George Geftakys
Posted by: david mauldin ()
Date: June 21, 2002 04:16AM

During 1980 I was attending Fullerton College, CA. It was here that I was contacted by a group of people who identified themselves as "Just Christians" They seemed to be the same type of people that I had known from Calvery Chapel and because they were so familiar with the Bible I trusted them. Soon I was invited to join an "Anchor Group" During this Bible Study I learned that my church and my own life were out of line with the bible. This was because "My church didn't hold communion every week." I soon learned that to be in line with the scriptures I needed to join the assembly. After joining I wqas invited to live in a commune house. Here I was given lots of responsibilities and trained to serve in the church. Not long after this I began to feel that I was no longer in controle of my life. This was true in that I was not allowed to make certain desicions apart from leaderships approval.[/size:3265dfade8]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: George Geftakys
Posted by: ksauer ()
Date: December 04, 2011 02:02AM

Does anyone know what happened to Wes Cohen (where he is now) and Russ Graff from the Santa Barbara/Goleta Assembly?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.