Does anyone have a picture of Mohan?
Posted by: deemyze ()
Date: January 11, 2007 11:18PM

Hello,

The special Agent in NY looking into this matter is asking for a picture of Mohan. If you have a picture can you please email it directly to me or post it on this site?

Also, Would anyone like me to share contact information for government officials who are looking into this case?

Sincerely,
Carlos

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: January 12, 2007 12:09AM

Go to www.google.com , click on "images" and type in "mohan singh".

Date: January 12, 2007 04:18AM

I have seen him in person once and I and my girlfriend on many many occasions and we can tell you that none of the pictures on google.com/images are of Michael Lyons aka Michael Lions aka Mohan Singh.

The last name Singh is as common in India and Pakistan as Smith is in the western world.

People, let's make sure we are providing accurate information about this man and make sure we don't turn this into a witchhunt for the wrong person. We want the right person caught!

Mohan does not look Indian. He has short hair and looks African American with somewhat light skin. he does have a beard at times. He does not look like a Indian or Pakistani person

Deemyze

Posted by: dora ()
Date: January 23, 2007 09:49PM

Photos of Mohan coming soon. Stay Tuned!

Date: January 24, 2007 04:46AM

Great, the agent in NY investigating this case asked for one.

Please let me know ASAP.

Posted by: starfish ()
Date: January 24, 2007 05:17AM

I have a picture, but can't post my email on this site. Where are you posting them? How can I get a picture to you?

Posted by: icare ()
Date: January 24, 2007 10:49PM

just use an image hoting site like flickr or photobucket and post the url on the board

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.