Posted by: jhorning ()
Date: July 10, 2014 11:22PM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> paleface Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I can remember hearing Gary Hargrave say over
> the pulpit many times that God had given man a free will and He would never cross that free will up. Then I got to wondering...."Gosh, why is it
> that God will not cross our free wills, but the LW pastors can?" Do they have more clout over us than God?
>
> Good point.
> BTW, I have never heard Gary apologize for
> anything he has said or done to people through the
> years. I think much of his methodology for
> training ministries, if witnessed by people
> outside the conditioning of TLWF, would be
> considered abuse...just some guy on a blatant
> power trip. It's interesting in the mid-90's, when
> the teachings of Stephen Covey were emphasized,
> that there was no follow-up to bring someone from
> his organization in to evaluate the culture of
> TLWF. I think it is obvious why that was never
> done.
>
> p.s. this comment is not authorized

Gal. 5:1 "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.Stand firm,then,and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."

The Galatian church had the same problem as tlwf. Leaders who came and supplated Christ for their own gain. Any decision made is by free will. After coming to the Truth, we choose to follow Him or not.

When the leadership in the valley decided to send my wife and I to Washington D.C.(1982;the Dempsters were sent instead) my wife said "no" to moving there. She told me and the cats at comm-west she did not have a witness in her own heart to move there. Short story...she was absolutely right! I trusted my wife and submitted to what she was saying. I was ready to just pack up and leave, but that's not how we lived as husband and wife. I listened to her, and so did the "brothers" and we ended up moving to Arizona instead. Perfect!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Invisible ()
Date: July 11, 2014 03:55AM

John Horning Wrote :
When the leadership in the valley decided to send my wife and I to Washington D.C.(1982;the Dempsters were sent instead) my wife said "no" to moving there. She told me and the cats at comm-west she did not have a witness in her own heart to move there. Short story...she was absolutely right! I trusted my wife and submitted to what she was saying. I was ready to just pack up and leave, but that's not how we lived as husband and wife. I listened to her, and so did the "brothers" and we ended up moving to Arizona instead. Perfect!
---------------------------------------------------
John ,
Did you and your wife, wish to move at all - before the brothers at Comm-West - decided that you and your wife were to move to Washington DC in 1982 ?

It is my view point that - If the ministry of TLWF has need of some one to serve in the ministry in another location or as far away - as in another state - they should make an announcement of their need and see who volunteers to serve to meet that need. But for the ministry - to just tell some one they are to uproot themselves and their families because they want to use them for service some where else ( this position the ministry has taken to think they should own the life of their members - is in direct opposition - to having a free will and it is in direct opposition to being able to live in the freedom that Christ died for us to have, in the faith.)

It is my view point that the ministry could have asked you and your wife if you would be willing to move to another location and if you and your wife agreed together and made a decision that you would be willing to relocate - that would have been O.K.

John 10: 9 I Am the Door. If any one enters by Me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture.

Notice the freedom those who enter through the Door ( Who Is Jesus Christ ) notice the freedom these have. These ( will ) freely go in and out and find pasture..

When some one tells us - where we have to live or where we have to go to church and we are obeying their will , we are not free. Because we are not living in the freedom that Christ died for us to have, individually or collectively.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: July 11, 2014 04:14AM

jhorning Wrote:

> When the leadership in the valley decided to send
> my wife and I to Washington D.C.(1982;the
> Dempsters were sent instead) my wife said "no" to
> moving there. She told me and the cats at
> comm-west she did not have a witness in her own
> heart to move there.

I try not to hear communist every time sometime either writes or says comm-west. Oh well.

Date: July 11, 2014 08:22AM

make that:
"every time someone"

Date: July 11, 2014 08:24AM

Invisible:
"It is my view point that the ministry could have asked you and your wife if you would be willing to move to another location and if you and your wife agreed together and made a decision that you would be willing to relocate - that would have been O.K"

Yes

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: July 11, 2014 10:47AM

changedagain Wrote:

>
> I try not to hear communist every time
> someone either writes or says comm-west. Oh well.

---------------------------
Wasn't comm-west like an inner cult within the cult?

Posted by: paleface ()
Date: July 11, 2014 02:18PM

The inner cult is "the purples". (i.e. Marilyn's army)

Date: July 11, 2014 10:29PM

paleface Wrote:
> The inner cult is "the purples". (i.e. Marilyn's
> army)

Seriously? I've never heard of this. Why 'purples', BTW?

Date: July 12, 2014 12:03AM

Maybe this is one of those things I intentionally blocked out of my memory banks because it seemed so nonsensical and pretentious, even by TLWF standards--not sure.

Posted by: paleface ()
Date: July 12, 2014 01:07AM

It is so secret and inner circle, that only the Purples know about it. Not sure why purple. Maybe it's the color of royality? Who knows? "Mongo only pawn in game of life."

Current Page: 74 of 1260

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.