Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Supreme Master Suma Ching Hai - Why Manipulate?
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 10, 2008 11:45AM

There is also another thread about this group and Ching Hai.

Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
[forum.culteducation.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Solidcat ()
Date: September 13, 2009 01:16AM

I believe that Hue Dang Trinh (Ching Hai) is a dangerous cult leader. I was introduced to her teachings a few years ago because I met a wonderful person who I thought was both rational and calm, but who was already deeply involved in this group.

I'll try to keep this brief. At first her teachings were appealing to me because I consider myself a forward thinking individual, but I didn't consider her unique or enlightening in any way.

After a while the facade came clearer and clearer... she was usurping people's genuine desire to help the earth and using it to sell her products claiming that she is the way to salvation.

Ok, so many people manipulate to sell products.

The reason why I believe she is so dangerous...
My girlfriend went on a retreat to LA. She has been diagnosed with bipolar II since she was around 13 and has been on medication since. Of course, the medication made her a little sleepy sometimes and she didn't like the side effects. One day while in LA, she had one a chance to speak with Hue Dang Trinh. She told Trinh about how her medication makes her feel. Trinh suggested she slowly go off medication and meditate a lot more to make up for it.

The result... My girlfriend (ex?) has been off medication for a year and has been having extreme episodes of mania and depression. She refuses to go back on medication because of what her master has told her and how the cult views drugs in general. She is practically non-operable in a social view point and there has only been signs of deterioration of her mental state.

If you don't believe that Hue Dang Trinh is a dangerous person consider this... she has given medical advice on a psychological disorder of which she has no professional right to do so. As a result, my girlfriend is lost to the world and believes that she is doing the right thing because of her master's advice.

If she is personally capable of doing this much harm, I cannot fathom the degree of mental and social destruction that is possible with her current finances, following, and power.

What's up about Ching Hai?
Posted by: Ocean_Of_Lies ()
Date: January 26, 2011 11:36PM

Hi all, I've found very interesting discuss on this topic and also that one , and as I feel concerned about Ching Hai (I've a friend I try to pull out of that absurd thing), I wonder if that topic was dead. Should I continue here or begin a new one? I made some reserarch on the web and it seems to me than there are still too much obscure points about that cult, lots of evidences which are given here and there by people who know the problem, but most of them are too much scattered and not thorough enough to be convincing for any follower of that cult.

My aim here is double :
- get some help to understand deeper the problem, and get some tips to solve it
- share some informations and discuss points of view, with as much objectivity as possible

It would be great if the elements we share could (later) be use to build up a sort of pedagogic database (wiki?) specially about Ching Hai. The documents collection on Rick Ross Institute website on this website is very interesting, but in my opinion it can just be taken as a draft, and may need to be enriched by a global analyse and more sources.

Obviously cults take advantage of the fact just few people really feel concerned about the problem, and most of people totally ignore the dangers, or even the existence of destructive cults. Ching Hai followers always says she is a famous humanitarian master and they can't imagine how it could be fake if she is so famous, but actually except the followers and a few anti-sect militants, nobody knows who she is. I don't know how is the situation in other languages, but the the anti-anti-cult documentation in french language on the web is much more developped (and so pernicious) than the anti-sect documentation itself!

Some observers says that Supreme Master Ching Hai is one of the most fast-growing cult today, so it could be good not to let our attention wander.

PS: I'm not a native english speaker, hope you can understand my mistakes.

Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Date: January 28, 2011 06:48AM

@ Ocean_Of_Lies:

You might want move to the other Ching Hai thread, which is longer, and the "Cults," Sects, and "New Religious Movements" forum seems to get more traffic.
Just add to these threads, they already have thousands of views, so people are reading them,

Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda [forum.culteducation.com]

In that thread, you could post links to other resources about Ching Hai, and cross-post relevant information into the thread. Over time it starts to build-up.
And the more information in the thread, the more Googe picks it up, and the more people find it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2011 06:55AM by The Anticult.

Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Posted by: Ocean_Of_Lies ()
Date: February 06, 2011 09:48AM

@ The Anticult

Ok thank you for your advice. I'll participate there as soon as possible

Date: April 12, 2011 02:22AM

Here is a link to a primary thread which is analyzing the Supreme Master Ching Hai sect.

Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda [forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: MyOwnMaster ()
Date: July 19, 2016 09:21AM

Thank you for your reply that you sent me 9 years ago.

In order to salvage my relationship with my ex, I did get initiation. I used to follow the Inner Light and Sound path and I did have my own inner experiences regarding light and sound.

Ching Hai keeps telling everyone it is because of her initiates experience this. She has a way to have initiates develop an emotional attachment to her.

Everyone is capable to see the divine light and hear the primordial sound. No, you do not need any master to initiate you to that. A 20-minute meditation instruction will do.

