MKP Information
Posted by: greensceen17 ()
Date: August 11, 2006 05:02AM

My brother recently became involved with MKP and has now asked me to attend a NWTW with him. I would like to find out as much information on MKP as possible. Please provide any detailed information on what goes on during the weekend you may have. Thanks for your help.

I also noticed the following posting. I would love to get my hands on any information that RU?ing may be able to provide.

RU?ing

Posted: 03-28-2006 02:55 PM Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have detailed information on what goes on, including the 'scripts' they use for their weekends. Would you like to read them erica5eco?

I nearly went on one of thier weekends but got freaked out. Have since tried to find out as much as possible. It's all based on Jungian psychology, mixed with nazi-esque mind control. Nice, all for £500?!?!?!

Options: ReplyQuote
MKP Information
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 11, 2006 07:05AM

Ru?ing is no longer posting and inactive.

Whatever information he had is up and archived currently within the message board subject to copyright "fair use" guidelines.

MKP Information
Posted by: Anidawehi ()
Date: August 24, 2006 11:06AM

greensceen17
My brother recently became involved with MKP and has now asked me to attend a NWTW with him. I would like to find out as much information on MKP as possible. Please provide any detailed information on what goes on during the weekend you may have. Thanks for your help.

In case you haven't read this other lengthy thread on mkp, check it out at [board.culteducation.com]

Interesting discussion going on right now between pro- and anti-mkp'ers. Good luck with your research--I am glad that you are doing the research. I know my hubby wished he had done more before attending the weekend. Interestingly enough, he was recruited by a close family member as well, so he trusted him and didn't do the research he should have.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.