Support for Article in the American Press/New York Times
Posted by: starfish ()
Date: May 12, 2007 02:25AM

Hello All,

I'd like to get together an article that can be published in Mother Jones, the New York Times, Shambala, and other Buddhist interest publications.

Does anyone want to write an article about Mohan's cult and the abuses to women in Tibetan Buddhism? What Hollywood Buddhists are trying to cover up?

Why Tibetan Buddhism can be a dangerous cult for young people and how it is similar to many ways to other Hollywood cults.

Why the Dalai Lama's administration won't address Mohan?

Someone wrote me this morning that he is actually a police informant.

Feel free to contact me via email.

Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Support for Article in the American Press/New York Times
Posted by: shakti ()
Date: May 12, 2007 03:38AM

starfish
Hello All,

I'd like to get together an article that can be published in Mother Jones, the New York Times, Shambala, and other Buddhist interest publications.

Does anyone want to write an article about Mohan's cult and the abuses to women in Tibetan Buddhism? What Hollywood Buddhists are trying to cover up?

Why Tibetan Buddhism can be a dangerous cult for young people and how it is similar to many ways to other Hollywood cults.

Why the Dalai Lama's administration won't address Mohan?

Someone wrote me this morning that he is actually a police informant.

Feel free to contact me via email.

Thanks.

Don't know anything about Mohan, can you give us more info? But, yes, Tibetan Buddhism and the Dalai Lama have gotten a free pass in the west, mainly because he was/is? affiliated with CIA efforts against China.

In the German-speaking world, he has largely been exposed, mainly for his closeness to Nazis like Bruno Beger and Heinrich Harrer, but has not received the same scrutiny in the English-speaking world.

Here is an excellent online book by the Trimondis, a couple formerly high up in the Tibet movement who exposed the Lama...

[www.trimondi.de]

a more concise interview...

[www.trimondi.de]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.