Best regards,

My Own Master

Posted by: thuy_anh ()
Date: November 18, 2019 04:24PM

EVIL THANH HAI’S TRICKS FOR POLISHING HER REPUTATION
Except disciples who are being contracted the evil spirit and blunt wit, have been following the evil Thanh Hai fanatically, nobody believes in her and feels disgusting and ridiculous when reading her fabricated dishonest words, and to cheat her disciples and everyone, Mrs Thanh Hai announced and instructed BIEN TRONG who manages her propagating Facebook THANH HAI VO THUONG SU:
“THE HEAVENS TOLD ME THAT THE UNIVERSE HAS BEEN MOVED BEFORE THE GREAT LOVE OF THE MASTER (THANH HAI VO THUONG SU) AND THAT IT HAS BECOME ONE NATURE – I WANT TO SAVE THE EARTH AND GIVE PEOPLE AN OPPORTUNITY TO REALISE THEIR GREATNESS AND BECOME NOBLE BEINGS IN THE GLOBE”
All words such as the Heavens, Universe, Realm, etc…are only created by the evil Thanh Hai in order to cheat her disciples and everyone. Regarding her internal affairs, SHE ORDERS HER AGENTS TO DISMISS, EXPEL FAITHFUL DISCIPLES WHO DARE SAY THE TRUTH, and even the worst despicable is that Mrs Thanh Hai has ordered her local Liaison officers to denigrate disciples who had resided at those local places. She is always a tricky person and says that she doesn’t know anything at all…?
The truth is fully exposed so she is unable to deny it:
1- Her meditation method is the LIGHT and SOUND of Sikh religion, it is not coming from QUAN YIN METHOD – HEARING of Buddhism. Now she admits that she has been initiated into the Sikh religion of Mr Thakar Singh in this present life. But, she is an ungrateful and vague person and fabricates that in the past life she was the great master of Thakar Singh and that she was also the great great master of Balji Singh who is presently initiating into the Sikh religion. SHE IS AN ARROGANT PERSON AND EXAGGERATES THAT SHE IS A SUPREME GAUTAMA BUDDHA OF ALL BUDDHAS (if she says she is a leader of Islam, what will happen to herself and the organization of Thanh Hai’s evil religion …)
At the moment, she proclaims herself as a SUPREME LEADER TIM QO TU IN THE ORIGINAL UNIVERSE. SHE ALSO PROCLAIMS THAT BUDDHA AND JESUS CHRIST ARE LOWER THAN HER BY BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND THAT THEY ARE STILL IN SHADOW UNIVERSE. As a result, her former disciple (called uncle UT) who left his home and followed her for many years, has learnt how to fabricate a story and tell lies and also proclaimed himself as master Ruma Tran Tam and teaches 5 Mantras of the Sikh religion called the method of Miracle Sound of Buddha. It’s obviously that the nature of teacher and disciple are alike. THE SUPERIOR IS UNRIGHTEOUS, CERTAINLY THE SUBORDINATE WILL BECOME CROOKS. Both teacher and disciple who always fabricate stories and lie to people, have the same nature.
2- Once upon a time, she spread rumours relating her marriage in 1997 in Kampuchea and her wedding videos were MANIPULATED. At present, Mrs Thanh Hai has spread her rumours that at her marriage wedding, she KISSED THE YOUNG BRIDEGROOM ON THE LIPS IN ORDER TO SAVE PEOPLE AND PREVENT THE EARTH FROM DESTROYING (these are totally lies, purposely she married because she wanted to get reputation, support from the Royal Family and searched for the land and earned money…) UNFORTUNATELY, HER CHEATING WAS REVEALED, HER AGENTS AND SHE HAD TO ESCAPE FROM KAMPUCHEA IN 1997. IT’S TRUE THAT NOBODY CAN AVOID THE GOD’S NET, due to her financial cheating, in 2003 she was deported by the Government of the United State of America. This matter was similar to the case of money cheating and her reputation had been damaged in Taiwan prior to those years.
3- SHE ALWAYS TAKES ADVANTAGE OF HER DISCIPLES TO MAKE FAME AND PROFITS FOR HERSELF VIA THE FORM OF BUYING HER “BLESSING ITEMS", SHE THEN USES THAT MONEY TO FEED HER AGENTS IN ORDER TO MAKE PROPAGANDA, PRAISE, GIVE PROMOTION TO HER AND THAT SHE USES THE REMAINING MONEY FOR SOCIAL RELIEFS, ORGANISING MUSIC FESTIVALS OR PAINTING EXHIBITIONS, ETC…PURPOSELY, FOR POLISHING HER REPUTATION, GETTING REPERCUSSION AND APPRAISAL CERTIFICATES OF POLITICAL LEADERS. THE EVIL THANH HAI HAS USED THESE POLITICAL TRICKS IN ORDER TO CHEAT HER DISCIPLES AND EVERYONE, AND ALSO USED DECEPTIVE TRICKS IN ORDER TO MANIPULATE SPIRITUAL AND LIE TO VULNERABLE PEOPLE BEYOND WORDS…
NAMO COMPASSIONATE BODHISATTVA RESECURING EVERYBODY SOON TO ESCAPE FROM THE DISASTER OF THIS THANH HAI’S EVIL RELIGION.
NAMO AVALOKITESVARA BODHISATTVA SAVE US FROM MISFORTUNE AND DANGER.

