Ex-Money and You Graduates!
Posted by: Wiser Aussie ()
Date: October 11, 2022 11:41PM

... You're not the only ones!

Looking to connect with ex-Money and You Graduates who didn't have a wonderful experience. Not to mention the aftermath.

I had a traumatic experience in "Money and You" and would like to connect and support.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Wiser Aussie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ex-Money and You Graduates!
Date: October 13, 2022 04:40PM

The Therapies to Fix the Breakdown.

After the traumatic breakdown we were directed to various therapies to fix what they brokedown.

Who doesn't feel "complete"?

Many show of hands raised. Clearing, Rebirthing, Bodywork, Rolfing, Past Life Regression etc were promoted as the go to for repair and become complete.

The most damaging belief promoted:

We are the creators of our life.

"The Mirror Principle"

Everything we don't like in others, is a quality denied in ourselves. A pointed finger outward at someone else and 3 fingers pointed back at you. This is the example repeated over and over again.

There was no exception to this rule. Always self blaming.

What if you didn't like someone because every ounce of you suspected something was off with this person? Later finding out you are correct!

We created everything in our lives. We attracted every person and every situation positive and negative.

This, I must say, is Crazy Making, because if the presenters behaviour or beliefs were disagreed with, then this principle didn't apply to them.
In fact, you were blamed yet again, and you had the problem and it was your lack of responsibility.

This thinking is dangerous and most damaging to ones mental wellbeing.

If this happened to you, you are not crazy!

Trust your instincts and yourself. Don't fall for this bullshit.

If you did fall for it, as I did, start believing in yourself.

Never doubt yourself!

Never let someone else define you.

Wiser Aussie

Money and You Graduates!
Date: October 13, 2022 09:36PM

Looking for "Money and You" Graduates who had a negative experience.

Not everyone had a "breakthrough" experience.

How many of you still get triggered when you hear Pachabel Canon or any other piece of music played during the seminar?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Wiser Aussie

Money and You Graduates!
Date: October 16, 2022 01:29PM

Some questions for Money and You Graduates:

1) Did your personality change after taking the
seminar? Were you confused and didn't know where to turn?

2) Did your family and
friends say, "You've changed!" Did your experience cause friction in your relationships? Did you divorce your spouse?

3) Was your time
consumed with everything Money and You?

4) Did you volunteer
your time as an assistant and recruiter?

5) Did you do many
more courses and seminars? Was there a repetition of information you already paid for in previous courses?

6) Did that "smile"
everyone wore insite your curiosity to know more?

7) Was the "high" you
felt temporary and you needed another fix?

8) Did you resign from
your job because only whimps work at a job?

My personality changed. I became arrogant because I had the secret knowledge. My "passion and mission" was to convert everyone to the teachings and principles of Money and You.

I gave up my job. I argued with family and friends. My relationships with people I love in turmoil.

I was confused and lost. The only time I felt high was when I was surrounded by people who supported me, who happened to be Money and You graduates. When the high wore off, I suffered from depression.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Everyone I met in Money and You circles were greedy for money and what it could buy for them. If you didn't know what the rules were, do it anyway. Some broke the rules and the law.

Interestingly, I've heard many stories how Money and You negatively effected certain successful graduates and taken to court to face accountability. Still there was no remorse, no guilt, no conscience, no empathy for the victim. Only entitlement, stone faces and neurotic laughter and grins.

These clones are in every walk of life.

Monetary success doesn't make the man.

If your instincts warn you of certain people, listen to these red flags. Judging someone isn't wrong, because it could save your life.

Copyright
Wiser Aussie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.