HOLY books

found in
HEAVEN

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: March 29, 2016 05:29AM

And there's this:

"That moment of isolation and separation was such a shocking experience that Jesus died from a broken heart"

How does he know that Jesus died from a broken heart? I thought for sure it had something to do with having the tar beat out of him while carrying his cross, being stabbed multiple times,bleeding and hung upside down on that very cross and then stabbed again.

Go Figure .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2016 05:29AM by Cloudwatcher.

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: March 29, 2016 06:11AM

I guess I get too wound up in things at times. I don’t like to see good people taken advantage of, and that is exactly what is happening when some con artist makes people believe that he or she is so necessary for them to maintain a relationship with God that they deserve to live like rock stars of good people’s sacrificial giving. I guess it would behoove me to remember that I am no prince myself and that without a revelation from Christ that I needed to repent, I would never have repented. Maybe it is time that I said a prayer for Gary Hargrave that he comes to the realization of his need for forgiveness, before it is too late for him. I remember I got the unction to pray for Marilyn, not long before it would be too late for her to get that revelation. Perhaps she did let Christ change her before she died. Maybe Hargrave will realize what he has done and maybe he can make amends as best as he can.

I have found that the one thing that is responsible for more of the evil that I have done in my life was my own pride. Pride is a killer, it is the killer of marriages, it is the killer of friendships, pride in one’s self, It is that one thing that can make someone think more of themselves than they ought to think. I had it in a big dose, and I am sure that I cannot in honesty point at Hargrave and consider myself his better when it comes to that. Who knows if I would have been any better if I had of found myself with an admiring following that thought that I could never be wrong. I will pray tonight that Gary Hargrave get his revelation that he will be one day standing in front of the Lord to explain to Him why he feels that he had the right to usurp Christ’s place in the hearts of His people. I hope Hargrave takes this opportunity. I hope Marilyn took that chance, because Marilyn don’t get another chance.

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: March 29, 2016 09:58AM

kBOY Wrote in part:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Food for thought . . .
> >
> There are no Holy Books found in Heaven.
>
>
>

K boy,

I count 12 passages in the Bible that mention Holy Books that are found in Heaven. I know the Bible doesn't resonate with you like it does with me so we agree to disagree if the Bible is true, but Mr. Ross has said this isn't the place for debating the veracity of the Bible except as to the way Bible based cults twist the scriptures. You say tomato and I say potato. I love you.

Date: March 29, 2016 10:14AM

Cloudwatcher Wrote:
> And there's this:
>
> "That moment of isolation and separation was such
> a shocking experience that Jesus died from a
> broken heart"
>
> How does he know that Jesus died from a broken
> heart? I thought for sure it had something to do
> with having the tar beat out of him while carrying
> his cross, being stabbed multiple times,bleeding
> and hung upside down on that very cross and then
> stabbed again.
>
> Go Figure .

Cloud watcher that's a good point.. per goggle one MD suggested Christ died from shock due to loss of blood plus traumatic shock due to his injuries plus cardiogenic shock causing his heart to fail. It was nothing short of undeniable physical torture.

Date: March 29, 2016 04:27PM

changedagain Wrote:
> BTW, our little discussion about our involvement
> in this little cult now has had 192,887 page views
> (not that I pay attention to this kind of stuff)
>
>
>
>
> post #596

LOL....you never miss a beat. When you reach the 600 milestone I think Rick Ross sends out a "Way to Go" letter.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: March 29, 2016 07:35PM

LILY ROSE:

Potato, tomato, and I LOVE you. :)

Posted by: TheSarge ()
Date: March 29, 2016 10:12PM

For sure, Christ's physical suffering caused his death -- after all, He was human. But I found it interesting and significant that he held on until his exclamation of "My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me" and He shouted again and died. He had always done what He saw the Father do and had never NOT known the presence of God. Why couldn't that be the precipitating factor? Haven't you heard of people through the ages described as dying from a broken heart? They no longer had the will to live. I'm just throwing that out there. That was my perception of that even before I attended a denomination or cult.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: March 30, 2016 12:12AM

lily rose Wrote:
> Cloudwatcher Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And there's this:
> >
> > "That moment of isolation and separation was
> such
> > a shocking experience that Jesus died from a
> > broken heart"
> >
> > How does he know that Jesus died from a broken
> > heart? I thought for sure it had something to
> do
> > with having the tar beat out of him while
> carrying
> > his cross, being stabbed multiple
> times,bleeding
> > and hung upside down on that very cross and
> then
> > stabbed again.
> >
> > Go Figure .
>
> __________________________________________________
> _______
>
> Cloud watcher that's a good point.. per goggle one
> MD suggested Christ died from shock due to loss of
> blood plus traumatic shock due to his injuries
> plus cardiogenic shock causing his heart to fail.
> It was nothing short of undeniable physical
> torture.

That should cover it. I just cannot figure out why no one asks how G knows what God is thinking or his motivations or what he is doing with a few hundred people that is so much more important than what is happening with the other several million people "in the earth".

I mean it seems to go unnoticed that this is equating himself with God as if he he has a direct line to God's brain--not what he says---his very thoughts. Someone should warn God that there is a hacker hacking in to his mainframe. He needs to get somebody on this right away.

Posted by: TheJewel ()
Date: March 30, 2016 12:40AM

> K boy,
>
> I count 12 passages in the Bible that mention Holy
> Books that are found in Heaven. I know the Bible
> doesn't resonate with you like it does with me so
> we agree to disagree if the Bible is true, but Mr.
> Ross has said this isn't the place for debating
> the veracity of the Bible except as to the way
> Bible based cults twist the scriptures. You say
> tomato and I say potato. I love you.

I think if God were all that concerned about our "head" being right he would have made it a bit less "twistable" and provided documentation with a bit more tractable provenance.

I think that it is the "heart" that really needs to be right. If it all depends on a "correct" interpretation of these so-called "scriptures" then we are all hosed, because no two believers believe the same way. You can exhibit what Christ thought almost regardless of your beliefs in some specific doctrine. I just don't think the "head" is where it is at.

People should forget the "cult" thing. They're all "cults" in one way or another from an analytical or doctrinal perspective -- none of them are fully agreed on specific points. But, If you have this "love" and caring for people, that is really what it is all about, IMO.

People need to look past the letter and try to tune into the spirit behind it, IMO.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.