Mohan Singh
Posted by: starfish ()
Date: December 01, 2006 05:28AM

Will you please email me

[b:b261baabe2][Moderator note: You will have to wait until you have 10 posts and you are able to use the PM system. Please don't post email addresses here][/b:b261baabe2]

Mohan Singh
Posted by: ex Mohan ()
Date: December 02, 2006 02:48AM

Thanks so much for the information concerning mohan, very happy to hear that the Buddhist world have been alerted of his warped use of buddhist philosophy.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: tragedywaiting ()
Date: December 02, 2006 06:17AM

starfish
Will you please email me

Yes. I can figure out your email. I will also post here to confirm that I am the sender.

If there is anything that you want to know and feel appropriate to post then do so on this forum until I contact you privately.

tragedywaiting

Mohan Singh
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 02, 2006 07:23AM

There are three threads regarding this same subject, which are repeating the same allegations, often with identical posts

Other threads have been locked down, but this thread will remain open.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: lookingformohan ()
Date: December 02, 2006 10:54PM

Thank you for reopening this topic. Mohan has obviously hurt many people and the best way to get him locked up is by getting everyone involved to have a place to find eachother and join in numbers against him!

Mohan Singh
Posted by: Ken Chan ()
Date: December 06, 2006 09:41PM

We have been looking at Mohan Singh aka Micheal Lyons for some time and all these ladies, Starfish, Paquita, exMohan, Tragedywaiting Etc. are all speaking the truth. Most of what they say has been confirmed by other sources so I know it's right. So all you ladies well done ! Now please build your future and try to get back with your families. I'm sure your loved ones will understand and appreciate that your were all looking for something that was really never there !

Good Luck

If you'd like to talk further than please e-mail me.

Take care

Ken

[b:34851ad8f3][Moderator note: After 10 approved posts you will receive private messaging ability][/b:34851ad8f3]

Mohan Singh
Posted by: lookingformohan ()
Date: December 08, 2006 05:14AM

I have been overwhelmed by the out pour of information on Mohan. I never would have believed that this evil man has hurt so many people all over the globe.
Thank you for all your support!
Please keep the information coming, the end of this nightmare is getting close enough to touch

Mohan Singh
Date: December 08, 2006 05:18PM

I agree with lookingformohan, am sure the authorities could arrest him for various offences such as Living of immoral earnings, Assult, Rape, to name a few.

Remember the old saying "Strength in Numbers"

Take care

Ken

Mohan Singh
Date: December 12, 2006 07:37PM

Has anyone considered setting up a support group for Ex Mohan followers, what I've found is that once the girls decide to get out, they are basically on their own. As they've cut all ties to the famlies and friends.

I feel that it may be a good idea to set someting up, I ofcourse understand the need to be careful as one of his inner cirle girls could alwys try to infiltrate the support group.
Any thoughts please e-mail me.

Ken

Mohan Singh
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 12, 2006 08:50PM

There is no private messaging until a member reaches 10 approved posts.

Do not post contact information here such as email addresses.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.