Writer seeks ex-Landmark people
Posted by: eliwig ()
Date: May 10, 2007 04:00AM

I'm writing a story for a men's magazine about Landmark Forum — specifically people who got into it through their workplace. I'm also interested in talking with friends and family of such people. If you're willing to share your experience (even anonymously) please email me through my profile here ASAP. Thanks for your help!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: anonhbi ()
Date: May 10, 2007 05:38PM

I was in the Landmark in London after my ex bf said I had to go. What can I say except I spent too much money on a load of brainwashing and constantly forced to introduce new people and move onto other 'lessons'.

Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: May 15, 2007 12:20PM

From what I have been reading on these posts. Landmark and Klemmer seem to have alot of similarities.

Klemmer is heavy into doing their seminars in the corporate world also.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: August 05, 2007 10:49PM

I feel compelled to write this as my ex-fiancee stated that Landmark's positition on material posted on these message boards...were all generated by Rick Ross and that the handwriting analysis expert Landmark hired indicated as such.

We filed a K-1 finacee visa last month after talking about marriage for the better part of a year. She told me Landmark allowed her to be free to express to me that she "loved me and wanted a life with me."

One week ago, before she began working on staff at the Landmark Centre in Sydney, she called me up on her way to work and terminated the relationship. A day later, she used Landmark jargon, doublespeak, and when that failed, justification she'd gleaned from me on abusive relationships.

From what I can gather, she'd done yet another course and learned what the difference between a 'decision' and a 'choice' was, and therefore cound not marry me or act on the visa. A day earlier, she was ecstatic that I'd booked tickets to visit her family in Australia over the Christmas holiday as she introduced me to her Landmark colleagues as her "beloved fiancee."

In June, I boke off the engagement and attempted an intervention with her friends and family because she effectively wanted me to break the law regarding residency required by US immigration laws so that she could live near a US Landmark center, and I didn't live in the same state as one.

I was asked to do the Forum repeatedly, even after she promised she wouldn't ask me again after I said I didn't want to do it.

Even after other members at a workday told her not to.

Even after her courses and staff members and coaches told her "no means no and accept no and leave it alone."

Eventually, despite her important training, she made it a requirement of marriage. I agreed to doing the Forum because I loved her.

When I met some LEC members in Austin, their behavior and lack of boundaries disturbed me so much, a major center stated to me that they had sent me a letter of apology twice (because I never received the first one, and actually I never received the second one. I now doubt the honesty and integrity of the center leader who promised that the letter was sent). I was also given a scholarship to do the Forum for FREE. I'm sure once this is read by Landmark, when I call that certain center back, they'll have no knowledge of this event. So I'm writing about it here.

The day before she ended our relationship, she owned that she had been very manipulative throughout the entire relationship. My understanding is that Landmark gave her the tools to be completely unreasonable and selfish.

Multiple Landmark members (including the staff member who gave me a scholarship) told me they caused whatever relationship they were in when they began Landmark courses, that their dogged insistance that their partners do the Forum caused the relationship to end and they realised that was a mistake...not only from experience, but because they were instructed to accept "no" the first time.

These are your Landmark staff members, people. Somewhere in Sydney, my fiancee has taken over for a staff member temporarily (11 months) and is being rewarded for her completely irresponsible behavior and lack of honesty and integrity.

It is because she's been good at recruiting new members and having enrollment conversations...and an unquestioned devotion and loyalty to the organization. Near the end, she went from saying Erhard had no role in Landmark to "Werner was a victim of a character assasination. I met members in Australia that say he is a wonderful man."

This is the truth, and I feel it must be told. My name is not Rick Ross.

I am an unfortunate victim of Landmark Education Corporation, LLC.

Posted by: maurice ()
Date: September 07, 2007 04:32AM

As for me, feel free to quote my posts.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 08, 2007 01:27AM

maurice
As for me, feel free to quote my posts.

Ditto.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.