Posted by: thuy_anh ()
Date: February 09, 2020 03:05PM

THE DECEPTIVE MEDITATION ORIGIN OF THE EVIL CULT LEADER “THE ORIGINAL UNIVERSE” THANH HAI
At present, almost people have clearly realized the TRUE AND CUNNING FACE OF EVIL MASTER THANH HAI except the FANATIC DISCIPLES WHO DO NOT WANT TO SEARCH THE RIGHT METHOD FOR THEIR PRACTICE.
Hey! Mrs Thanh Hai’s disciples, please read and think the following TRUE EXPRESSION over, you will understand immediately that you HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY MRS THANH HAI anyway. She has stolen the meditation method of SURAT SHABD YOGA – a method of LIGHT AND SOUND MEDITATION of THE SANT MAT LINEAGE. THIS LINEAGE ITSELF NEVER SAYS THAT IT HAS BEEN AN IMMEDIATE ENLIGHTENMENT METHOD AND THAT THE PRESENT LIFE IS LIBERATED AND ALL KARMA OF THE PAST LIVES WILL BE ERASED, AND THE NINE GENERATIONS OF ANCESTOR ARE ELEVATED, ETC… LIKE WHAT SHE HAS EVER PROCLAIMED.
SHE FEARS THAT HER MEDITATION ORIGIN WILL BE EXPOSED BECAUSE IT HAS COME FROM THE SANT MAT LINEAGE WHICH IS NOT A RELIGION. THIS LINEAGE HAS BORROWED AND CREATED ITSELF INSTEAD OF HAVING A REAL INTELLIGENCE. THEREFORE, AT THE BEGINNING, THE BITCH THANH HAI INTENTIONALLY STOLE AND COMBINED TEACHING LESSONS OF BUDDHISM, CATHOLICISM, SIKHISM, OTHER RELIGIONS AND HER HETERODOXY IN ORDER TO PREACH AND SEDUCE PEOPLE TO FOLLOW A NEW SECT WHICH HAD BEEN CREATED BY HERSELF. FURTHERMORE, SHE MADE UP A STORY THAT HER MEDITATION HAD COME FROM MASTER CUDACHI [KHUDA JI, 450 years of age, in Himalaya, not having the origin(?)…] AND THAT THIS SECRET METHOD HAD BEEN INITIATED TO HER ONLY. SHE THEN LIED TO EVERYONE THAT THIS IS THE QUAN YIN METHOD – HEARING OF BUDDHISM THAT BUDDHA OR JESUS CHRIST PRACTISED TO ATTAIN FULL ENLIGHTENMENT (?).
THE BITCH THANH HAI WHO HAS PROCLAIMED HERSELF AS “ORIGINAL UNIVERSE”, IS A LYING PERSON LIKE EVIL CULT LEADER OF “THIEN AM BEN BO VU TRU” LE TUNG VAN OF TINH THAT BONG LAI (or bong con) ANYWAY!!
A RELIGIOUS PRACTITIONER WHO IS UNCLEAR OR LIES TO OTHERS UNDER ANY FORMS, WOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS A GENUINE ONE; ON THE CONTRARY, SHE HAS PROCLAIMED HERSELF AS A GREAT MASTER OR SUPREME GAUTAMA BUDDHA… Therefore all disciples are being contracted the blunt wit of LYING CULT LEADER Thanh Hai and are using HER CHEATING MEDITATION METHOD; it is hoped that after reading this text, all of you must think it over carefully in order to recover your consciousness and return to PRACTISE THE TRUE RELIGION OTHERWISE YOUR LIFE WOULD BE WASTED.

Posted by: cuu_dong_tu ()
Date: September 22, 2020 09:21PM

THANH HAI’S EVIL RELIGION HAS DESTROYED HER FOLLOWERS’ FAMILY LIFE
All your thoughts and arguments which are like other dull-witted and fanatic followers’ sayings, have been seriously infected by the heterodoxy because from the beginning, the evil Thanh Hai, a masterminded person, had told lies and brainwashed them so many times via YouTube and SMTV television - just like her decoy dull-witted followers. Anyone who is a clear-sighted person or follows the true religion, easily recognizes and never accepts this heterodoxy, BECAUSE THE HETERODOXY THAT IS A DECEIT, LIE, SELF-ACTING, DICTATORIALNESS, IMMORALITY, IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR ETHICS AND OPPOSITE WITH THE THEORY OF THE TRUE RELIGION. THE TRUE RELIGION IS ALWAYS RIGHT AND SUITABLE WITH EVERYONE IN ANY GIVEN TIMES AND LIFETIME.
All matters will be bright and better depending on your clear and reasonable choice. Love you lots. Your husband, dated 28/8/2019.

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.