Current Page: 61 of 1260
Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: March 31, 2014 01:14AM

The Great Invisible Heavenly Father is omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, benevolent and Eternal (transcending time/existence/nonexistence). Our spirits commune spirit to Spirit and vice versa in a very personal and mystical exchange with the Heavenly Father (John 3:8).

Church is fun when there is mutual respect for each member’s eminence. Each member’s dignity is rooted in their own individual, independent exchange with the Heavenly Father.

The thief, robber, substitute and false Christ try to intrude upon your personal exchange with the Heavenly Father. They trespass upon that which is sacred. It shouldn’t be tolerated.

Remember “The Line is Drawn?” well, TLWF crossed the wrong line in the spirit when it decided to not only interfere with God, but play God.

Larry bobo wrote: “Violations of the Kingdom.” ---------- great terminology; you can go along way down TLWF road and discover many violations.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jhorning ()
Date: March 31, 2014 07:42AM

larry bobo wrote: "It reminded me of Francis Frangipane going to John and then Apco about John’s inappropriate relationship with Marilyn while still married to Martha, and then finding himself removed from the fellowship for questioning “God”.

My reply: WHAT? This is the first I've heard of this. WOW!

Posted by: larry bobo ()
Date: March 31, 2014 09:50AM

jhorning -
You can read his version of the story in "The Three Battlegrounds" by Francis Frangipane in the chapter dealing with his first encouter with Jezebel. It's a popular book in Charismatic cirlces and available at most Christian bookstores or on Amazon.com. I loaned out my copy or I could give you a page number. It's towards the beginning of the book. He says many flowery things about TLWF until they come under her influence and things go south. Those that were there during that period should read that section at least. I think it will explain a few things.

Posted by: paleface ()
Date: April 01, 2014 04:29AM

Ever read this?

[www.amazon.com]

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: April 01, 2014 08:41PM

jhorning Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> larry bobo wrote: "It reminded me of Francis
> Frangipane going to John and then Apco about
> John’s inappropriate relationship with Marilyn
> while still married to Martha, and then finding
> himself removed from the fellowship for
> questioning “God”.
>
> My reply: WHAT? This is the first I've heard of
> this. WOW!

some years ago, from an ex-member:
"I haven't sorted out all my feelings on JRS. Loved the Word and his love for the people. He had a lot of problems with defensiveness, some probably the result of his conditionings and the battle he faced; some may have been from his own weaknesses and problems with extramarital affairs, the ill-fated silver mine, and the inability to get unentangled from all the intrigue that went along with them. For all of his public repenting, he never was able to repent of some of the big ticket items, maybe for fear of being destroyed."

Posted by: jhorning ()
Date: April 02, 2014 01:36AM

I haven't read either of those books.

Posted by: larry bobo ()
Date: April 02, 2014 01:37AM

Let me further clarify what I mean by TLWF going south under the influence of a Jezebel spirit. I personally believe John was on the path of the kingdom and began speaking many truths that were beginning to set the body free. He began to identify parts of the body and equipping them to function – the role of a foundational ministry. There was a mutual respect and honor for each individual ministry based on how God had set each member in the body as it pleased Him. Christ was the head – not a man. Christianity has had a long history of those who would lord their position over others, but this was something new that God’s spirit was doing and it was liberating for everyone. Christ’s spirit is one that comes to serve, not be served. Our true identity in Christ comes alive when we begin to function together as God intended - each joint supplying what they were created to supply to the other members of the body - wherever there is a new creation, far beyond the walls of TLWF.

This changed under the influence of Jezebel to the upward flow – the focus shifting entirely on John and giving him a false position that was unscriptural – the “Door Opener Apostle” and “Christ in the Flesh”. There is only one door and that is Jesus. The implied teaching was that Jesus’ work was still incomplete and needed something further for it to work. This was simply a lie. After years of “intercession” (demanding God do what He had supposedly spoken to someone else that He would do) John died and that spirit was left in charge to raise havoc in the lives of sons. The test of a real word from God is if it comes to pass. John was so convinced it was God leading and speaking to him that he said, ”If they carry me out feet first, this was not a word from God”. In spite of our years of prayer, things did not work out as promised – for John or for those he was leading. Only one seemed to benefit - but that story is not over yet.

There also was teaching that incorporated a type of New Age openness in the “School of the Prophets” that gave the enemy access that he normally would not have. There has to be a spiritual connection and submission to the wrong spirit for witchcraft to function in the life of a believer. Normally there would be a natural immunity and the enemy would have no influence. Learning to close the wrong type of openness is key to ending the oppression that has become a lifestyle in TLWF. Rather than warfare being a badge of honor – the enemy is attacking us because we are so important - it is an indication of an area of disobedience that needs to be repented of. God constantly warned the children of Israel of the consequences of following the religions that had their roots in Babylon – the wisdom of the ancients. John’s interest in the occult as a way to better understand the enemy bore a lot of bad fruit. In Acts, they burned their occult books and submitted to God, not studied them. It’s obedience to God that causes the enemy to flee seven ways - God takes care of the enemy, not us. As John would say, but never seemed to be able to make a reality, "The enemy shrinks into the pit of insignificance."

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: April 02, 2014 09:41AM

Larry bobo wrote: “a type of New Age openness” and religions that had their roots in Babylon – the wisdom of the ancients.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you possibly referring to special tricks, observations and knowledge that allows a person to “Cold Read” another and thereby almost instantaneously establish “Replacement God Theology” over that person?

To my shame, JRS became God to me. It’s kind of embarrassing, you know?

Posted by: paleface ()
Date: April 03, 2014 02:50PM

larry bobo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jhorning -
> You can read his version of the story in "The
> Three Battlegrounds" by Francis Frangipane in the
> chapter dealing with his first encouter with
> Jezebel. It's a popular book in Charismatic
> cirlces and available at most Christian bookstores
> or on Amazon.com. I loaned out my copy or I could
> give you a page number. It's towards the
> beginning of the book. He says many flowery
> things about TLWF until they come under her
> influence and things go south. Those that were
> there during that period should read that section
> at least. I think it will explain a few things.

Page 141

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 03, 2014 10:39PM

Cold reading

[www.google.com]

Barnum Effect

[www.google.com]

Current Page: 61 of 1260

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.