> > -the-disciples-in-the-upper-room/
> >
> > "We pray the Lord's Prayer, yet how honest
> are
> > we when we state, 'Thy Kingdom come . . .'"

> > (Are we not all a bunch of lying SOB's?)
> > ". . . could (the disciples) continue to
> pray
> > with all their heart and will behind it?"

> > (Apparently, it's never been attempted
> > before.)

> > "Will you be able to entrust your life into
> His
> > hands?"

> > before.)

> > "Our will and heart must be brought into
> > alignment with His will and His Kingdom."

> > before.)

> >
> > If first we don't succeed . . .
>
> And here we go round. Could this be a
> regurgitation of May 8, a variation on the theme;
> Change My Heart to do Your will. Geez Louise I
> think I would be suicidal by now for sure if I
> were listening to this crap.

This guy is sick. It would be nice if he was forced to listen, and take notes, on every message he ever dumped on the church. Perhaps he would end up on suicide watch.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: June 11, 2016 03:14AM

Actually, perhaps he would enjoy it...you know, enthralled by the sound of his own voice. Scratch the previous comment.

Date: June 11, 2016 12:15PM

Well, while Gary is telling everybody that they better get it right, the kingdom of God can not come on Earth as it is in Heaven till they make sure they really mean it,

[youtu.be]

just one example. See, tribulation is what births the "sons of God" it's not hooking up with the right spiritual wife or screaming the loudest for the latest guru to enter in and pull you in with him, or her, the maturity comes from necessity, in tribulation. We are much farther along than most people think and while the world is falling apart the Living Word Fellowship is trying to get themselves revved up so THEY CAN BRING FORTH THE KINGDOM. So THEY can do it. Good luck Gary.

Date: June 12, 2016 02:08AM

AD-

About your 6/10/16 post. I think in the past women were stereotyped as easily "beguiled" the weaker sex having more simple minds who use tricks and deceit to lead men into error. After the Walk that has to be a former belief I am sure. In real life while in the Walk we were a 50/50 mix of simple minds, men and women alike who were "beguiled" by hardcore cult teachings.

Date: June 12, 2016 04:10AM

You are absolutely right Lily Rose, the situation in the Walk was 50/50 for certain, it was the for certain character flaw that Marilyn played on, and then you look back at Jezebel, look at the king that she ruled from the shadows, that too was the male ego at work, then check out Samson, what was he up to with Diliah? It goes on and on, and it certainly is not like the guys want to interpret it, "the whole thing is EVE'S FAULT, any more than it took any arm twisting for the patriarch to go into the handmaiden, I know he was accredited with faith to believe God for Issac, then what was the deal of "bending to the wishes of his wife" and going for the maid?

By the way, I have another video that is important, I hope you watched the first I posted, but think of what this guy has to say, you Living Worders when Gary goes around sucking up to the Pope. Does Gary have revelation of this Pope, or could it be something else he wants to hook up with? Watch the 8 minute video and the one after it, and by then you might be hooked on this guy's teaching. I saw him PROVE on TBN that there is no pre-trib rapture and they did agree, but then they went about ear tickleing again. Watch this video. Does Gary have the revelation to run anybody's lives?
[youtu.be]

Date: June 12, 2016 08:51AM

Ad-

The videos were interesting. I find there's a lot of dogmatism in all the prophecy end-timers, but as long as they don't promote Nazi hierarchies of control and obedience, I'm willing to listen. On Irwin Baxter I think you can take or leave his end time views and still ponder the ideas he sets forth and make up your own mind. Here's my question, Jesus said you do not know on what day your Lord will come (surprising and secretive). So how can a post tribulation rapture be so surprising and secretive as all Christians will know it is coming if all the end time events mentioned in the Bible have occurred?

Now back on topic. I think it's quite obvious the Bible clearly says there will be two comings of Christ, one for those who left or were kicked out of the LW and one for............

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.