Mohan Singh
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: October 11, 2007 11:44PM

iscariote
You seem to know as little about Christ as you do about Mohan.

You are talking out of your rear Toby. What do you know about truth?

Surely you are aware that not only the Messiah was crucified? to be crucified means to be nailed/tied to a cross and left on it to die, (in this case metaphorically speaking) by the ignorant fascist romans, (in this case you lot).

So much slander my god, have you even met Mohan? What do you know other than gossip and hearsay and the creation of your own overactive and twisted imaginations.

Why would he want his picture published anyway when he knows the world is full of jealous ignorants who want to curse him because they cannot stand that he is full of life. You talk so much nonsense

So much talk about institutions, sounds like you should be in one...

Other than trying to insinuate Toby needs to be in an institution, what's your point? Toby didn't mention anything about jealousy...and nothing indicated an "overactive and twisted imaginations."

What can you bring to this discussion besides disruption?

Mohan Singh
Posted by: toby ()
Date: October 12, 2007 03:49AM

I take your point Iscariote, Crucifixion was a common form of execution at the time, but when one uses the term crucify it is usually to refer to Christ not Barabbus or common criminals. If you were honest you would agree that your aim is to draw comparisons between Christ and mohan in the hope that he can profit by association. They share, in fact, very few similarities other than both facing judgment. In Christ’s case he submitted to the authority of the occupying power of Rome as it fulfilled the prophecy. Mohan will be judged also, fairly and squarely by the rule of law either in the USA or the UK sooner or later and I guess later on as well, heaven help him.

I notice you did not attempt to defend mohan’s use of the title, “Doctor” or provide me with details like, where he studied or which institution conferred the title on him. When I see the words, “Dr Mohan” I think of the wild west, of men in battered top hats selling snake oil and miracle cures; of credulous and vulnerable souls being duped into parting company with hard earnt money. Will mohan be chased out of town to ply his deceitful trade in the next unsuspecting frontier town? No, the world has shrunken, he cannot hide for much longer, he will be held to account.

I would imagine that to some that he has wronged, crucifixion is viewed as too lenient a punishment. I simply look forward to the day when the judge says, “take him down” and he will be led away to serve his time in the company of common criminals, men with enough common sense to recognise a con when they see one.

Re: Mohan Singh
Posted by: Ken Chan ()
Date: October 26, 2007 10:28PM

Does anyone know if this animal is in the USA or UK at present ?

regards

Ken

Posted by: Thunderhrtlotus ()
Date: October 27, 2007 04:29AM

Ken ,who are you to Judge..why do you use the word "animal" to refer to a Human Being? Can we not be civil..and its a large planet so why are you asking about the USA and the UK?

Date: October 28, 2007 02:35AM

Dear Thunderlotus

Guess you're right I have no right to judge and am possibly wrong in using the word animal. So if I've offended you I'm sorry !

I just get really angry when I think of all the women he's hurt in the past and still uses them now.

Regards

Ken

Posted by: dora ()
Date: October 28, 2007 08:37AM

On or about Sept. 21, 2007, Michael Lyons (a/k/a Mohan Singh, Dr. Mohan, Dr. Singh, Mo, and Jack) was arrested by law enforcement personnel upon his arrival at Heathrow Airport. Mr. Lyons was charged with multiple counts of rape and sexual assault. The criminal trial is expected to be held in London in 2008. We will keep you posted on future developments. Anyone with information regarding crimes committed by Mr. Lyons should immediately contact law enforcement in London, United Kingdom, New York, NY or Miami, Florida as applicable.

A recent photograph of Mr. Lyons taken in Miami, Florida can be found at the link below.

[www.slide.com]

Posted by: angel ()
Date: October 29, 2007 12:14AM

Thank you so much, Dora for letting us know the news. At last something concrete is being done to bring this scoundrel to justice.
No wonder his groupies have all been posting on here recently.
I do hope all victims have the courage to come forward and report their story to the various authorities.
It is time to take action and make sure that he is prevented from continuing to cheat, manipulate and deceive others in the future.

Posted by: Thunderhrtlotus ()
Date: October 29, 2007 08:34PM

Dora why should i believe you. How can i independently confirm what you are saying. I feel that at the very least you should identify your source if you wish to be taken with any credibility!! As i have said to date ,"this thread is Fabrication, misplaced anger, " and in the absence of independently verified facts just plain manipulation!. Just give us facts that are presented with documentation from a known credible source subject to verification. Otherwise you are no more than a gossip writing a supermarket tabloid and we all know that is pure fabrication and photoshop editing..

Posted by: dora ()
Date: October 30, 2007 11:32AM

The information is in public filings

Date: October 30, 2007 07:23PM

Thank you Dora this would make sense as it ties in with all the posts around the 22nd to the 29th by Mohan's crew. Please keep us posted.

Thanks you again

Kind regards

Ken

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.