Mens Division International
Posted by: MDISpouse ()
Date: May 31, 2007 04:53AM

I am looking for a spouse or former spouse of a member of the MDI or a former member themselves. I am a spouse of a current member of MDI and I have a few questions. I am trying very hard to get my husband out of this and hearing current stories can only help me. How closely is this organization to Sterling Institute and is all the stuff that I have been reading about Sterling Institute also happen to MDI members. I have told him that I will leave him if he does not stop this group. He is all of a sudden telling me that I can quit my job and he will make more then enough for the both of us. Is this something he is being taught. I can't help think that it is a way of controlling me, if I don't have income then I will most likely not leave him. Please, if anybody can give me their experiences that I would greatly appreciate it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mens Division International
Posted by: Dave Vanian ()
Date: January 16, 2008 10:00PM

I was involved with Sterling. Ask me anything.

Dave

Posted by: mysticjaw ()
Date: June 10, 2008 09:15AM

The Mens division is an offshoot of Sterling and highly manipulative in regards to men and their relationships with other, especially women. DO NOT! under any circumstances quit your job. If you husband is presuring you to do so and you are hesitant to quit, you may have good reasons for not quiting but are not fully aware yet. I did the mens weekend and was involved for some time with Sterling and the Mens Division. It is a secretive cult based on pop psychology and one man's absolute certainty regarding how relationships work. Anything involved with Sterling is not going to be good.

Posted by: tiggerwil ()
Date: January 27, 2010 09:11AM

to my pm buddy, please contact me, check your messages, want to make sure youre ok

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.