Current Page: 36 of 1260
Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: changed4me ()
Date: September 19, 2013 12:36AM

The Living Word teaching has always leaned towards leaving your friends and family to follow the vessel speaking the word. Like many others have said, John Miller has a true shepherds heart.... he knows this... I am sure he continues his spiritual relationship. For many years, he was a thorn in Marilyn's side because he was so close to JRS at the end. Setting John Miller outside of the body was the last act to tidy up loose ends of those who were there when JRS handed the mantle over to.....who really knows the truth unless you were there. Gary and Marilyn are the only remaining individuals... so who is left to challenge?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Saw enough ()
Date: September 19, 2013 06:16AM

You can wipe out your opponents. But if you do it unjustly you become eligible for being wiped out yourself.

Ernest Hemingway

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: September 19, 2013 07:35AM

Saw enough

You can wipe out your opponents. But if you do it unjustly you become eligible for being wiped out yourself.

Ernest Hemingway

Ahhh, yes --- that rings some bells. Now we're talking a true "Living Word".

Posted by: paleface ()
Date: September 20, 2013 08:35PM

Living Word = North Korea

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: September 20, 2013 08:36PM

Denying Miller his pension--given his many years of devoted service--seems especially petty and vindictive to me. But I suppose God's justice can simply appear punitive until you have a thorough nature change, which I obviously haven't.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: September 20, 2013 08:49PM

changedagain
Denying Miller his pension--given his many years of devoted service--seems especially petty and vindictive to me.

Petty given the paltry amount he was owed.

Date: September 20, 2013 10:23PM

“Living Word = North Korea” and “Thorough Nature Change.”

How to get all the Goods:

Plan A --- Those at the top are counting on the nature change. It’s much easier to manipulate the personnel when the underlings are willing to give up their wealth, dignity, family, friends, resistance or anything that might bring self esteem. (No doubt there are hundreds of words/sermons on record against self esteem and especially independence) When this method results in diminishing returns or in heavy resistance go to plan B.

Plan B --- North Korea.

This is good therapy!!! (Thank the above posts)

Posted by: paleface ()
Date: September 21, 2013 02:16AM

The Living Word is presently making a connection with the Catholic Church. Gary Hargrave must be hoping that this connection will help legitimize his ministry. Maybe the Catholic leaders learn something from the LW as well. Like how to hide the sex scandals better.

Date: September 21, 2013 03:25AM

Mr. & Mrs. G & M Constantine?? Is the groundwork being laid for the new and improved millennial dark age?

When is the next rocket leaving for outer space --- time to get out of Dodge.

Posted by: Saw enough ()
Date: September 25, 2013 04:51AM

I doubt that John Miller is one to feel sorry for himself. He has served the Lord to the best of his knowledge and been told that he is obsolete for Gary & Marilyn's purposes. He's not the first one, or the last, to be on the receiving end of Marilyn's anger, but he still has his life ahead of him and he can use his remaining energy to focus on the life he chooses to live rather than worrying about Marilyn & Gary's disapproval.

A kingdom founded on injustice never lasts.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Current Page: 36 of 1260

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.