Current Page: 89 of 1260
Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: September 13, 2014 10:39AM

Invisible,

During the intercession against Martha which was probably very humiliating for her, I recall hearing among friends that we should not have sympathy for her because we would open ourselves up to transference of her satanic spirit to ourselves (truly, I never understood what it was all about). Do you think that was off? If you have any light to shed on that regarding Martha, I still like learning about the things I never fully understood.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: September 14, 2014 02:55AM

If you really think your spouse is the devil, is it scriptural to pray for his/her death...enlisting others into the cause? I haven't been involved in any other church movement, but I suspect this practice is unusual.

Posted by: Invisible ()
Date: September 14, 2014 04:54AM

Lily Rose

You wrote about something you remembered hearing first hand among friends - those friends you were among -were directing as a group of friends - that none of you should to be sympathetic to Martha because if you opened up to her and became sympathetic for her - you would open yourself up to transference and would be influenced by her satanic spirit.

I believe you were saying something that you heard said among a circle of friends you were in some way directly related to as friends - at that time. That is how you personally were being influenced to think in that circle of friends.

I did not think you were off in what you were saying - I was just stating what I heard origionally was taught .What you wrote shows how not being sympathetic was being applied by some people.

I never heard any one speaking against Martha from the pulpit at any time - and when there was services where intercession was taking place I never heard Martha being named from the pulpit in a negative way by any ministry. . Did any one ever witness seeing and hearing Martha being directly prayed against or spoken against by name from the pulpit ?

I think what was going on personally against Martha was taking place directly against Martha by those who were closest to John and Martha and they influenced other ministries how they should think about Martha - when calls were made in the middle of the night to some of the ministries ( who knew nothing 1st hand - about John and Marilyn's personal marital problems ) - asking them to pray for John and to stand with John because John was under nephillim assault - and also saying that Martha was railing against John to the point it was making John sick - some of those who were contacted at that time got caught up in siding with John against John's wife - not realizing and being aware of the wrong that was being done, that they were getting caught up in. .

I think that the majority of the members of the church, did not know what was going on, when they were led to pray against the nephillum spirit, they were ( not ) focused on Martha. They were relating to the enemy as being an unseen but real - spiritual demonic force. . .

In the circle of the friends that I was friends with - no one every prayed together privately for Martha's death. And I don't remember any one ever praying against Martha directly or by name - yet some believed that Martha was a nephillim spirit were relating to her in their minds as if she was evil - as a result of being told she was evil. .

Here is something I found may years ago that later on enlightened me and helped me take responsibility for what ever part I had in having sided with John against his wife - even though I never spoke against her to other people and even though I did not do anything directly against her myself..

I found in the Old Testament in the book of Leviticus 5:17 if a person sins and does any of the things the Lord has commanded not be done, though he is unaware, still he is guilty...... 18 .......So the priest shall make atonement for him concerning his error in which he sinned unintentionally and did not know it , and it shall be forgiven him.

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: September 14, 2014 07:59AM

What a mess. As members of the “Walk” we were expected to submit to our shepherds in all circumstances. We were told by John himself to submit to divine order because God will make everything right if we do. So either through misunderstanding or poor communications the congregation gets involved in evil things that displease God---------AND now we find out that being in submission or being unaware is an unacceptable excuse. We are culpable individually according to the scriptures quoted by Invisible.

If we had only listened to Jesus about not judging, “judge not, lest ye be judged” then a lot of this could have been avoided.

Be careful about joining any church------you might be held accountable for partaking in her sins.

Date: September 14, 2014 01:51PM

Nephilim spouses, nephilim hair dressers, triads of nephilim, 6 toed nephilim giants, UFO nephilim, it's like we were in the church of science fiction.

Posted by: LampShmamp ()
Date: September 15, 2014 08:27AM

I found this website a couple of weeks ago. I have read all the posts and notice that everyone seems to think they came into the walk when it was pure and holy, and left after it went downhill. So I am really interested in knowing everyone's opinion of precisely when it became a cult. I will start. Day 1.

Posted by: paleface ()
Date: September 15, 2014 08:18PM

I think it was a cult from the start. John was off in certain areas. The worship of him seemed to intensify in the 70's. Things really got off during the divorce from Martha and the rise of Marilyn. And now, under Gary and Marilyn, it is as bad as ever. A cult of the worst kind.

Posted by: paleface ()
Date: September 15, 2014 08:50PM

Welcome LampSchmamp, by the way. : )

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: September 15, 2014 10:04PM

The cult run by John, before the violent intercession to destroy the nephilim spirit channeled through his wife, was more tolerable to me than what followed...especially the tyranny of Gary and Marilyn's reign. Ahhh...the old days!

Date: September 16, 2014 07:31AM

Clearly a cult by 1957 when the First Principles were written. Here's a definition from the First Principles. Submission is the accepting of control or authority of another by being obedient and compliant to those over you in the Lord.

Current Page: 89 of 1260

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.