MKultra type Occults
Posted by: BraedLeah ()
Date: September 16, 2018 05:48AM

Once, I was in an Occult, I can not consider myself a member, though this Occult did not give me a choice anyhow. This Occult was good at hiding, and did program many children to listen to their commands. They used Trauma based mind control, hypnotism, and suggestive reasoning. There were drugs of some form involved. I was a part of it for seven years, starting at the age of 14, about. They had several feilds, or outcomes in which they chose certain individuals to fulfill, that is if they could get a child to form their way. They were tied to Human Traffickers, they knew Human Traffickers, and they harvested things from their victim's bodies, living or dead. I know much more and am only willing to speak so far. May this forum be for the unheard to speak, as I was, and we can talk about your own involvements or my own, this does not matter to me. Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MKultra type Occults
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 18, 2018 12:24AM

BraedLeah:

You should report this immediately to local law enforcement authorities in your local area.

You will have to name the group, its leader and location.

Go to the police now if you think any crime has been committed.

This message board is not a substitute for reporting a crime to the proper authorities.

Re: MKultra type Occults
Posted by: BraedLeah ()
Date: September 19, 2018 12:36AM

Thank you, I understand your concern Moderator. I am not posting this to your Forum as a report to Law enforcement. I know just how they will stop, and Law enforcement will only cause them to relocate, as I have little evidence. Some law enforcement agents are in the same occult, depending on location, and this would be problematic. Best justice comes served by the divine within.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.