Sending Mohan to Prision with the Help of the New York D.A.
Posted by: starfish ()
Date: November 20, 2006 11:32PM

I now have a list of about 20 people in the New York Metro area, mostly women who have either been raped by Mohan or abused in some way. If you would like to be included or willng to talk about your experience, please keep in touch. One young man saw him in NYC as soon as three months ago, which means that this sociopath is still on the loose.

My family wants to approach the New York District Attorney to file a complaint with this group of people, so that he is identified at least in New York and Miami. I know he has violently threatened people in Miami and is very dangerous. The women around him are dangerous as well and brainwashed into thinking that it is okay for them to be witnesses to rape. Please read the attached from another victim of his.

[b:3784de18e8][Moderator note: Please don't post contact information at this message board. Wait until you and others have private message, which requires 10 approved posts][/b:3784de18e8]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lookingformohan ()
Date: November 22, 2006 10:46AM

Can you tell me how to help someone see the truth about Mohan and free themselves from his grasp

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 22, 2006 09:52PM

For "Getting Help" see [www.culteducation.com]

There is now only one thread open on the subject of Mohan.

See [board.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.